Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 03-21-2012, 08:11 AM   #16
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignwulf1029 View Post
I think you all are slightly misinformed about Juggernaut. He is not invulnerable nor unstoppable if you all recall Onslaught was able to pierce Juggernauts mystical armor and remove the gem of cyttorak from his chest like it was no big deal. If Onslaught can breach the armor then so can an enraged Hulk who has planet busting abilities.

This battle has been waged before though and the jolly green giant always comes out on top though. In our comic past when all he wanted to do was "smash"
( Click to show/hide )

and well into the future in his Planet/World War Hulk days
( Click to show/hide )

big green comes on top
from what iv seen when hulk wins when some helps him
never on his own like this

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #17
Phlegethonyarre
Sannin

Phlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via MSN to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via Skype™ to Phlegethonyarre

Onslaught is a very different beast than the Hulk. I'm not so sure brute force was the only thing that allowed him to rip the gem out of Jugg's chest.

Phlegethonyarre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #18
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

It's too speculative, so I totally disregarded it. But if someone could bring some evidence to the table, I'd be more than happy to call this a Hulk win.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #19
Phlegethonyarre
Sannin

Phlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via MSN to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via Skype™ to Phlegethonyarre

Really, Prov's answer is the only truly accurate one in the thread.

Phlegethonyarre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #20
Josh-sama
The Only Champ
Kage

Josh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegethonyarre View Post
Really, Prov's answer is the only truly accurate one in the thread.
And mine...

This all depends what version of Hulk... WW Hulk just punches Juggernaut into the sun.

Also, the gem actually gives him a forcefield with the ability of invulnerability to any physical attack (although he was pierced by Onslaught, and without the forcefield he took blows from Thor and kept fighting...

Juggernaut unlike the Hulk, neither tires or needs oxygen etc. Although the Hulk has stopped his 'unstoppable movement' by directing him into a dead-end trap where he can't go any further.

In a long, drawn out battle. Hulk tires and reverts to Banner and Jugger crushes him, but again; this all depends on what Hulk...
Old 03-25-2012, 05:27 AM   #21
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-sama View Post
And mine...

This all depends what version of Hulk... WW Hulk just punches Juggernaut into the sun.

Also, the gem actually gives him a forcefield with the ability of invulnerability to any physical attack (although he was pierced by Onslaught, and without the forcefield he took blows from Thor and kept fighting...

Juggernaut unlike the Hulk, neither tires or needs oxygen etc. Although the Hulk has stopped his 'unstoppable movement' by directing him into a dead-end trap where he can't go any further.

In a long, drawn out battle. Hulk tires and reverts to Banner and Jugger crushes him, but again; this all depends on what Hulk...
yes this is true hulk cant go on for ever but W hulk would win easy

but red hulk rapes all!

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #22
Josh-sama
The Only Champ
Kage

Josh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJosh-sama is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnw93 View Post
yes this is true hulk cant go on for ever but W hulk would win easy

but red hulk rapes all!
Not really. He only gets hotter, not stronger with anger
Old 03-27-2012, 06:41 AM   #23
ACG9527
The Fleeting Underdog
Tokubetsu Jounin

ACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant futureACG9527 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
In retalliation, Juggernaut just merced Bruce Banners mum.

LOL

Anyway, I think Hulk wins, I cannot see how Juggernaught would be able to kill him, whilst it is plauseable that Hulk could pierce Juggernaught and remove the jewel and finish him.
ACG9527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #24
PhaxMasta12
ANBU Member

PhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond repute

So, the fight takes place on some random spot on Earth, right?
Well if that's the case, why can't Hulk BFR Juggernaut into space or something?
PhaxMasta12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #25
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACG9527 View Post

LOL

Anyway, I think Hulk wins, I cannot see how Juggernaught would be able to kill him, whilst it is plauseable that Hulk could pierce Juggernaught and remove the jewel and finish him.
hulk doesn't have the brain to do that
if hes just the normal hulk any way

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
Old 03-27-2012, 07:36 AM   #26
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaxMasta12 View Post
he can breath in space + his momentum cannot be stopped if jugs is running @ him not much hulk can do

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
Old 03-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #27
Josh-sama
The Only Champ
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACG9527 View Post

LOL

Read my post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaxMasta12 View Post
Because if you had any clue about Juggernaut before jumping in on a debate about him, you'd know he doesn't need oxygen...
Old 03-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #28
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Darui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Darui

lol tirion Juggernaut curb stomp

Cruisin Down The Street In My Six-Fo''
Jockin The B*tches, Slappin The Hoes
Darui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #29
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-sama View Post
Read my post...

Because if you had any clue about Juggernaut before jumping in on a debate about him, you'd know he doesn't need oxygen...
oxygen is for the weak

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
Old 03-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #30
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

That's what I thought..
Jugg is immortal type?.. Via he is inpenitrable BUT can be harmed by internal or mind control power..
His immortality comes from his "Unstoppable power" (I know of the gem just saying example wise)
Juggernaut when in motion cannot be stopped when the two opposing forces come to a meeting point juggs wins,
Also he doesn't need friction nor gravity to create his traction or abiltiy to mobilize..
Hulk gets madder with time and the pressing attacks this works against Someone close in strength or lower.. But when against someone of equal strength or higher (with no stamina) His ability to "regen" and gain strength with anger lowers is all around Stamina..
If you havemt noticed Hulk getss stronger but his strength relys on his next hit or two.. NOT 7-hours later when its been a continuous battle at full strength..
I do not know much of WWhlk nor his variations but this is Basehulk Right?.. And base Juggernaut?..
but anyways bored
for the latest news, and leaks on all that needs to be reviewed. Updated weekly!
Like & Subcribe 4 more!!!...
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote