PDA

View Full Version : Naruto The Movie: Road to Ninja

Pages : 1 [2] 3

naoXnao
06-15-2012, 01:54 PM
Sadly there won't be a trailer today. But it's confirmed that there will be a 90 second trailer by June 30th.

Nooooo! Must they mess with my feels like this!!

Auron Pond
06-15-2012, 02:13 PM
I don't know . . . from what they've shown us, it heavily contradicts the "trapped in Infinite Tsukyomi" argument. Plus, why is it that Sakura is supposedly tagging along? Doesn't he only want Naruto?

Flashbacks and multiple pictures of Baby Naruto, Itachi still being on the side of evil, it's all inconsistent with the basis of infinite Tsukyomi.

And if there are baby flashbacks, why does it seem like Naruto is still regular ole' Naruto? Unless there will be two. Then, in that case, I retract everything I said.

War Doctor
06-15-2012, 06:36 PM
i am guessing that the eye jutsu Tobi will use in the Movie is a strong jutsu that works similar to Infinite Tsukyomi but it can only affect a few people at 1 time.

naoXnao
06-16-2012, 02:42 AM
i am guessing that the eye jutsu Tobi will use in the Movie is a strong jutsu that works similar to Infinite Tsukyomi but it can only affect a few people at 1 time.

If he completed the moon eye plan, then it'd effect everyone on the earth since he's using the moon as the catalyst, so only affecting a 1 or 2 people doesn't make sense.
Unless you mean a completely other jutsu.
As to why Sakura is somehow also trapped in it with Naruto in the same genjutsu and are able to interact with each other, is beyond me.

War Doctor
06-16-2012, 08:15 AM
If he completed the moon eye plan, then it'd effect everyone on the earth since he's using the moon as the catalyst, so only affecting a 1 or 2 people doesn't make sense.
Unless you mean a completely other jutsu.
As to why Sakura is somehow also trapped in it with Naruto in the same genjutsu and are able to interact with each other, is beyond me.

It has to be a different jutsu, Since Infinite Tsukyomi Requires ALL 9 Tailed Beasts and Tobi only has 7 of the beasts.

NarutoSegaHoka
06-17-2012, 03:37 AM
Minato, Kushina, and Kid Naruto
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/596/Naruto-Kid-Family.jpg

War Doctor
06-17-2012, 08:42 PM
I guess the producers for RTN are just releasing Sketchs of Naruto's Friends and Family to keep us from wanting to see bits of the battles or comedy bits of the movie.

we all should know some of the sketchs could be things not in the Final Version of the movie when released in the theaters

naoXnao
06-18-2012, 12:32 PM
I heard that there might be more movie info this week and something surprising next week!
Also I think they said the movie will be 1hr and 50mins~
But that maybe how much they have edited right now or how long it needs to be.

from the movie facebook:
宣伝部のKです。

だんだんと忙しくなっております。

今週の週刊少年ジャンプにも
映画情報がいろいろ出てますが、
皆さん、ご覧になりましたか?
来週のジャンプでは
さらにいろんな情報が解禁されます!
驚きの情報もあるかも。お楽しみに!

そうそう。
映画の尺(時間)ですが、
ほぼ1時間50分になるそうです。

岸本先生ご自身が、
再度、カットや流れをチェック。
まだ、制作、真っ最中ですが、
きっと、ファンの皆さんに満足してもらえる
大作になるにちがいありません!!
(予告編も無事、確認してもらえました。ホっ…よかった)

※写真は6月30日劇場前売券に先着でついてくる
ベアブリックの後ろ姿。よく出来てませんか??

War Doctor
06-18-2012, 04:42 PM
So the movie may be 1 hour and 50 minutes, that means this Naruto movie is the longest out of all naruto movies.

I have a feeling that a chunk of the movie will be flashback moments involing naruto and his parents.

I wish Viz Media could dub this movie around the japanese dvd release or at least put a Subtitled Version on Viz Anime and Netflix and Hulu.

solorflare99
06-18-2012, 04:44 PM
If Kushina is alive how and is naruto a jinchuriki?

War Doctor
06-18-2012, 04:50 PM
If Kushina is alive how and is naruto a jinchuriki?

Maybe the 3rd Hokage was the one who used Reaper Death Seal in this Movie

Kushina did surive Kurama being ripped out of her in the Manga.

So the moment Kurama tryed to kill Baby Naruto was avoided in this Genjutsu world for the movie.

THe only 2 alive shinobi at that moment who knew Reaper Death seal was Minato and Hiruzen (The 3rd Hokage)

Jowaketema
06-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Remember, its a genjutsu as it tells about the story, but your theories are still eligible to be told. So we don't know how the story goes in the Genjutsu world of Naruto: Road to Ninja

jaberjazz
06-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Tonton is black now guys :S

And I don't know about you guys, but I don't like Ino's light purple skirt. :/

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/596/Road-to-Ninja-08-2.jpg (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=9954)

Kobe
06-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Tonton is black now guys :S

And I don't know about you guys, but I don't like Ino's light purple skirt. :/

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/596/Road-to-Ninja-08-2.jpg (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=9954)

tonton looks ready to kill. he will probably be a talking ninja pig in this one. and ya ino looks much nicer showing skin. just like the new hinata :nuts:

jaberjazz
06-19-2012, 01:20 AM
tonton looks ready to kill. he will probably be a talking ninja pig in this one. and ya ino looks much nicer showing skin. just like the new hinata :nuts:

I wonder what his voice would sound like... Lol.

As for Ino skirt, I just don't like the color choice. Imo it would look much better if it was dark purple. Lol.

naoXnao
06-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Tonton is a girl pig and shares the same voice as shizune english and jap so....
I dunno, maybe tonton is a boy pig in this one?

