Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 03-20-2012, 03:46 AM   #1
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith
Default The Hulk VS. Piccolo

buu saga Piccolo
set on planet earth
blood lust
They cant destroy the planet

Who wins and why

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2012, 06:05 AM   #2
Gustavo
The Alchemist
S Class Ninja

Gustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Every single comic book version shits on Piccolo.

Piccolo might stand a chance against the movie version though.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

Well Hulk can't fly i guess?

So picollo flies in the air , from there he can throw a Special Beam Cannon , or do the Hellzone Grenade..
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:40 AM   #4
05pluto
Gennin

05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo View Post
Every single comic book version shits on Piccolo.

Piccolo might stand a chance against the movie version though.
how?
the OBD stats say piccolos are better and hulk so its even
05pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:51 AM   #5
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05pluto View Post
how?
the OBD stats say piccolos are better and hulk so its even
yes this is true + hulk cant fly he just jumps really high

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #6
Zombie-saske
Tokubetsu Jounin

Zombie-saske is infamous around these partsZombie-saske is infamous around these parts

Piccolo kills hulk
Old 03-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #7
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Please don't tell me you're seriously arguing this?

Hulk vs. Goku has been argued on a standstill throughout many forums (ours included).

Hulk vs. Piccolo? Piccolo can't even properly balance when Goku goes SSJ3. I doubt he'll be standing after a Thunderclap.

Hulk has taken blasts from nigh-cosmic people.

Try to fly? Hulk superjumps past you. All he really has to do is stomp Piccolo's head in and he's done.

And this is before I mention that the same website you got the stats from has him listed as losing to the Hulk.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:01 AM   #8
Hawky
Moo
Jounin

Hawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUM
Send a message via AIM to Hawky Send a message via MSN to Hawky Send a message via Yahoo to Hawky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Pond View Post
Please don't tell me you're seriously arguing this?

Hulk vs. Goku has been argued on a standstill throughout many forums (ours included).

Hulk vs. Piccolo? Piccolo can't even properly balance when Goku goes SSJ3. I doubt he'll be standing after a Thunderclap.

Hulk has taken blasts from nigh-cosmic people.

Try to fly? Hulk superjumps past you. All he really has to do is stomp Piccolo's head in and he's done.

And this is before I mention that the same website you got the stats from has him listed as losing to the Hulk.
Was gonna say something about that but you beat me to it LOL.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #9
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

rape rape rape rape.

Piccolo doesn't deserve this.

/close thread
Old 03-20-2012, 12:48 PM   #10
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

well needless to say hulk rapes