Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece

One Piece Full sails ahead! Talk about Luffy and crew here!

Old 03-25-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
IzzSmo
Chuunin

IzzSmo is a glorious beacon of lightIzzSmo is a glorious beacon of lightIzzSmo is a glorious beacon of lightIzzSmo is a glorious beacon of lightIzzSmo is a glorious beacon of lightIzzSmo is a glorious beacon of lightIzzSmo is a glorious beacon of lightIzzSmo is a glorious beacon of lightIzzSmo is a glorious beacon of lightIzzSmo is a glorious beacon of lightIzzSmo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Haki?

Can someone explain the concept of Haki to me? Im about 200 chapters into the series, and I've read on the wikia and i still don't really understand it.
IzzSmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

They will explain it later on in series.
Up to you if you still want to know. xD
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

they will explain what haki is soon enough but if your like me and cant wait watch this video.now i would say to not watch it but if you rally want to then go ahead since you already tried looking it up
( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #4
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

I agree with hlhome, i cant actually understand why u would look it up on the wiki.

Firstly One Piece Plots are meant to be mysterious and they get tied up so dont go reading wiki entries about plots devises. It seems dumb to me (not calling u dumb) but its like getting a book and reading the last chapter 1st and then getting confused because u dont know whats happening.

I had to read the story one week at a time for 4-5 years and u have the opportunity to read as many chapters that u want when u want....u have so many advantages and yet u want easy answers, i spent 6years not knowing what haki was... WHat ur doing is not cool imo.

The mystery is one of the biggest things going in one piece, its what seperates it from all the other weekly manga series...it also lets u go oh i remember this were did read it and causes u to look back on previous chapters due to the foreshadowing....Look I could tell u haki but u wont understand it, or appreciate it in terms of the manga...

Ill never get it, why cant people sit back and enjoy things, why do the feel the need to read ahead, or read wikis, or skip parts, or even when caught up to date read spoilers.... (Plz for Ur sake dont do it again)

Enjoy the not Knowing Feeling, embrace it, question it, rejoice in it when u find out parts/mysteries and when ur finally up to date ull have an opinion on the manga (and the new chapters being released) and u will be interesting to discuss the manga with and not another nobody trying to talk without ur own formed opinions.
Sadhbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzzSmo View Post
Can someone explain the concept of Haki to me? Im about 200 chapters into the series, and I've read on the wikia and i still don't really understand it.
If you're 200 chapters in haki shouldn't have even been mentioned yet. If anything, you have Mantra, but even then it wasn't known as Haki.
MD Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #6
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Punk View Post
If you're 200 chapters in haki shouldn't have even been mentioned yet. If anything, you have Mantra, but even then it wasn't known as Haki.
Its mostly likely not his 1st time reading about One Piece things that havent been released in the chapters hes read yet...more then likely hes read the wiki before even starting OP (or read OP forum stuff and heard about haki) its /sad imo

@antdog14 u might as well just tell him what "One Piece" is >.> save him the time of actually enjoying the manga haha
Sadhbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Punk View Post
( Click to show/hide )
He probably read somewhere that Enel had Haki.
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote