Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 03-17-2012, 01:21 AM   #1
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status
Default Re. my (chibigods) tournament

well for those it may concern i have decided to move my tournament to another date i am sorry fot those of who it inconveniences but sadly i am moving again and since none of you know me.......just know its not fun and it happens a lot.
chibigods tournament will now take place at the date/time below
April/02/2012 at 2PM central time <----just look it up (google search)
unless i am mistaken that is a sunday
this is a ps3 tournament consisting of 8 people
1.*free*
2.ryukenshi_718
3.shawn_2792
4.SonicNaruto669
5.chibigod
6.ninja-star95
7.captainskuby
8.jinchuriki_1

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

I am excited for this! gonna do my best to win
Old 03-17-2012, 12:25 PM   #3
ZeroInfinite
Infinity Warrior (T.I.M.)
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

Oh wow. I was prepared for tomorrow...
ZeroInfinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #4
Waffles
Billion$ on the elevator
Akatsuki Member

Waffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Could you make another (2nd) round, that takes place shortly after. I'd like to Join
Old 03-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
Bijuu_Kurama
Tokubetsu Jounin

Bijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of lightBijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of lightBijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of lightBijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of lightBijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of lightBijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of lightBijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of lightBijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of lightBijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of lightBijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of lightBijuu_Kurama is a glorious beacon of light

I cant participate anymore if its on a Monday afternoon. I have school and work to go to.