Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 03-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
Bsmith242628
Gennin

Bsmith242628 will become famous soon enoughBsmith242628 will become famous soon enoughBsmith242628 will become famous soon enough
Default Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm generations characters guide

Hey, I'm trying to make a character guide for NSG, like, how to unlock them. Just list the story mode they are unlocked in and how you unlock that persons story mode. For example, you unlock minato during his story mode, and you unlock his story mode after jiraiya, and you unlock jiraiya's after naruto. Here's how I'm gonna set it up when I start making it.

Story
Naruto (older)
Wind style rasenshureken
Kyuubi mode
Sage mode
Jiraiyas story mode

Jiraiya's story
Jiraiya
Minatos story
(do you unlock any more characters in this story mode?)

Minato's story
Minato jonin
Minato hokage
Masked man

So, go off of this I guess.
Bsmith242628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #2
ZeroInfinite
Infinity Warrior (T.I.M.)
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

I wouldn't make a character guide tbh. If players are that lazy not to complete all of Story Mode, they shouldn't really play the game. They're going to have to complete it all anyway, and besides that point, if they collect trophies/achievements, this really won't help much.

You can make it, but idk if anyone will really pay any attention to it.
ZeroInfinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
Bsmith242628
Gennin

Bsmith242628 will become famous soon enoughBsmith242628 will become famous soon enoughBsmith242628 will become famous soon enough

True, I agree, but I just also was asking how you unlock Sasori, kakuzu and Kisame. Indirectly.
Bsmith242628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

if i remember correctly all the akatsuki are unlocked through masked mans(madaras) story.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
ZeroInfinite
Infinity Warrior (T.I.M.)
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPOORGUYx View Post
if i remember correctly all the akatsuki are unlocked through masked mans(madaras) story.
I believe most of the Akatsuki are unlocked in his story.
ZeroInfinite is offline   Reply With Quote