Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Manga

Other Manga Talk about your other favorite manga series here!

Old 03-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #16
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xySLICKyx View Post
I'd have to choose tsubaki,
But if I were to pick another I would say pot of fire and pot of thunder,
tsubaki's versatility makes her the best weapon a strategist could have. Haha, that's why blackstar is potentially the most dangerous character. Even without tsubaki he's a "monster" haha
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #17
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohj21 View Post
tsubaki's versatility makes her the best weapon a strategist could have. Haha, that's why blackstar is potentially the most dangerous character. Even without tsubaki he's a "monster" haha
Honestly the fact that she can become many different weapons and forms, not to mention control shadows at will, it would have to be the obvious chose for me.

Yea and Black Star definitely is he's one of the most versatile characters.. Well next to Stein
Old 03-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #18
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xySLICKyx View Post
Honestly the fact that she can become many different weapons and forms, not to mention control shadows at will, it would have to be the obvious chose for me.

Yea and Black Star definitely is he's one of the most versatile characters.. Well next to Stein
STEIN!!!!! kakashi+trafalger law+ mayuri kurotsuch= STEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:51 PM   #19
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

haha, so true. Stein's first appearance was one of the most epic appearances ever. I think Blackstar's appearance at Baba Yaga was still the best though. That was simply EPIC