PDA

View Full Version : If you were a naruto character...

Pharaoh
04-30-2012, 08:11 PM
If you were a naruto character what type of fighting style would you use. Be as creative and detailed as you please. First select the type(s) of jutsu you would be proficient at then say how you would use that style. Here's a list:

Ninjutsu
Taijutsu(hand to hand)
Genjutsu(illusions)
Kenjutsu(swordplay)
Kinjutsu(forbidden techniques)
Fuinjutsu(seals)
Dojutsu(eye techniques)

I think that's everything, but if i'm missing something just tell me. Here's my style: I would be proficient in kenjutsu and fuinjutsu and use these two types primarily. My secondary style would be genjutsu.

The type of weapon i would use is a hidden blade like in assassin's creed with a pre made paralyzing seal on it for a precise attack if im not going in for the kill and i would dual wield scimitars.

I wasn't too specific, but that's just the general idea of my tactics. I'll put more detail in to it later
Ok, now it's your turn. What type of shinobi would you guys be?

Nyz
04-30-2012, 08:21 PM
I would use black leg style (Sanji from one piece)
focus on tai justu only.

Jin Fumei
04-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. Ain't nobody gonna mess with you if you're the next Bruce Lee + Samurai Jack.

Samurai Bruce "Jack" Lee. . . Yeah

Iluvealexhayes
05-01-2012, 12:18 AM
I would be proficient in taijutsu like rock lee, and eat like power up pills, or military rations to make me even strong to finish the battle quicker.

Gan2205
05-01-2012, 02:40 AM
I'd be genjutsu, since it's always fun to screw with everybodies mind and taijutsu since it helps to have some fighting skill.

Probably ninjutsu too, we can't all be Rock Lee :P

jnw93
05-01-2012, 03:16 AM
Genjutsu & Kinjutsu
ill surpass the Izanagi

then Kenjutsu for CQC

BronyBaby
05-01-2012, 05:14 AM
i'd want to be a amazing swordsplay master, very similar to belphegor's style from reborn!

and probably ninjutsu's lightning release.

Pharaoh
05-01-2012, 08:31 AM
haha, so you would use throwing knives. For a second i was going to ask wouldn't that make you more like squalo? lol

The Anti-Life
05-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Ninjutsu/Taijutsu - i would be like Gai but with more ninjutsu

DaL4stUch1ha
05-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Dojutsu, Kenjutsu, and taijutsu is what I would use

Lord_Aquanite
05-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Kenjutsu and Dojutsu

Sasuke's kenjutsu style and Lelouch's dojutsu style

for some reason I would like to use it.

Zeno
05-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Kenjutsu because I love swords!

And dojutsu

BronyBaby
05-04-2012, 06:49 PM
haha, so you would use throwing knives. For a second i was going to ask wouldn't that make you more like squalo? lol

throwing knives, call of duty style LOL.

no, i wouldn't be an op character, cos they are just boring. Be someone like shika.

Antdog
05-04-2012, 07:04 PM
i would have to say i'll be great at injustu with some awesome Kekkei Genkais and awesome taijustu like Gai+A lol

my secondary would be genjustu for all around goodness :laugh:

Ninja
05-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Kenjutsu(Sasuke's style) Why: I love swords :swordfight:
Genjutsu(better than Itachi's...) Why: (Mindrape=Fun)
Taijutsu(equal or stronger than Guy's) Why: Kicking ass with your bare hands(Bruce Lee anyone?)
Ninjutsu(Lightning, Fire, Water & Wind Style) & EMS/Rinnegan Why: Elemental shit= Awesome. I don't give two shits about Earth Style ._. And the hax eyes of Ninja God would be beastly
My Summoning would be a Dragon :cool: Why: Summonings are awesome :D

War Doctor
05-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Just give me the ninja skills that would make me a Ninja Version of Alucard

Which is

Edo Tensei
EMS/Rinnegan
God level of Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Infinte Tsukyomi / Izangi / Izanami / Amaratseu / Susanoo
The Time/Space jutsu used by Tobi

Senrex
05-05-2012, 06:26 AM
I'd have Sasuke's Kenjutsu and Nagato+Itachi+Minato+Naruto+Madara's ninjutsu and the Rinnegan+EMS.
I'd also have Itachi's genjutsu and Gai+Minato+A's taijutsu.
My elemental affinities would be all of them, but I'll use Katon, Raiton, and Fuuton the most. I don't really like the other two.
My summoning would be a Dragon.
My weapon would be dual diamond Katanas.

Antdog
05-05-2012, 06:56 AM
lol i thought we was supose to follow P21 example and have 2 primarys and one sencondary lol

Senrex
05-05-2012, 07:07 AM
lol i thought we was supose to follow P21 example and have 2 primarys and one sencondary lol

Lol, I just tried to add all of the categories he mentioned.

Jin Fumei
05-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Just give me the ninja skills that would make me a Ninja Version of Alucard

Which is

Edo Tensei
EMS/Rinnegan
God level of Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Infinte Tsukyomi / Izangi / Izanami / Amaratseu / Susanoo
The Time/Space jutsu used by Tobi

I'd have Sasuke's Kenjutsu and Nagato+Itachi+Minato+Naruto+Madara's ninjutsu and the Rinnegan+EMS.
I'd also have Itachi's genjutsu and Gai+Minato+A's taijutsu.
My elemental affinities would be all of them, but I'll use Katon, Raiton, and Fuuton the most. I don't really like the other two.
My summoning would be a Dragon.
My weapon would be dual diamond Katanas.

Lol, gods much ?

Senrex
05-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Lol, gods much ?

:supercool:

That's what I would be if I were a Naruto character, though.

ShodaimeAizen
05-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Some of you are over doing it a tad bit lol.

Anyway if I were a Naruto.character I would have water and wind elementals. With Tobi's space-time jutsu. Maybe a select few forbidden techs. And slightly above average taijutsu just to hold my own if it came down to cqc.

I would moreso be the type to fight like shikamaru and Tobi. Irritate you by letting you get close but not being able to hit me(space-time) all the while reading your style and developing a strategy to finish you off.

I would develop some strong ninjutsu with my elements like a tornado, monsoon, tidal wave and for lethality the water bullet. I'd focus the water into a very small concentrated bullet and Aight the wind elemental give it the speed to pierce flesh. Also combining the two elements to make ice style jutsus.

Pervy Sage
05-07-2012, 09:43 AM
Taijutsu and Genjutsu, makes a wierd combo.

xXdArKvOidXx
05-07-2012, 01:42 PM
I would be a puppet master and make human puppets. Learn all the Secret Red Techniques and forge my self into puppet just like Sasori and pimp my body out with weapons. Create an army of Kekkei Genkai puppets.