Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Character Cafe

Character Cafe Talk about the characters in the Naruto anime and manga series!

Old 03-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #16
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

xXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant future

She has Lava Style and she is heir to Onoki

I will grant you a requested SIG on this thread link below
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51340
xXdArKvOidXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #17
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXdArKvOidXx View Post
She has Lava Style and she is heir to Onoki
So? She still may be weak.
Why would they want a weak Tsuchikage?
Old 03-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #18
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

xXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant future

You don't know if she is weak. She must be strong enough to be Ononki's bodyguard

Old 03-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #19
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

acatsuchi is blood related to ohnoki, she must definitly be strong
Old 03-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #20
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

I don't know why people think she is weak.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #21
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

She isn't that great from feats guys. Kitsuchi is strong from feats. He would be the obvious choice.

And when you're blood related to someone strong that doesn't mean anything. Look at Konohamaru xD
Old 03-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #22
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya v3 View Post
She isn't that great from feats guys. Kitsuchi is strong from feats. He would be the obvious choice.

And when you're blood related to someone strong that doesn't mean anything. Look at Konohamaru xD
cool comparing a genin(12 years old i assume) to a jounin(16-20 guessing her age is around there),niceeee

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:02 PM   #23
KamiPanda
Gennin

KamiPanda will become famous soon enoughKamiPanda will become famous soon enough

Besides, Kohonamaru was able to do the rasengan despite that taking Minato years to master, he's not that weak

But Acatsuchi is probably too young, so wouldn't have the experience, I think it would be Kitsuchi, as you saw from the other generals they were all high level ninja, Gaara and Kakashi being some of them.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #24
Hoenn
Stars and Stripes.
Sannin

Hoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiPanda View Post
Besides, Kohonamaru was able to do the rasengan despite that taking Minato years to master, he's not that weak

But Acatsuchi is probably too young, so wouldn't have the experience, I think it would be Kitsuchi, as you saw from the other generals they were all high level ninja, Gaara and Kakashi being some of them.

He created it of course it would take years besides Naruto just made a cheap cop out on his way of making it. You need a shadow clone to even do it. Minato, Jiraiya, and Kakashi are boss and can do it 1 handed
Hoenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #25
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoenn View Post
He created it of course it would take years besides Naruto just made a cheap cop out on his way of making it. You need a shadow clone to even do it. Minato, Jiraiya, and Kakashi are boss and can do it 1 handed
^I agree.

Lol it find it so funny how naruto has so many rasengan variations but he still uses clones to make his simple original rasengan
Old 04-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #26
KamiPanda
Gennin

KamiPanda will become famous soon enoughKamiPanda will become famous soon enough

Quote:
True, I'd forgotten that
Old 04-13-2012, 03:20 AM   #27
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

Kitsuchi would make sense since he is Onoki's son (I think) and Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi don't seem strong enough yet.

It could be a character we've never seen before, but it would probably be one of those 3
Gan2205 is offline   Reply With Quote