Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 03-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #16
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSage View Post
@Jinchuriki Wow if you want to be hated? Who gives a shit if you Rage quit, Am gonna hate on someone cause they didn't want too lose, I Guess am going to be hated then if I Rage quit against Jumpblock spammers Shuriken spammers, Tsuchikage Jutsu spammers, Rasengan Spammers, Danzo Spammers, Laggers, TenTen spammers who jump block too much,Sasuke Spammers, Masked Man Spammers, Susanoo Spammers, Danzo's Awakening Spammers, etc. Boy Guess I Should be hated considering on how many OTHER People rage quit due to unfair matches.
Think about what you say before you do it.
dude.....we're not talking about spammers (or so im lead to believe) we're only talking about the frenzy pill so rage quitting is a no go here and yeah...i take whatever spam i get without rage quitting mostly because i dont lose to spam that often unless its masked man or susano'o....and pts tenten..or kankuro....or onoki....or rasengan...or danzo...or avoidence...where was i going with this?..oh yeah... got nothing

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 05:18 AM   #17
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibigod View Post
dude.....we're not talking about spammers (or so im lead to believe) we're only talking about the frenzy pill so rage quitting is a no go here and yeah...i take whatever spam i get without rage quitting mostly because i dont lose to spam that often unless its masked man or susano'o....and pts tenten..or kankuro....or onoki....or rasengan...or danzo...or avoidence...where was i going with this?..oh yeah... got nothing
Danzo can kiss my bad way to say but. I hate his awakening spamm!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:21 AM   #18
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchuriki View Post
Danzo can kiss my bad way to say but. I hate his awakening spamm!
honestly if they're just going to throw wind blades at you while danzo is in awakened mode just "ninja move" around so he cant hit you usually spammers are to afraid to chakra dash at you to try to get a hit so you should be fine if you do that

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-26-2012, 06:24 AM   #19
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
honestly if they're just going to throw wind blades at you while danzo is in awakened mode just "ninja move" around so he cant hit you usually spammers are to afraid to chakra dash at you to try to get a hit so you should be fine if you do that
Your
Still
Going
Too
Bee
Raped

PSN:xDigitalMischief :3 <(^_^<)
KingSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:26 AM   #20
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSage View Post
Your
Still
Going
Too
Bee
Raped
it works for me. they cant hit you if you run around and their to afraid to dash and if they do dash you get an opening for a combo or 2

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-27-2012, 10:03 AM   #21
BLACKxDYNAM1TE
Gennin

BLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant future

Here's the danger of using the Frenzy Pill

Old 03-27-2012, 10:38 AM   #22
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKxDYNAM1TE View Post
Here's the danger of using the Frenzy Pill

for some reason that video isnt working for me but im guessing you posted the newest ichirakutv video titled "the dangers of the frenzy pill" or something like that.....i watched it another thing to be awesome about *3*

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #23
BLACKxDYNAM1TE
Gennin

BLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant futureBLACKxDYNAM1TE has a brilliant future

Quote:
for some reason that video isnt working for me but im guessing you posted the newest ichirakutv video titled "the dangers of the frenzy pill" or something like that.....i watched it another thing to be awesome about *3*
Oops sorry. And yes I did.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #24
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKxDYNAM1TE View Post
Oops sorry. And yes I did.
that was awesome ^-^ when i first saw it earlier today i was just thinking that someone would post it here lol and it gives me new respect for the almighty push....and that move was pretty awesome (but sadly spammable) anyway

( Click to show/hide )