Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:13 AM   #1
minato uchiha
Sannin

minato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Key clues about Madara and Tobi

TOBI
( Click to show/hide )
1. Why did Tobi hide his face from Minato?
2. The way he commented on ftg, its like he knew about it BUT had never seen it in action, which raises questions as to whether he lived in konoha at the time.

3. Zetsu's recording ability is crucial for him to gather info and manipulate it. Sasuke vs Itachi is the perfect example of this, and it shows that he doesn't even have to be present to twist the story and make it like he knows so much. Lol, he tells Sasuke that even when Itachi was dying he had a smile on his face, thinking of Sasuke and Sasuke never realises, its because Zetsu was ****ing there recording the whole time.

4. Both Tobi and Madara are skilled in genetics/medical ninjutsu.
5. Tobi, Oro, Danzo, Kabuto and later, Edo Madara all experimented with their bodies, with all but Tobi's head, made up from White Zetsu
6. Tobi, Oro and Tobirama are known to have conducted human experiments.

7. What "Uchiha Incident" was Tobi referring to the last time he saw Danzo?
8. Why did Tobi get annoyed when Kabuto mentioned "I couldn't find Shisui's body anywhere"?
9. Why is Sasuke gaining Ems so important to Tobi when on the face of it, Ems has nothing to do with the Moon Eyes Plan?

10. Tobi has also being seen as with chakra chains, the same as Kushina.

MADARA
( Click to show/hide )
1. Is Black Zetsu the unique Ems technique of Madara?
2. Madara COULDN'T have lived in or around Konoha after VOTE because he had no idea who Tsuande was? I think this is crucial and imo cast's a MAJOR doubt on how long he actually lived after VOTE.

3.What does the Uchiha Tablet really say when read with Ems?

4.Madara, Tobi and Sasuke have all being shown to control or suppress the kyuubi with just their sharingan's. Infact one of the manga covers has Madara and Sasuke with the kyuubi chained helpless. Does this mean anything when coupled with the fact that according to Kurama, Sasuke's chakra is as sinister as Madara's?

5. Rinne Tensei: clearly Nagato didn't know the full extent of this jutsu. He stated that he could not bring back Jirayai bcos of the time lapsed, yet Madara anticipated and expected to be revived by RT. Tobi said it was meant for HIM, we shouldn't automatically assume it was for Madara so the question is, what does RT really do?

6. Judging by Madara's personality, this guy is more arrogant than Kanye West and Diddy combined. So it baffles me why he would wear a mask to hide his identity. We know his long hair has always being his trademark but was it really him who had a deal with Itachi and Kisame, or someone else?

7. Madara asked Kabuto if he knew the secrets of his body which I find intriguing because I always thought it was the Senju/Uzamaki's who had special bodies, not Uchiha. What did he actually mean by that?

8. Itachi also said Madara was possessed by the MS which sought new light. Did he mean possessed as in literally or just the trauma of going blind?

NAGATO
( Click to show/hide )
1. Was he created by Tobi or Madara, ie that line "it would apoear that brat Nagato managed to grow" sounds like a scientist talking about an experiment finally coming into fruition.
2. Was he descendant of someone maybe even Izuna?

3. Was he prophosied by the Tablet hence why Madara and Tobi knew about him?
4. Is he the unknown child of Hashirama and Mito?
5. Why would Madara or Tobi for that matter just give the most powerful dojutsu to some random Uzamaki purely because he is an Uzamaki?

SO6P n SONS
( Click to show/hide )
1. The Sage seperated the Juubi not on his death bed like Tobi said, but before, possibly years before. What if he also named his successor years before his death and his Eldest rebelled?
2. Who wrote the tablet, the Sage or his Eldest Son? Imo it was the eldest because it makes no sense the Sage leaving something ONLY his eldest could read, when he didn't choose him in the first place.

3. The Sage divided the Juubi for a reason, could he also have done the same with his son's(in terms of their powers) to prevent them from remaking the Juubi? Did he purposedly set them at war with each other?
4. Was the Moon's Eye Plan the Elder's Son's original plan to bring peace to the world by force(etched on the tablet), later to be the inspiration of his descendant, Madara Uchiha?

IZUNA
( Click to show/hide )
1. Being Madara's equal and a fellow Ms Uchiha, surely he must have being going blind at the same time as Madara. Maybe not at the same rate but even ONE use of your ms, has an effect on our eyesight. So my question is, if both brothers were going blind, did they swap an eye each to restore the light in that eye?

2. If they did, they probably realised that they only had access to ONE of their ms techniques, which was no good to either of them. That being the case, Izuna CHOSE to give his eyes to his elder brother because the idea that a blind Madara was able to overpower and forcibly take his equal's eyes without any resistance, makes no sense.

3. Izuna having no eyes makes no sense, why couldn't he just take a sharingan like non uchiha's like Kakashi and Danzo, and at least have vision in both eyes?

4. What if he did just that and the new sharingans he took, luckily had a s/t we see in Tobi? Or what if Madara compenstated his brother for his sacrifice by transferring his unique Ems technique(s/t) into Izuna's sharingan?

