Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Music

Music Rap, pop, reggaeton, rock, metal, or whatever type of music, bands, singers you love is to be discussed here!

Old 03-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status
Default The Pillows - Little Busters

I have been looking for the name/full version of this song ever since i first watch fooly cooly 3-4 years ago.
And just earlier today i found out what it was called and i just decided to make this to get it out there a bit and to help out anyone who happened to be in the same position i was *3*

oh and heres a link incase the video doesnt work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPf6B8EVJI

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

I love FLCL soundtrack, the pillows are awesome, and Little Busters is great, heres my some of my other fav songs from FLCL (u should check out the songs in the related videos, aka the side bar on utube)

I think i can - the pillows

blue drive monster - the pillows

crazy sunshine - the pillows

Damn u for making this post as i can just keep posting good song after good songs

ride on shooting star - the pillows

Ill stop now before i just link them all hahah Everyone should own all the soundtracks and the pillows ftw
Sadhbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadhbh View Post
I love FLCL soundtrack, the pillows are awesome, and Little Busters is great, heres my some of my other fav songs from FLCL (u should check out the songs in the related videos, aka the side bar on utube)

I think i can - the pillows

blue drive monster - the pillows

crazy sunshine - the pillows

Damn u for making this post as i can just keep posting good song after good songs

ride on shooting star - the pillows

Ill stop now before i just link them all hahah Everyone should own all the soundtracks and the pillows ftw

lol i know their awesome that song that the threads about is my favorite though *3*

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-27-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibigod View Post
lol i know their awesome that song that the threads about is my favorite though *3*
Haha i guessed but i listed some songs for people that didnt know the band. Little Busters is a good song i just couldnt choose one
Sadhbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:55 AM   #5
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadhbh View Post
Haha i guessed but i listed some songs for people that didnt know the band. Little Busters is a good song i just couldnt choose one
i know i hope people can get more into thses guys their not exactly new but im sure if it was spread around it could be the new anime freak music fad or something like that

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #6
KS The Embalmer
The dull sword~
Sannin

KS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I find it difficult to imagine you've been searching out such an obvious title for 3-4 years.

( Click to show/hide )
KS The Embalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #7
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha_shinigami View Post
I find it difficult to imagine you've been searching out such an obvious title for 3-4 years.
well its not like i spent every second of everyday searching for it but ever since i heard this song i've been wondering what it was called it took me forever to find it out (just yesterday exactly) but i kinda just decided to search again i think i REALLY searched for it 4 times but maybe i just looked into it a few more times but i was happy when i found it TT-TT

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-29-2012, 08:43 AM   #8
KS The Embalmer
The dull sword~
Sannin

KS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

That's weird. I downloaded the full song same day I finished the anime. I just don't get you at all. Ah well...wasn't it just awesome when that song came on in episode 3 as Lord Canti appeared in his Navy jacket saving Naota and friends in the nick of time? I sure thought so.

( Click to show/hide )
KS The Embalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:27 AM   #9
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha_shinigami View Post
That's weird. I downloaded the full song same day I finished the anime. I just don't get you at all. Ah well...wasn't it just awesome when that song came on in episode 3 as Lord Canti appeared in his Navy jacket saving Naota and friends in the nick of time? I sure thought so.
lol, yeah fooly cooly was definatly the 2nd most action packed comedy there ever was *3*

( Click to show/hide )