Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece

One Piece Full sails ahead! Talk about Luffy and crew here!

Old 03-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #16
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Please list all of the alternate Costumes in the game.

( Click to show/hide )
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 11:54 AM   #17
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

thanks for the vids dude your awesome!

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #18
Downtimejapan
Academy Student

Downtimejapan will become famous soon enoughDowntimejapan will become famous soon enoughDowntimejapan will become famous soon enoughDowntimejapan will become famous soon enough

I'm awake x.x but have to go to work.
I was wondering, if anyone here has a pretty up and up youtube channel. I am sorta shocked that my videos do not have more views. Is there some sort of tip for using tags? Perhaps not using many?
Downtimejapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #19
Downtimejapan
Academy Student

Downtimejapan will become famous soon enoughDowntimejapan will become famous soon enoughDowntimejapan will become famous soon enoughDowntimejapan will become famous soon enough

Finished work! Time to play and make more recordings! =D
Old 03-02-2012, 09:12 AM   #20
Downtimejapan
Academy Student

Got a lot more up today. Ended my uploads for the day with Usopp VS luffy battle cya tomorrow!
Old 03-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #21
Brook
Gennin

Brook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura about

Hahaha, that's weird I saw your videos on Youtube. Do you speak any Japanese?
Brook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:58 AM   #22
Downtimejapan
Academy Student

Yes, I speak Japanese and live in Japan Thanks for watching!
Old 03-04-2012, 03:56 AM   #23
Monkey D luffy
Tokubetsu Jounin

Monkey D luffy has disabled reputation

Looked at it for a few seconds looks awesome now waiting for the game dont wanna see to much of the game
Monkey D luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #24
OniRoronoa
Gennin

OniRoronoa has a spectacular aura aboutOniRoronoa has a spectacular aura aboutOniRoronoa has a spectacular aura aboutOniRoronoa has a spectacular aura aboutOniRoronoa has a spectacular aura aboutOniRoronoa has a spectacular aura aboutOniRoronoa has a spectacular aura aboutOniRoronoa has a spectacular aura aboutOniRoronoa has a spectacular aura aboutOniRoronoa has a spectacular aura aboutOniRoronoa has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for all the hard work DownTimeJapan.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #25
Brook
Gennin

Brook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura aboutBrook has a spectacular aura about

Lucky, being able to read the original manga :\. Kaidzoku Musou looks awwwesome. I'm trying to catch up with all your videos, they're so entertaining even though I only know a little Japanese ^^
Brook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #26
White Angel
Gennin

White Angel is on a distinguished road

Are You going to put up videos of the logs for Nami And Robin?
White Angel is offline   Reply With Quote