Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece

One Piece Full sails ahead! Talk about Luffy and crew here!

Old 03-25-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
Nosey123
Sannin

Nosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary status
Default Buggy

Why is everyone mad that Buggy is becoming a warlord. He has a great crew, great leadership skills, an attack that can level an entire town, he was able to battle on par with Dracule (Even though Buggy Exploited the one weakness of Mihawk), and he was a member of Gol.d.Rogers crew. I see no reason why the governement wouldn't make him a warlord. These last two years he's probably at least made it to standard warlord strength, or at least that's what I'm hoping. Cut him some slack his bounty was erased and he made a "alliance" with whitebeard that the navy was somewhat aware of. And he was given a letter from the governement in the way a warlord would recieve an invitation. Also he's extremely funny unlike every other clown in the world.
Nosey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I, for one, embrace Buggy as a warlord. However, he cannot battle on par with Mihawk. That just sounds silly.
MD Punk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I think everyone is mad because they feel that buggy is to "weak" to be part of them, not to mention I think he has a very low bounty, but I can't remember how much it is.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #4
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xySLICKyx View Post
I think everyone is mad because they feel that buggy is to "weak" to be part of them, not to mention I think he has a very low bounty, but I can't remember how much it is.
15milli i think

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
Wherethelove
Space Cowboy
Jounin

Wherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

wait...hes going to become a warlord?
was this stated somewhere?
Wherethelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:09 AM   #6
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherethelove View Post
wait...hes going to become a warlord?
was this stated somewhere?
i believe it was confirmed during an event in japan

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #7
Nosey123
Sannin

Nosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary status

Now while Buggy himself isn't on par with mihawk his seemingly useless devil fruit power is a complete cancel of mihawks abilities a fight between them would be intresting to see for more than 15 seconds. Although mihawk would clearly have the advantage none of his tech's would be working on Buggy either, thus in a way they are on par with each other in a sense while not on equal fighting ability.
Nosey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #8
Wherethelove
Space Cowboy
Jounin

Wherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey123 View Post
Now while Buggy himself isn't on par with mihawk his seemingly useless devil fruit power is a complete cancel of mihawks abilities a fight between them would be intresting to see for more than 15 seconds. Although mihawk would clearly have the advantage none of his tech's would be working on Buggy either, thus in a way they are on par with each other in a sense while not on equal fighting ability.
completly disagree. While buggy would temporarily neglect mihawks sword, he would find a way to defeat buggy. Use haki? yea he probly has it (mihawk). Use the enviroment to lure the ego filled buggy into a trap? (like dropping a bolder on his head). Or hell, saw it on the forums, while buggy is immune to slashing, what about stabs?
Wherethelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #9
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

So he is becoming a warlord?
How?I like him but isn't he fodder weak?
Unless he faked it...
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:28 PM   #10
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

cool so buggys becoming a warlord,didn't see that coming also @Nosey123 mihawk can always stab him,he doesn't need to cut him
Old 03-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #11
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey123 View Post
Why is everyone mad that Buggy is becoming a warlord. He has a great crew, great leadership skills, an attack that can level an entire town, he was able to battle on par with Dracule (Even though Buggy Exploited the one weakness of Mihawk), and he was a member of Gol.d.Rogers crew. I see no reason why the governement wouldn't make him a warlord. These last two years he's probably at least made it to standard warlord strength, or at least that's what I'm hoping. Cut him some slack his bounty was erased and he made a "alliance" with whitebeard that the navy was somewhat aware of. And he was given a letter from the governement in the way a warlord would recieve an invitation. Also he's extremely funny unlike every other clown in the world.
When was this??
Old 03-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #12
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post
When was this??
i think he's talking bout during the war,when luffy used him as a sheild a mihawk only cut him into pieces and not harming buggy
Old 03-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #13
hlhome
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
i think he's talking bout during the war,when luffy used him as a sheild a mihawk only cut him into pieces and not harming buggy
Oh okay wow. lol
Old 03-27-2012, 10:10 AM   #14
Asakura Yoh
~The Shaman King~
Sannin

Asakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post
When was this??
I was also wondering the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
lol. That is called fighting at equal?????
I did not even notice that.

Well I think buggy is more famous now than Mihawk, perticularly after the Marinford incident. Now the whole world knows that Gol D Roger's, every person related to him is supposed to be executed, crew member is still alive and still a pirate. Everyone also knows that Buggy is "Friends" with shanks. He was the master mind behind the Impel Down jailbreak along with Luffy, the jail that was said to be unbreakable. And also Whitebeard talked with Buggy as equals, apparently. So I guesss if we see by reputation he would be the most famous Pirate after the 4 Yonkous. His crew might not have any big names with reputation but their strength lies in their numbers. As we have already seen the Fake SH group was able to use Luffy's reputation to recruit some big shot newbies (Some had bounty as high as crocodile, a Yonkou) so I wonder how many (this time really strong) crew members Buggy might have recruited in the 2 years. It is not just about indivisual fighting strength it is the reputation that will make buggy stronger
Old 03-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #15
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

I could say something but ill let the great captain buggy himself speak

( Click to show/hide )

Sadhbh is offline   Reply With Quote