Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Technology

Technology Gadgets on the Island? Heck ya! Computers, tvs, mp3s, phones, and all tech things are discussed here!

Old 03-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Problem with Itunes 10.6

It will not let me sync with my i-pod when i try to put new music on it.

It looks like it is syncing but then itunes freezes.

i restarted my computer a few times and the problem keeps happening.

Should i try to report it to apple or do you guys have any ideas?

This problem started today.

( Click to show/hide )
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #2
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Woah. I have the same problem but I thought it was my ipod dying.
Im redownload.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:33 PM   #3
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara62110 View Post
Woah. I have the same problem but I thought it was my ipod dying.
Im redownload.
are you just redownloading 10.6 or are you redownloading 10.6 and your Music

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-14-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

just the latest Itunes (idk if that's 10.6 or not lol).
Old 03-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

i fixed the problem by erasing Sync History and then i restored my i-pod to factory settings

( Click to show/hide )