Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
Alas87_EMS
Gennin

Alas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura about
Question naruto vs one piece

what universe is the strongest naruto universe or one piece universe and WHY? Plz explain your answer no just said which one is!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #2
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

OP. They have intangible people, teleporters (basically), most are hypersonic, and one can travel at the speed of light. Btw, this has already been made before.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
cloudninja
Lightning from the void
Jounin

cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!cloudninja is over 9,000!

OP wins this
Old 02-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
OP. They have intangible people, teleporters (basically), most are hypersonic, and one can travel at the speed of light. Btw, this has already been made before.
pretty much.
hell,i think eneru with arc maximum can solo most of the naruto universe

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 02-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
Zeno
Assassin
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Plenty of people in one piece can solo naruto verse
Old 02-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #6
Alas87_EMS
Gennin

Alas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Sorry i didnt knew this was already did, but i really want it to know! So ty!!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #7
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alas87_EMS View Post
Sorry i didnt knew this was already did, but i really want it to know! So ty!!
yeah i didnt think one piece was stronger till People explained to me now i know their stronger

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Old 02-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #8
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPOORGUYx View Post
pretty much.
hell,i think eneru with arc maximum can solo most of the naruto universe
Yeah, he probably could.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #9
Kengen
God of Sexiness
Akatsuki Member

Kengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKengen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Kengen

I know very little about OP, but I know enough to know that it triumphs over The Narutoverse any day.

Danke Toast!
Closed Thread