Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 03-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation
Default NUNSG review

do you agree with the guys verdict,what would you give this game out of 10.
[insert comment of someone saying this should be in the other thread]

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Hella late, but I agree with the score.
( Click to show/hide )
8.5 is better than nothing.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

8.5 i do agree but its better than bleach soul ignition

p.s i hate the way they say naruto and manga

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #4
kakuzakun
Regret nothing.
Sannin

kakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacykakuzakun is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

i ****ing hate IGN for reviews i prefer to listen to independent youtubers for reviews
Old 03-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakuzakun View Post
i ****ing hate IGN for reviews i prefer to listen to independent youtubers for reviews
why

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:04 PM   #6
UZUMAKI-NARUTO
One that Drops in
Tokubetsu Jounin

UZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond repute

Another review gave it a 4.2 becuase it's "a copy of Storm 2".

That's daft.

8+ is reasonable, I wouldn't give it lower.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

I would have only given the game a 7/10

It's a great game don't get me wrong, however it didn't live up to a higher rating than that.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #8
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Yea 7/10 in book too.
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:51 PM   #9
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

8.5 Is great though but it doesn't deserve any higher because its Storm 2.5 with some added characters and better modes its more updated etc.

The story mode probably is what made it lose 5 points from being a 9.0, Cause Storm 2 Had somewhat the best story mode.

PSN:xDigitalMischief :3 <(^_^<)
KingSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #10
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

When Storm 3 comes out, it's gonna get a 9.0 lol
Old 03-25-2012, 01:57 PM   #11
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Star95 View Post
When Storm 3 comes out, it's gonna get a 9.0 lol
Might be a 9.5 If they have 1080p this time lol, and Depending on how many characters the Changes to stages cause there aren't really that many I'd like a new engine you know ._. and some Realistic effects for some stages like Final Valley.

New Game modes Am guessing, Bigger and more lengthy boss battles, more than 80 Chars this time around, who knows there might even be some ****ing Movie with the game lol you'd get Blood Prision in HD and Move 6 and 7 in HD If you pre ordered or someshit.

DLC (PLEASE)

Story would probably span from Kage arc all they way to the end of Naruto or maybe even Shippuden > To the ending of Naruto.

Every characters is completely updated etc.

PSN:xDigitalMischief :3 <(^_^<)
KingSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #12
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

I agree with the rating