Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 02-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #16
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shar/rinnenwar View Post
SAkon has rashenmon as a support jutsu right? i saw it in a video
yep.
and tayuya has doki ghosts.
kido is webs
and jirobou is boulder toss

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #17
cloudninja
Lightning from the void
Jounin

cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!

Quote:
SAkon has rashenmon as a support jutsu right? i saw it in a video
yeah

I like sasuke (kage), sage naruto (frog kata FTW), and masked man
Old 02-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #18
shar/rinnenwar
ANBU Member

shar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to beholdshar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to beholdshar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to beholdshar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to beholdshar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to beholdshar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to beholdshar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to beholdshar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to beholdshar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to beholdshar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to beholdshar/rinnenwar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudninja View Post
yeah

I like sasuke (kage), sage naruto (frog kata FTW), and masked man
thnxs just had to be sure so ummm what do you mean by air combo and ground combo for him? he has his do rei mi attack?
Old 02-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #19
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
thnxs just had to be sure so ummm what do you mean by air combo and ground combo for him? he has his do rei mi attack?
he performs an air or ground combo during team ultimate jutsu.
if you want a link i can provide one.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 02-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #20
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status
Default hmm..

i gotta say masked man/danzo/raikage(ay) they really were accurate in my opinion i was hoping for kabuto(snake cloak) to be really good but i was a bit disappointed but i still think he's awesome though
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:07 AM   #21
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

I agree with chibigod when he says masked man. His combos are very accurate to the story
Old 03-01-2012, 11:01 AM   #22
SasoriAlucard
Gennin

SasoriAlucard is a splendid one to beholdSasoriAlucard is a splendid one to beholdSasoriAlucard is a splendid one to beholdSasoriAlucard is a splendid one to beholdSasoriAlucard is a splendid one to beholdSasoriAlucard is a splendid one to beholdSasoriAlucard is a splendid one to beholdSasoriAlucard is a splendid one to beholdSasoriAlucard is a splendid one to beholdSasoriAlucard is a splendid one to beholdSasoriAlucard is a splendid one to behold

I adore Mei's and PTS Tenten's. They show that girls can have awsome combos as well as the likes of Haku.

SasoriAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #23
Magpie
Gennin

Magpie has a spectacular aura aboutMagpie has a spectacular aura aboutMagpie has a spectacular aura aboutMagpie has a spectacular aura aboutMagpie has a spectacular aura aboutMagpie has a spectacular aura aboutMagpie has a spectacular aura aboutMagpie has a spectacular aura aboutMagpie has a spectacular aura about

From what I've seen so far, I really like:

Sakura - She's my favourite character to use at the moment and I am sooo pleased she's been speeded up. The only thing I'm miffed about is that her voice seems to have changed quite dramatically. In Storm 2, in her normal non-directional combo, she does this awesome "So-ka-raaaa!" noise (I don't know what she's actually saying!) but it's been altered in Generations. A really minor quibble but I love how aggressive it is in Storm 2.

Sage Mode Naruto - I'll be the first to admit that Naruto is far from my favourite character and I never use him in Storm 2 but man, his combos are really, really cool.

PTS Tenten - I think I'll be using her quite a bit. Her combos look really great.

PTS Kiba - Akamaru is so tiny! He's got some good moves though.

Hiruzen Sarutobi - Enma features. I am more than happy. I can see him being in my top 3 already.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #24
ZeroInfinite
Infinity Warrior (T.I.M.)
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

From the demo, I really enjoyed Sage Naruto's air dash combo and flicker combo
ZeroInfinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #25
Moogle
Gennin

Moogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond reputeMoogle has a reputation beyond repute

Mines is Obito fire style combo. And Killer bee ground combo!
Old 03-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #26
MilleniumStorm
Gennin

MilleniumStorm is infamous around these partsMilleniumStorm is infamous around these partsMilleniumStorm is infamous around these partsMilleniumStorm is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPOORGUYx View Post
he performs an air or ground combo during team ultimate jutsu.
if you want a link i can provide one.
provide 1..ive never seen it
MilleniumStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #27
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilleniumStorm View Post
provide 1..ive never seen it
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=49578
i made a thread for the air combo here
ill see if i can find the ground combo.

EDIT:
i believe this one shows ground combo

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #28
MilleniumStorm
Gennin

MilleniumStorm is infamous around these partsMilleniumStorm is infamous around these partsMilleniumStorm is infamous around these partsMilleniumStorm is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPOORGUYx View Post
i made a thread for the air combo here
ill see if i can find the ground combo.

EDIT:
i believe this one shows ground combo
thx....man they might as well have finished them
MilleniumStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #29
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by solorflare99 View Post
Sage mode Naruto
Not really a fan of him but his combos are amazing
lol i know that gif. stupid sakura flashes....god gaara's hawt.... but back to the thread my favorite combo so far is gonna have to be onoki...yeah....he's pretty epic....short....but epic
note that this is just a continuation of my other comment i just wanted to ad onoki to the list
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote