Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 03-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #31
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

yeahh, if you put madara and tobi on the same team with all current abilities idk how they'd lose. Tobi would sit back and let his paths do the work while madara spams meteors, susanoo, amaterasu, and more. Then they just teleport away. lol
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 08:40 PM   #32
senju shisui
Chuunin

senju shisui is a jewel in the roughsenju shisui is a jewel in the roughsenju shisui is a jewel in the roughsenju shisui is a jewel in the roughsenju shisui is a jewel in the roughsenju shisui is a jewel in the roughsenju shisui is a jewel in the roughsenju shisui is a jewel in the roughsenju shisui is a jewel in the roughsenju shisui is a jewel in the roughsenju shisui is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by solorflare99 View Post
Madara and tobi are a deadly team
Madara can spam Meteors everywhere to the point where no one can physically escape
then Tobi and madara escape with space time ninjutsu
i highly doubt that madara can spam meteors. if he could he would have used it more than once against the kages he is fighting now.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #33
MF jaY WiLL
Tokubetsu Jounin

MF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMF jaY WiLL is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

isn't hashi stated by edo madara to be stronger than him? so wouldn't team 2 win? can we say its the same naruto after the recent chapters who now knows the secret of tobi? because team 2 should win right?
Old 08-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #34
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

Errr..... IIRC The only feat shown for Tobi w/ Nine Tails is controlling it, but this is kinda hard to do when he is BFFLs with Naruto. So Kyuubi won't be going anywhere. We don't even know how much chakra Madara really has too, so you can't just blatantly go out saying "herp spam meteor GG derp" because we don't know if he can only do one, or do 50, because when he used Meteor, he was Edo, and Edo has unlimited chakra.

Hashirama isn't featless, you know people? Any move Madara did that involved Mokuton is pretty much a lesser scale of Hashiramas power. Hashirama is stronger than Madara pre-rinnegan, so Hashirama has that sleep forest jutsu = sleepy tobi paths. All abilities means that Tobi does get paths.

Naruto is pretty much very strong here too, so I won't be forgetting about him. His SM comes pretty much instantly now, so Madara and Tobi can't hide. And he can do the Giant Oodama Rasengan Barrage too, so Paths would get destroyed. I'm just going to explain Naruto w/o using Kyuubi. SM is definitely not a weak factor, especially in terms of if Naruto fights Tobi. Yes, Tobi can last, what is it....... 5-10 minutes in intangibility, but Naruto's SM lasts alot longer than that, especially if he just creates 3 clones on the side, storing up major amounts of SM chakra. Naruto has one of the best stamina feats in the series. He will definitely outlast Tobi here.

I'm going with Naruto and Hashi, but I'll wait before I say anymore.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote