Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 03-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #16
BLACKxDYNAM1TE
Gennin

BLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroInfinite View Post
I've noticed something weird with some puppet users. When they do a combo that hits for about 2 parts of the combo and miss the rest, you can't move at all. I don't know what's with that, but you literally cannot use a jutsu, move, or use your items. It's weird o.o
I've noticed the same thing!! You can't do anything and it's pretty frustrating.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:24 PM   #17
F3ar0ner
Tokubetsu Jounin

F3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond reputeF3ar0ner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroInfinite View Post
I've noticed something weird with some puppet users. When they do a combo that hits for about 2 parts of the combo and miss the rest, you can't move at all. I don't know what's with that, but you literally cannot use a jutsu, move, or use your items. It's weird o.o
i thought only chiyo had this
with her normal combo
F3ar0ner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:24 AM   #18
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3ar0ner View Post
with her normal combo
I didn't think anybody had this with any combo
Old 03-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #19
ZeroInfinite
Infinity Warrior (T.I.M.)
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3ar0ner View Post
with her normal combo
It's with mostly all puppet masters. With Chiyo, it's more likey to happen. With the other puppeteers, it seems to take affect in a more "wtf just happened" way. It'll happen randomly.
ZeroInfinite is offline   Reply With Quote