Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #61
Uzumaki Naruto
Orange Hokage
Jounin

Uzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUMUzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUMUzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUMUzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUMUzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUMUzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUMUzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUMUzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUMUzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUMUzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUMUzumaki Naruto 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchuriki View Post
Can I vent about enything hear? if so, I hate homework!!!!!!!
Lol, no we can't. Hey actually, we have a Release Vent section for venting out any negative emotions you might have. How helpful is that?
Old 03-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #62
UZUMAKI-NARUTO
One that Drops in
Tokubetsu Jounin

UZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond repute

You don't like it?! Really!

Can I have it? How much would you like it for?
Old 03-16-2012, 11:36 AM   #63
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto View Post
Lol, no we can't. Hey actually, we have a Release Vent section for venting out any negative emotions you might have. How helpful is that?
very helpful indeed
Old 03-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #64
T_T
T_T
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

You guys need to calm down its his opinion and the opinion of many atleast he wasnt saying something like this game is F*cking stupid and if you buy it you are too
Old 03-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #65
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki-T_T View Post
You guys need to calm down its his opinion and the opinion of many atleast he wasnt saying something like this game is F*cking stupid and if you buy it you are too
i know and i try not to be rude on these things no matter how bad i may sound but when someone call's my favorite thing a joke/trash/not worth sh*t abd trying to use information that doesnt exist like how theres no spam in storm 1 *derp* i kinda feel compulsed to correct them so that people who cant make there own opinions on here dont get brain washed into what this guy is saying

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #66
Zeno
Assassin
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Wow so much raging on one thread
Old 03-16-2012, 03:45 PM   #67
ZeroInfinite
Infinity Warrior (T.I.M.)
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

Rage wars are scary D:
Old 03-16-2012, 06:56 PM   #68
Storm Lover
Tokubetsu Jounin

Storm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroInfinite View Post
Rage wars are scary D:
Agreed.

PSN ID: matheushyuuga
Old 03-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #69
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

lol wow the rage in this thread lol i only read op and from what i got because he finds that online suck the game suck.yup online is the only thing to NUNSG
Old 03-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #70
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
lol wow the rage in this thread lol i only read op and from what i got because he finds that online suck the game suck.yup online is the only thing to NUNSG
I like how and this is completely Accurate and true. People complain about the game that they kept Tabs on since it was confirmed in June 2011 and they kept track of EVERY Little piece of Info lurked the forums for more info, every scan, live stream, gameplay, every Stupid question, Raped CC2 With Tweets and FB generation Request. End up wasting 60 Dollars on a game in which you kept tabs on for so long for and anticipated it and now they are here whining about the game.

REALLY NOW? Almost every excuse about the game is about Sound 4, The Story mode, How there asses get WOOPED Online, and the game only came out about 3 Days ago. How about you get off your ass and go practice yall mofo's begged CC2 For "Start match in awakening" Well now you have something better.
*SPOILER* SPOILER* SPOILER* SPOILER ALEART*

( Click to show/hide )
A MOTHER ****ING TRAINING MODE

DON'T LIKE ONLINE? WELL TOOO ****ING BAD. GO PLAY TRAINING AND GET BETTER STOP COMPLAING ABOUT MOTHER ****ING RAPIST MASKED MAN, DEIDARA THE ONE EYED ELECTRONIC RETARD CLAY FETISH SPAMMER, SASORIGEY, MIDGET THAT NOT EVEN A 1UP MUSHROOM FROM MARIO COULD MAKE HIM TALLER ONOKI.

GET BETTER, ENJOY THE GAME.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #71
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSage View Post
I like how and this is completely Accurate and true. People complain about the game that they kept Tabs on since it was confirmed in June 2011 and they kept track of EVERY Little piece of Info lurked the forums for more info, every scan, live stream, gameplay, every Stupid question, Raped CC2 With Tweets and FB generation Request. End up wasting 60 Dollars on a game in which you kept tabs on for so long for and anticipated it and now they are here whining about the game.

REALLY NOW? Almost every excuse about the game is about Sound 4, The Story mode, How there asses get WOOPED Online, and the game only came out about 3 Days ago. How about you get off your ass and go practice yall mofo's begged CC2 For "Start match in awakening" Well now you have something better.

( Click to show/hide )
A MOTHER ****ING TRAINING MODE

DON'T LIKE ONLINE? WELL TOOO ****ING BAD. GO PLAY TRAINING AND GET BETTER STOP COMPLAING ABOUT MOTHER ****ING RAPIST MASKED MAN, DEIDARA THE ONE EYED ELECTRONIC RETARD CLAY FETISH SPAMMER, SASORIGEY, MIDGET THAT NOT EVEN A 1UP MUSHROOM FROM MARIO COULD MAKE HIM TALLER ONOKI.

GET BETTER, ENJOY THE GAME.
This s**t right here is just pure friggin comedy

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Old 03-16-2012, 07:20 PM   #72
KingSage
S Class Ninja

KingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUMKingSage 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Uchiha View Post
This s**t right here is just pure friggin comedy
These ****ing complaints about Generations are getting me mad.

THEY NEED TO GO PLAY SOME ****ING OTHER GAME IF THEY DON'T LIKE THEN. GO BACK TO 2009 THREE YEAR OLD WHATEVER THE **** STORM 1 I DARE YOU. GO DWELL IN THE PAST ABOUT STORM 1 SINCE ITS "SO GOOD" DON'T EVEN BUY STORM 3.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #73
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

I agree with your rage
Old 03-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #74
Kengen
God of Sexiness
Akatsuki Member

Kengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Kengen

I don't like this kind of raging in the Ramen Theater. Too excessive. OP gave good opinion, probably expected disagreement, got shit for replies. Not sure I want to see it again.

Take the hint.

Danke Toast!
Closed Thread