Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Poll: What u think?
Poll Options
What u think?

Old 03-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
tobi-is-me
Chuunin

tobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nice
Default Which Story Do U Like Best In NUNSG?

mine is prob itachi's
Old 03-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

zabuza and Haku
Old 03-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
Moogle
Gennin

Moogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Killer bee's story it was funny. LOL!
Old 03-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #4
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

I liked the backround dancers
Old 03-14-2012, 08:19 PM   #5
KyuubiDemonYoko
It returns.
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Zabuza's and Haku's was the funnest for me but Killer Bee's was entertaining at least the scenes were
KyuubiDemonYoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
Moogle
Gennin

Moogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond repute

The backround dancers looked liked they were doing the Catdaddy. XD they were all beat up and stuff
Old 03-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #7
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Jaraiya for me sad though..

If I had one wish it'd be to have more wishes, duh. - Kid Cudi
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #8
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Momentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

killer bee. lol at sasuke and kisame dancing with bruises and bandages.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:29 AM   #9
War Doctor
No More
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Killerbee
Old 03-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #10
zyx
The Big L
Sannin

zyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faithzyx is a guardian of faith

B!!! funniest story ever!

Rest In Peace Big L Forever 1974-1999-∞
zyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:39 PM   #11
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

gotta be killer bee
just too funny

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #12
Zeno
Assassin
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I agree killer b
Old 03-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #13
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Gaara get no love
Old 03-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #14
SaiyamanX
Gennin

SaiyamanX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SaiyamanX Send a message via MSN to SaiyamanX Send a message via Yahoo to SaiyamanX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchuriki View Post
Gaara get no love
Gaara gets no love? Yet you didn't pick him

I liked both Zabuza & Haku/Jiraiya's story, very sad endings
Also liked the Gaara one
Old 03-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #15
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

I thought we could only chose one. Gaara is my fav character in naruto but I did not love his story.