Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Game Zone

Game Zone Talk about all your favorite video games here... from Mario to GTA to Halo and beyond!

Old 03-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #16
Shiba Tatsuki
Tokubetsu Jounin

Shiba Tatsuki has disabled reputation

Will this be free or will there be that 'pay to play' membership bonus type shit?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2012, 02:43 PM   #17
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
Akatsuki Member

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I want to be able to use God Gundam or Shining Gundam in this game

( Click to show/hide )
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #18
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiba Tatsuki View Post
Will this be free or will there be that 'pay to play' membership bonus type shit?
From what I understand it will be free, even for the download. I expect that they'll try to make money with dlc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
I want to be able to use God Gundam or Shining Gundam in this game
0079 > G
Old 03-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #19
Tormentor
Tokubetsu Jounin

Tormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond reputeTormentor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiba Tatsuki View Post
There's no membership, no pay to play like DC Universe Online, its all completely free. But most likely Namco will try to make profit through DLC.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #20
jmanforever23
Gennin

jmanforever23 will become famous soon enoughjmanforever23 will become famous soon enoughjmanforever23 will become famous soon enoughjmanforever23 will become famous soon enoughjmanforever23 will become famous soon enoughjmanforever23 will become famous soon enough

THIS GAME LOOKS AWESOME but i don't understand why its free though but the hell i like the deep close quarters combat for players like me and long range for other players this should make a great game but most likely profit will be made off of dlc of some service like cod elite

Two Worlds same Destiny
PSN: jmanforever23
jmanforever23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #21
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Gah! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!! I want it now. >_<
Old 04-01-2012, 08:43 PM   #22
Dark Sasune
The Time Is Out Of Joint
Akatsuki Member

Dark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Where to go to get it now that it's out.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:23 PM   #23
Shiro Kaiser
Sannin

Shiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Looks like I'm not the only one interested in this game lol

Well folks, here's some interesting news to take notice of.

1. The Game Is Now Out on the JP PSN Store, so everyone go out there and experience it!

Quote:
Namco Bandaiís PSN Gundam Game Is Limited To 12 Free Plays A Day

Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation is a free to play downloadable Gundam gameÖ but youíre limited to, at most, twelve plays a day. Each time you exit for a mission you need to spend "sortie energy" and you get at most 12 units for each 24 hour period. Players can stock up to three units of sortie energy and after those are used up you have to wait for the energy to recover.

Letís say you want to jump right in because Amuro Ray sent a text begging for you to save him. Well, you can, but you have to purchase sortie energy with real world money. Namco Bandai will sell sortie energy in bundles which have a cheaper price per unit.

1 unit: 100 yen ($1.25)
6 units: 480 yen ($6)
13 units: 950 yen ($12)
27 units: 1,850 yen ($23)

Gundam level up in the Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation, which lets players use better parts. You can also pay to break level limits and equip stronger parts right away. Using all Mobile Suits costs 300 yen ($3.78), access to the entire arsenal of weapons is 200 yen ($2.52), and all custom parts costs 200 yen ($2.52).

Namco Bandais PSN Gundam Game Is Limited To 12 Free Plays A Day Namco Bandais PSN Gundam Game Is Limited To 12 Free Plays A Day Namco Bandais PSN Gundam Game Is Limited To 12 Free Plays A Day Namco Bandais PSN Gundam Game Is Limited To 12 Free Plays A Day
While you have to search for blueprints, all of the weapons in the game will be available for free players. Namco Bandai will not sell any extra Gundam equipment right now.

Namco Bandais PSN Gundam Game Is Limited To 12 Free Plays A Day Namco Bandais PSN Gundam Game Is Limited To 12 Free Plays A Day
Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation comes out on June 28. You can register for the title right now and get GM Light Armor and Zaku II FS suits as a bonus.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/14...e-plays-a-day/
So good news, the game is out! Bad new is, those who become addicted should understand that its only 12 free plays a day. If you want more play time than you need to pay for it. Still, 12 plays is enough for me personally.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:34 AM   #24
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

I'd pay for it but I don't know jack about creating a Japanese account and how to pay in yen... Guess i'd have to buy a card or something... Are there directions for how to play this if you don't live in Japan?
Old 07-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #25
Kitten
Amazon...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

I'm downloading the game right now... I'll see how it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProvidenceX View Post
I'd pay for it but I don't know jack about creating a Japanese account and how to pay in yen... Guess i'd have to buy a card or something... Are there directions for how to play this if you don't live in Japan?
Read THIS... the process is basically the same as making an English account... it'll take 5 minutes or so and it's worth it (download the Max Anarchy demo while you're at it )... or if you want, you can use an existing Japanese account, which is a much quicker process, and all you have to do is enter an email and password, which I can provide for you...

You shouldn't worry about paying; I doubt you'll go over the play limit...

I don't know if there are directions, but it's usually self-explanatory or you can figure it out through trial and error... if ya really need help though, I'll try to make a guide if there isn't one...

EDIT: Here's a wiki to get a gist of things

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_...ttle_Operation

( Click to show/hide )
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #26
Buh-Lake
Justin <3
S Class Ninja

Buh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBuh-Lake is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Buh-Lake

Post if it is good and I'll download it because it looks interesting. Just hate learning controls of Japanese games, Lol

Buh-Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #27
Dark Sasune
The Time Is Out Of Joint
Akatsuki Member

Dark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

The game isn't as good as they hyped it up to be its stupid how you can only play 2 hours every 6 hours.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #28
Shiro Kaiser
Sannin

Shiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

True, this game isn't all that great, its somewhat decently average at best. Its somewhat slow, but the combat system and how you could hijack enemy mobile suits and destroy bases keeps the game from actually being horrible. Plus you can upgrade and customize your mechs and you can also buy new mobile suits as well with the points you earn from your matches. You also earn trophies so that motivates you to play even more.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #29
Dark Sasune
The Time Is Out Of Joint
Akatsuki Member

Yeah but the Japanese people kick you sometimes two which sucks.