5. Madara's eyes ARE Izuna's in the same way Sasuke's Ems is Itachi's.

Kuruma and the Uchiha
( Click to show/hide )
1. Why did Kuruma say their bloodline is cursed? What did their ancestor do?
2. What did Kuruma mean when he told Sasuke he would regret killing Naruto?

3. Why do ALL Ms Uchiha's suffer the same fate of blindness?

4. Apart from the Sage, the order in which Kuruma has being controlled reads, Uchiha, Senju and Uzamaki. Uchiha and Senju have being shown to have complete control over him BUT no less than 3 Uzamaki's have the special chakra to be its jinchuriki. Does this mean anything?

5. Kuruma is UNIQUE among the tailed beast because and ironically, much like the rinnegan, it is said to appear when the world is in great danger, peril or when hatred is at its apex. Why is that exactly when the other 8 tailed beast were around the whole time?

SHISUI
( Click to show/hide )
1. What does his moniker 'Shisui of the mirage' really mean?

2. Did he place Itachi under koto before giving him his eye because it was activated the last time they met?

3. Was Itachi's mysteriously illness have anything to do with having Shisui's eye? The timing is a tad suspicious. Itachi got the eye when he was 12 and died, 10 years later approximately. Is this just a coincidence?

4. Why did he get Itachi to erase his existence(IIRC) and then the very next day, his corpse was found by the Uchiha's? Itachi didn't even look shocked by the discovery.

5. Itachi said during the Uchiha Massacre he could not use Shisui's eye, which can only mean it had being used by Shisui himself, prior to the Massacre. What did he use it for?

TOBIRAMA
( Click to show/hide )
1. Why would a Senju who we've being led to believe are an honorable clan, create such a forbidden jutsu that even Madara Uchiha was appalled by it?

2. What did Madara mean by 'edo tensei was originally meant to wipe the map clean along with the caster'? That line has baffled me ever since becuase firstly what does it mean and secondly, how the hell would Madara know what its meant for?

3. Is it possible that he could have used a Zetsu clone to clone himself and his chakra and infuse a lil bit of his soul into, so infact when he was ressurrected with his brother, it was the clone and not him? Far fetched I know,lol.

TOAD SAGE
( Click to show/hide )
1. Naruto interrupted him when he said you will fight a boy with powerful eyes, assuming he meant Sasuke. Even a 80yr old is a boy to Ma and Pa let alone the Elder Toad so did he mean Sasuke or was it infact Tobi the Elder Sage was referring to?

Personally, I think Tobi is either Shisui or Izuna, but Kishi will explain it in a way that will baffle us all and make us think 'oh yeah, damn I should have clocked that'. The mask is obviously there to hide a massive revealation and it would be such a anti-climax if it was revealed as some unknown character we've never ever see. Whoever it is, he would have being hididng in plain sight, masquerading as someone else the whole time.

That's it, you may ignore, insult or add to it as you please...

@Darui: I went from green to red, from having green's to being negged.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2012, 04:16 AM   #2
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

that was really in depth. nice work
Old 03-20-2012, 06:17 AM   #3
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

xXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant future

What about Kagami Uchiha?

I will grant you a requested SIG on this thread link below
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51340
xXdArKvOidXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:30 AM   #4
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
Itachi did kill Shisui but not in theway he first stated. The last time anyone saw Shisui, Danzo had already taken his arm and one of his eyes. The other one Shisui gave to Itachi, telling him to protect the village and in order to prevent conflict from arising over his eyes, made it appear as though he had crushed them before dying. He would later erase his existence leaving no corpse behind.
Love my haters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
minato uchiha
Sannin

minato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Corrections, Shisui still had his arm after Danzo took his eye. What's perplexing is that if Itachi helped to erase his existence, why was his body found by the river the very next day? Was it even his body?

@Darui: I went from green to red, from having green's to being negged.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #6
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
U are right. It may just be animce canon, don't remember if it is manga canon, but Danzo also said that he went back for Shisui's arm after the body was discovered at the river, and taking to the medical ninja for examination. Kabutomaru also gives insight that they knew about Danzo taking the arm and eye of Shisui as well as Senju DNA/cells.
Love my haters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #7
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

Hell, for all we know, Kishi will probably just kick us all in the nuts and say it's an Uzumaki cousin to Naruto.

EDIT: Anyways, This is a really well done thread, I like it very much. Explains everything about who could be the Masked Man.

rep+

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #8
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

xXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant futurexXdArKvOidXx has a brilliant future

Lets just be patient and the time when Tobi will show his face will come soon.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #9
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXdArKvOidXx View Post
Lets just be patient and the time when Tobi will show his face will come soon.
I hope its soon I cant take it
Old 03-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #10
xXdArKvOidXx
Sasori Slayer
Sannin

Watch him be like some retarded guy who uses Drool Style Jutsu: Seizure Soak

Old 03-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #11
Streeturch
Gennin

Streeturch is a jewel in the roughStreeturch is a jewel in the roughStreeturch is a jewel in the roughStreeturch is a jewel in the roughStreeturch is a jewel in the roughStreeturch is a jewel in the roughStreeturch is a jewel in the roughStreeturch is a jewel in the roughStreeturch is a jewel in the roughStreeturch is a jewel in the roughStreeturch is a jewel in the rough

Lets hope we find out soon all these theories mind ****ing me lol
Streeturch is offline   Reply With Quote