Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 03-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #31
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya v3 View Post
lol?

I'm not sure he can use the taijutsu he copied from Lee without Sharingan. I was pretty sure that he only had the ability to do that taijutsu because of the sharingan, but like I said I DON'T KNOW. I could be mistaken.

I'm pretty sure base Naruto could keep up with base Sasuke. Sasuke doesn't show speed feats since he doesn't have to move anymore.

I'm saying that because Sasuke doesn't fight with his hands we can't say that his taijutsu has gotten better, where as seeing Naruto fight hand to hand frequently we can see his progress.

Stamina is a key factor. Stamina is always key in a fight due to how long it takes one fighter to get gassed over the other. Once they start showing signs of fatigue the man with higher stamina can just work his opponent over. Watch some UFC it's very prominent in there and you can see why I'm bringing in Stamina.
ok we'll just say its undeciedable

care to show me any of base naruto speed feats at all,i didn't know he had any to match sasukes and dont give me that oh well he had shargian.that doesn't matter,he'll still have that speed.

how has naruto taijustu get better,his taijustu looks the same from when he fought kakashi to kakuzu (which was really not much) then we didn't see him fight till tobi which no taijustu only rasengan then his taijustu was good with frog katas which allows him to hit someone even if he misses.then his fight with blinded sasuke which wasn't really a fight and not much shown taijustu then then his fight with the 9tails which had a hella alot of rasengans ect he really doesn't use taijustu he uses rasengan and when he use taijustu he uses clones which more time then not ended up proof after a hit or too.im not ssaying his taijustu is bad,but its decent.

true you bring up good points but you can have naruto Stamina but if sasuke lands some good hard blows in he'll go down
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2012, 08:31 PM   #32
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
ok we'll just say its undeciedable

care to show me any of base naruto speed feats at all,i didn't know he had any to match sasukes and dont give me that oh well he had shargian.that doesn't matter,he'll still have that speed.

how has naruto taijustu get better,his taijustu looks the same from when he fought kakashi to kakuzu (which was really not much) then we didn't see him fight till tobi which no taijustu only rasengan then his taijustu was good with frog katas which allows him to hit someone even if he misses.then his fight with blinded sasuke which wasn't really a fight and not much shown taijustu then then his fight with the 9tails which had a hella alot of rasengans ect he really doesn't use taijustu he uses rasengan and when he use taijustu he uses clones which more time then not ended up proof after a hit or too.im not ssaying his taijustu is bad,but its decent.

true you bring up good points but you can have naruto Stamina but if sasuke lands some good hard blows in he'll go down
He showed pretty good taijutsu against pain and taijutsu defense. Not to mention that kick he blindsided pain with, albeit without sage mode it wont be as powerful, was pretty good.

Sasuke doesn't have that high strength and when have we ever seen someone get knocked out in Naruto from Taijutsu without some buff? I can't recall anything.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #33
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
He showed pretty good taijutsu against pain and taijutsu defense. Not to mention that kick he blindsided pain with, albeit without sage mode it wont be as powerful, was pretty good.

Sasuke doesn't have that high strength and when have we ever seen someone get knocked out in Naruto from Taijutsu without some buff? I can't recall anything.
when did he blindside pain with a kick in no sage mode,did he do that to deva path

lol no i didn't mean like he punch naruto and hes out,i meant like if sasuke hit him with lions barrage that might take him out sooner then later

also ps your a total douch bag
Old 03-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #34
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
when did he blindside pain with a kick in no sage mode,did he do that to deva path

lol no i didn't mean like he punch naruto and hes out,i meant like if sasuke hit him with lions barrage that might take him out sooner then later

also ps your a total douch bag
he did it to Deva path in sage mode. It was right after pa reverse summoned him. It was strong due to sage mode, but he could pull that kick off none the less without sage mode

Still same could be said with Naruto just pounding on his face xD

Umm... Okay?
Old 03-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #35
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
he did it to Deva path in sage mode. It was right after pa reverse summoned him. It was strong due to sage mode, but he could pull that kick off none the less without sage mode

Still same could be said with Naruto just pounding on his face xD

Umm... Okay?
true but it wouldn't have that power tho i guess the point is moot

lol true also a moot point more or less

-_- shame on you
Old 03-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #36
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
true but it wouldn't have that power tho i guess the point is moot

lol true also a moot point more or less

-_- shame on you
Not really moot on either. The point I'm getting across is that this battle can go to naruto from what he's shown. Who cares though, we want to see jutsus
Old 03-18-2012, 09:46 PM   #37
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Not really moot on either. The point I'm getting across is that this battle can go to naruto from what he's shown. Who cares though, we want to see jutsus
not really since he hasn't shown much in taijustu along with sasuke,the only thing i can think of is using the databooks to help
Old 03-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #38
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

databooks show them being equal
Old 03-19-2012, 04:34 AM   #39
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
databooks show them being equal
in what,i haven't looked yet
Old 03-19-2012, 08:23 AM   #40
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

taijutsu
Old 03-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #41
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
taijutsu
welp i got nothing on how to debate if they got the same stats lol

also 22 more post till you hit 2,000 you asshole
Old 03-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #42
Zombie-saske
Tokubetsu Jounin

Zombie-saske is infamous around these partsZombie-saske is infamous around these parts

Rape thread dude Naruto has no taijustu ability and would lose to Sasuke
Old 03-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #43
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie-saske View Post
Rape thread dude Naruto has no taijustu ability and would lose to Sasuke
if its PTS then yes it would
but TS the data books say they are equal on taijutsu

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #44
Scotch
Chuunin

Scotch is infamous around these partsScotch is infamous around these partsScotch is infamous around these partsScotch is infamous around these parts

Sasuke wins IMO

He Has More feats in speed, and i guess if you count the databook stats he would be the current victor
Scotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #45
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch View Post
Sasuke wins IMO

He Has More feats in speed, and i guess if you count the databook stats he would be the current victor
Well we can't really use Data books for comparing one person to the other. We have to go by feats. But sasuke's speed is roughly around Naruto's TS from what we have seen in the manga. This is base btw. However Sasuke, like I said many times, hasn't shown too much Taijutsu in TS. He's pretty much a pro with kenjutsu, but at this moment I really think Naruto's taijutsu has gone at least equal or a little bit better than Sasuke's IMO