Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Old 03-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
"No One"
Gennin

"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of
Default need some knowledge of madara

right when i was younger i was searching the web before i liked naruto and come across a site which had madara fighting naruto and on it, it showed madara now this is were im confused using " shadow release: dark rasengan also it was in a form of a laser beam now two things is there such things as "shadow release" and does anyone know if its possible for the ALMIGHTY Madara to use rasengan
Old 03-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
Jinxx
Gennin

Jinxx is on a distinguished road

That was definitely just some fan art as far as if Madara can use Rasengan. No, he would easily be able to master it and all though.
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
"No One"
Gennin

"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of"No One" has much to be proud of

oh well i thort it would be i forgot to add it lool also what types of rasengans are there cuz i know they can fuse there chakra affinity with it like naruto-wind=rasenshurken and minato tryed teaching kakashi it but kakashi couldnt learn it so he taught him chidori so what what would rasengan be like if you could fuse fire earth lighting water cuz jariyia has done something similur with "fire release: dragon flame bomb"
Old 03-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #4
Jinxx
Gennin

Jinxx is on a distinguished road

Minato didn't teach Kakashi chidori, that was his own original jutsu. That fire rasengan thing was only for a game. Naruto is the only one who can fuse his nature with it. If they could have done it with water fire lightning or earth it would be pretty badass no doubt. Sadly we probably won't ever see that
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
"No One"
Gennin

ohh my bad i thort he did but didnt he try too and i think lighting would make it ultra fast abit like chidori fire would be awsome like in the game water and earth might not be that good

No, he didn't ever try teaching Kakashi to do it. He tried adding lightning to it on his own, but failed. And i agree. Lightning and fire would be unreal if added to rasengan.

or maybe if someone could fuse ying or yang or ying-yang to it idk how but tobi can do ying,yang,ying-yang

Last edited by Kengen; 03-09-2012 at 10:53 PM..
"No One" is offline   Reply With Quote