Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 03-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
Arc
Academy Student

Arc is on a distinguished road
Default Having trouble against masked man?

Not sure if I should make this a thread but meh w/e since there are a lot of people complaining about him.

Wont let me post links yet soooo put youtube in first then add this.

hopefully I don't get in trouble for this lol.... >.>

Hope this helps you guys. Also not my video just want to help better the community and share!

Last edited by KyuubiDemonYoko; 03-27-2012 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Embeded video
Arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #2
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

no...not really.......i got it covered *3*

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
Arc
Academy Student

Arc is on a distinguished road

I mainly posted this here for the people who are either new to the game or are more casual. Those who have played Storm 2 I assume wouldn't be the ones complaining. :P
Arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #4
ZeroInfinite
Infinity Warrior (T.I.M.)
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

This video is a waste of time.
ZeroInfinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #5
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I was gonna say inb4ZeroInfinite but nevermind
Old 03-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #6
ZeroInfinite
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Star95 View Post
I was gonna say inb4ZeroInfinite but nevermind
:| I really hope you're not taking what I'm saying as a joke.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #7
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

naw this actually helps because you start to hate masked man spammers after ending up in a tournament of 5/8 using him me making the mistake of chunin exam sasuke with neji and kiba

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #8
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I'm not having trouble against the Masked Man....
( Click to show/hide )
Because I'm the Masked Man HAHAHAHA
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:27 PM   #9
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

Get pro.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #10
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i bring the sasuke sussano out when i see masked man as their top character and usually they do

pick mask man then 8.84/10 i win

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #11
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Uchiha View Post
i bring the sasuke sussano out when i see masked man as their top character and usually they do

pick mask man then 8.84/10 i win

Nah man nah you can't do that brah.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #12
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post
Nah man nah you can't do that brah.
why not

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

Old 03-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #13
ZeroInfinite
Sannin

Seriously though, if you can't dodge, then that's just your fault that you call him a spammer. There's a way around every jutsu in this game; most of the time it's by moving out of the way.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:38 PM   #14
hlhome
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Uchiha View Post
why not
lol nah i'm just bored
You could do that too be honest his black flame thing rapes Masked man jutsu.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #15
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post
lol nah i'm just bored
You could that too be honest his black flame thing rapes Masked man jutsu.
yea im bored also bout 2 call it a night but

yea he is the black flame boss who eyes are lethal

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John