Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

View Poll Results: which of the following is worse?
deidara spam 14 19.72%
rasengan spam 22 30.99%
avoidance spam 15 21.13%
ultimate/team ultimate spam 3 4.23%
sub. spam (not in generations i know) 2 2.82%
grab spam 3 4.23%
other (please specify) 12 16.90%
Voters: 71. This poll is closed

Old 03-18-2012, 09:40 AM   #46
GameFreak667
Tokubetsu Jounin

GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!GameFreak667 is over 9,000!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flypikachu View Post
Don't know if this was mentioned, I know that you can dodge them and block them but I just watched it on youtube and thought that it was funny, it was the obito, itachi, sasuke fireball jutsu spam combo xD
I saw that vid. That guy was hilarious "OMFG! You mutha ****in Chinese spammer!"XD it's also funny how he said that the "Chinese" kid was more experienced by having the game 2 years before he did, even though by then it had been in Japan for 2 1/2 weeks.

Sig thanks to xXdArKvOidXx

Last edited by GameFreak667; 03-18-2012 at 10:31 AM..
GameFreak667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #47
zyx
The Big L
Sannin

zyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faith

worst spam is mask man on awakening. can't dodge, cant block..

Rest In Peace Big L Forever 1974-1999-∞
zyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:07 AM   #48
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyx View Post
worst spam is mask man on awakening. can't dodge, cant block..
thats true as hell but the biggest limitation to masked man's jutsu is its range it does go an ok distance but if you back off when they try to spam you'll be fine and once your backed off fire ball them or what ever jutsu the current character your using has

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:11 AM   #49
UZUMAKI-NARUTO
One that Drops in
Tokubetsu Jounin

UZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond repute

In Storm 2 MOST of them

Deidara spammers were easy to get around just throw a shuriken or use support, ninja move & throw etc.

I don't know which is the worst in Generations, when it comes out I'll see online.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:16 AM   #50
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKingSage is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UZUMAKI-NARUTO View Post
In Storm 2 MOST of them

Deidara spammers were easy to get around just throw a shuriken or use support, ninja move & throw etc.

I don't know which is the worst in Generations, when it comes out I'll see online.
Deidara spammers have alot of weakness now since the variety of teams and characters.

PSN:xDigitalMischief :3 <(^_^<)
KingSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #51
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

I just charkra shuriken them
Old 03-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #52
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchuriki View Post
I just charkra shuriken them
same here that usually works

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #53
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
same here that usually works
i try that most of the time but im way to impatient its WAY to boring to do that all match so i just wait for an opening to charge in to be honest once you figure it out there are way more openings that you'd think one specifically few people even think about

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #54
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibigod View Post
i try that most of the time but im way to impatient its WAY to boring to do that all match so i just wait for an opening to charge in to be honest once you figure it out there are way more openings that you'd think one specifically few people even think about
true but the best way to beat a spam is to spam.i like to have a banlance suport so i can span chakra shuriken and get my team gauge to go up and hit them with an team ougi

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:38 AM   #55
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
true but the best way to beat a spam is to spam.i like to have a banlance suport so i can span chakra shuriken and get my team gauge to go up and hit them with an team ougi
yeah that was usually the perfect strategy in storm2 but now in generations...well they are limited but now they can sub the team ougi up to 4 times in a row and that would be a lot of waiting around inless you think ahead and make them lose their bar's before hand

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-19-2012, 01:39 PM   #56
Pervy_Sage
Academy Student

Pervy_Sage is on a distinguished road

SI rage spam threads.
Pervy_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #57
UZUMAKI-NARUTO
One that Drops in
Tokubetsu Jounin

UZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibigod View Post
yeah that was usually the perfect strategy in storm2 but now in generations...well they are limited but now they can sub the team ougi up to 4 times in a row and that would be a lot of waiting around inless you think ahead and make them lose their bar's before hand
Your signature is so big, it's like a smack in the face every time I scroll down.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:56 PM   #58
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
SI rage spam threads.
idk who you are but someone whose to ignorant to even read what everyone is here for doesnt belong in these forums no one is here to rage on spam but EVERYONE is here to disscus the worst spam and give advice to others who dont know how to avoid spam like most of us do yet

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #59
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by UZUMAKI-NARUTO View Post
Your signature is so big, it's like a smack in the face every time I scroll down.
oh right i forgot how big it was (thats what she said....what?...i had to say it....) i'll go put a "spoiler tag" aound it to keep it from being all up in your face...lol sorry *3*

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #60
Gaara's Shield
The Rogue
Sannin

Gaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUM

I quess the worst spamm action is Shield + Jump

( Click to show/hide )
Gaara's Shield is offline   Reply With Quote