Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Game Zone

Game Zone Talk about all your favorite video games here... from Mario to GTA to Halo and beyond!

Old 03-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation
Default Rank organization 13 memeber's

so SI if you played kingdom hearts chain by memories and kingdom hearts 2 you have seen all memebers of organization 13 so how would you rank them in order of how you like them and or powerwise.
heres a list of there names in case you forgot:

1.Xemnas (The Superior of the In-Between)
2.Xigbar (The Freeshooter)
3.Xaldin (The Whirlwind Lancer)
4.Vexen (The Chilly Academic)
5.Lexaeus (The Silent Hero)
6.Zexion (The Cloaked Schemer)
7.Sax (The Luna Diviner)
8.Axel (The Flurry of Dancing Flames)
9.Demyx (The Melodious Nocturne)
10.Luxord (The Gambler of Fate)
11.Marluxia (The Graceful Assassin)
12.Larxene (The Savage Nymph)
13.Roxas (The Key of Destiny)
14.Xion (girl version of roxas)

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
Takuya
~Dark King Z (KAGE)~
Kage

Takuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faith

My favorite has always been Roxas

He's just too awesome, and I love the way how he wields two Keyblades at once. He also controls the Samurai Nobodies and also the Power of Light. But what I like most about him is his personality. The strength to challenge, to fight and never give up like Sora has always been cool!

My second is Axel and the third is Xigbar.

But bro, what about Number 14, Xion from KH 358/2 Days? Does she count in the rank?

An epic sig made by Toast.
( Click to show/hide )

Made By ClassicRockFan.
Made By Nao_Chan -->
Takuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:35 AM   #3
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takuya View Post
My favorite has always been Roxas

He's just too awesome, and I love the way how he wields two Keyblades at once. He also controls the Samurai Nobodies and also the Power of Light. But what I like most about him is his personality. The strength to challenge, to fight and never give up like Sora has always been cool!

My second is Axel and the third is Xigbar.

But bro, what about Number 14, Xion from KH 358/2 Days? Does she count in the rank?
i guess so but she's more or less the girl version of roxas not personality wise but both have the same power and more people prolly played chain of memories+KH2 more then KH 358 and prolly wouldn't know her but i could be wrong lol

Old 03-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
Takuya
~Dark King Z (KAGE)~
Kage

Takuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faithTakuya is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
i guess so but she's more or less the girl version of roxas not personality wise but both have the same power and more people prolly played chain of memories+KH2 more then KH 358 and prolly wouldn't know her but i could be wrong lol
Oh okay, but I guess you should add her on to the list as she's still (basically) one of the Organization members

An epic sig made by Toast.
( Click to show/hide )

Made By ClassicRockFan.
Made By Nao_Chan -->
Takuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takuya View Post
Oh okay, but I guess you should add her on to the list as she's still (basically) one of the Organization members
true i'll add on her

Old 03-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
ominousworld23
The Ominous Presence
ANBU Member

ominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faithominousworld23 is a guardian of faith

Kingdom Hearts 2 was the best to me.

The outfits were a bonus.
ominousworld23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #7
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ominousworld23 View Post
Kingdom Hearts 2 was the best to me.

The outfits were a bonus.
an off topic post did you read op or the title

Old 03-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #8
solorflare99
[color=#e9e9e9][/color]
Kage

solorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Axel is the best
He is one badass ninja(he is really an assassin but he is a ninja to me)
Roxas is second
how is your nobody cooler than you?
Siax is my third
he is very cool, but when he fights he goes completely beserk
Xigbar is my fourth
he taunts every body and any body, he also knows all the secrets, but doesn't say shit because he doesn't give none
Xemnas is my fifth
he was the mastermind and only really wanted to be complete, he also the strongest chararcter in the series(as of now)
Old 03-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #9
Mutant X
Jinchuuriki

Mutant X has disabled reputation

Xigbar- The guy was a wise-ass and basically like the next Deadpool.

Marluxia- Even though he's obsessed with flowers, he still maintains his masculinity (sp?) by the end of the day. Plus, his scythe is badass and I would LOVE to see him fight Byakuya Kuchiki.
Mutant X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:59 AM   #10
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

1: Saix
2: Demyx
3: Axel
4: Zexion
5: Xigbar
6: Xaldin,big pain to fight
7: Luxord

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #11
BigShawn
Big Shawn
Akatsuki Member

BigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Kh2 best game evee. Kh3 ftw
BigShawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #12
Jowaketema
The Door To Light!
S Class Ninja

Jowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary statusJowaketema is nearing legendary status
Send a message via AIM to Jowaketema Send a message via MSN to Jowaketema Send a message via Skype™ to Jowaketema

I have played Final mix for kh2. Fought all the members