Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Theory Lane

Theory Lane Have a theory about the series that your itching to let out? This is the place to do it!

Old 03-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
LoneUchiha
Gennin

LoneUchiha has a reputation beyond reputeLoneUchiha has a reputation beyond reputeLoneUchiha has a reputation beyond reputeLoneUchiha has a reputation beyond reputeLoneUchiha has a reputation beyond reputeLoneUchiha has a reputation beyond reputeLoneUchiha has a reputation beyond reputeLoneUchiha has a reputation beyond reputeLoneUchiha has a reputation beyond reputeLoneUchiha has a reputation beyond reputeLoneUchiha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Sasuke and Kabutomaru

If anyone noticed, at the end of Naruto 578, Kabutomaru looked as if he was getting ready for the transference ritual. Everyone knows Sasuke needs a power boost to beat Naruto. What if the transference ritual takes place between Sasuke and Kabutomaru but Sasuke overtakes him with his hate?

This would Sasuke his much needed power boost.
Wat do u think?
Old 03-14-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Idk if Sasuke really needs a powerboost now. That Susanoo shooting Amaterasu like a frisbees seems pretty powerful. And I doubt that's even the full extent of his power.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:49 AM   #3
DarkVelocity
Academy Student

DarkVelocity is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara62110 View Post
Idk if Sasuke really needs a powerboost now. That Susanoo shooting Amaterasu like a frisbees seems pretty powerful. And I doubt that's even the full extent of his power.
I know right? Plus if you look close at the frisbees you can see theyre shaped like that magamata move itachi used against nagatos chibaku tensei planet jutsu. aint that interesting??
Old 03-15-2012, 05:40 AM   #4
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madara62110 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkVelocity View Post
I know right? Plus if you look close at the frisbees you can see theyre shaped like that magamata move itachi used against nagatos chibaku tensei planet jutsu. aint that interesting??
Utilising the orb in his Susanoo's third hand, Sasuke is able to rapidly produce a number of magatama projectiles, composed entirely from the black flames of Amaterasu. Upon impact, victims of this technique are forcefully thrown off their feet and quickly incinerated by the intense flames.
It's called Blaze Release Magatama.
Love my haters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:46 AM   #5
BigShawn
Big Shawn
Akatsuki Member

BigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Kabutomaru gon reck their shit just watch
BigShawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #6
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love my haters View Post
Utilising the orb in his Susanoo's third hand, Sasuke is able to rapidly produce a number of magatama projectiles, composed entirely from the black flames of Amaterasu. Upon impact, victims of this technique are forcefully thrown off their feet and quickly incinerated by the intense flames.
Did you copy this from Narutopedia? Lol.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #7
Asakura Yoh
~The Shaman King~
Sannin

Asakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Did you copy this from Narutopedia? Lol.
^^ I thought this too. lol

About this thread I think it would be a pretty wise thing for Kabuto to do to try to take over Sasuke but I don't think Sasuke needs this power up, myabe he will get Healing Powers by this but I think with EMS he will be able to do Izanagi too, right?
Old 03-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #8
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate View Post
^^ I thought this too. lol

About this thread I think it would be a pretty wise thing for Kabuto to do to try to take over Sasuke but I don't think Sasuke needs this power up, myabe he will get Healing Powers by this but I think with EMS he will be able to do Izanagi too, right?
Sasuke would need Senju DNA to perform that jutsu like Tobi, and Danzo did. I think even with the E.M.S. his sharingan would still be sealed as you just need the three tomoe sharingan to do so.

Refer to the manga/anime of Danzo vs. Sasuyke, and Tobi vs. Konan for proof.
Love my haters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:31 AM   #9
Kengen
God of Sexiness
Akatsuki Member

Kengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Kengen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneUchiha View Post
If anyone noticed, at the end of Naruto 578, Kabutomaru looked as if he was getting ready for the transference ritual. Everyone knows Sasuke needs a power boost to beat Naruto. What if the transference ritual takes place between Sasuke and Kabutomaru but Sasuke overtakes him with his hate?

( Click to show/hide )

This would Sasuke his much needed power boost.
Wat do u think?
Sasuke doesn't really need a power boost right now. He just obtained the EMS, which grants some special ability I believe we have yet to see.

And I think an attempt at a transference would leave Kabuto a bit vulnerable all things considered (the fact that Itachi is there as well is a biggie).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love my haters View Post
Please give credit to the sources you quote from now on. Using bold doesn't quite cut it.

Danke Toast!
Kengen is offline   Reply With Quote