Auron Pond
06-19-2012, 10:26 AM
I like this Ino a bit more than I like current Ino.

naoXnao
06-19-2012, 08:05 PM
I hope in this movie, to bring Naruto outta the genjutsu, Sakura doesn't have to kiss him or vice versa.
That would be annoying and make throw my hands up in the air in rage, just like with blood prison.

Jin Fumei
06-19-2012, 09:10 PM
I like this Ino a bit more than I like current Ino.

You monster ! ! :yell:

naoXnao
06-20-2012, 10:24 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5xbtyKNap1r2wof4o1_500.jpg
more uzumaki feels!
Take it! Have all the feels!

jaberjazz
06-20-2012, 10:37 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5xbtyKNap1r2wof4o1_500.jpg
more uzumaki feels!
Take it! Have all the feels!

First the latest Naruto chapter and now this? D:

http://i50.tinypic.com/90sn5k.png

solorflare99
06-20-2012, 11:32 AM
I like this one better

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/naruto_swing3_7253.jpg

********Evil Laugh************

NarutoSegaHoka
06-20-2012, 11:57 AM
I love this pic (Kushina and Kid Naruto).
Kushina is the best mother ever. :cry:
Kushina > Mikoto

NarutoLuffy
06-20-2012, 08:42 PM
http://up.arab-x.com/Apr12/Wus40075.jpg

Argh, wish there was a larger image for that montage in the lower left.

Top-right of it looks like Naruto/Kyuubi facing off against Pain's Cerberus (I can see dog nose)

The Middle-right is that mask from the concept art in the trailers. Looks like it's going to be a new mask for Tobi (Rikudo Tobi?) because the hair is black (some thought it was Naruto behind the mask).

naoXnao
06-21-2012, 05:47 AM
Why couldn't Naruto wear the cool mask dammit!

raxious
06-21-2012, 08:12 AM
http://up.arab-x.com/Apr12/Wus40075.jpg

Argh, wish there was a larger image for that montage in the lower left.

Top-right of it looks like Naruto/Kyuubi facing off against Pain's Cerberus (I can see dog nose)

The Middle-right is that mask from the concept art in the trailers. Looks like it's going to be a new mask for Tobi (Rikudo Tobi?) because the hair is black (some thought it was Naruto behind the mask).

Imo this shows that there's a chance that naruto and Kurama are already BFF. Also, to me the other monster looks like Kurama as well. It could even be the Kurama from the Genjutsu.

naoXnao
06-21-2012, 09:05 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5z28xHsuX1rrdl0t.jpg
Seems like Kushina may be bamf in this movie!!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5z2aitcT41rrdl0t.jpg

NarutoLuffy
06-21-2012, 10:31 AM
Evil Naruto and Kurama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the new movie Road To Ninja there will be two Narutos. One will be evil with a black mask and Kurama and the other will be Naruto.
the article also shows tiny pics of those rough sketches and a page from kishs handwritten script/draft in which the letters are small and unreadable again. it seems
by courtesy of some nearsighted friends at 2ch (i havent bought the mag...)

there're two narutos. one is "masked naruto" and the other is "Menma* naruto" both have 9b in them. (black/dark 9b and Kulama we know)
-act 3
the masked naruto vs Menma Naruto
9 beasts (?) vs naruto
akatuki members line up

*menma= dried and seasoned chinese bamboo shoots, a must on your ramen

some of the lines
(the masked?) Naruto "i think you'd get what it means that im called Naruto in this(tukuyomi?) world, wouldn't you, Menma?"
"in short, in this world(here) i have what you had in the other world(there)!!"
naruto "kyubi"

So there will be a Drak naruto vs the naruto in the movie.
So the Naruto in the AU has black hair (or maybe red? Since kishi draws red as black). Interesting. Kyuubi vs. Kyuubi battle should be fun.

Auron Pond
06-21-2012, 10:57 AM
This might just be hilariously epic.

NarutoLuffy
06-21-2012, 11:01 AM
This might just be hilariously epic.

Lol hell yeah, Road To Ninja is going to end up surpassing One Piece Strong World. I can't wait to see Dark Naruto vs Naruto.

This movie is going to increase naruto's volume sales dramatically.

naoXnao
06-21-2012, 11:03 AM
I think I might come buckets when this movies comes out if that's all true~~

jaberjazz
06-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Evil Naruto and Kurama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the new movie Road To Ninja there will be two Narutos. One will be evil with a black mask and Kurama and the other will be Naruto.
the article also shows tiny pics of those rough sketches and a page from kishs handwritten script/draft in which the letters are small and unreadable again. it seems
by courtesy of some nearsighted friends at 2ch (i havent bought the mag...)

there're two narutos. one is "masked naruto" and the other is "Menma* naruto" both have 9b in them. (black/dark 9b and Kulama we know)
-act 3
the masked naruto vs Menma Naruto
9 beasts (?) vs naruto
akatuki members line up

*menma= dried and seasoned chinese bamboo shoots, a must on your ramen

some of the lines
(the masked?) Naruto "i think you'd get what it means that im called Naruto in this(tukuyomi?) world, wouldn't you, Menma?"
"in short, in this world(here) i have what you had in the other world(there)!!"
naruto "kyubi"

So there will be a Drak naruto vs the naruto in the movie.
So the Naruto in the AU has black hair (or maybe red? Since kishi draws red as black). Interesting. Kyuubi vs. Kyuubi battle should be fun.

Well this is the icing on the cake for me. Now I will make sure I see this movie.

NarutoSegaHoka
06-21-2012, 11:37 AM
F**king Awesome.
Hokage Naruto (Good) VS Masked Naruto (Evil) :rolleyes:

War Doctor
06-21-2012, 11:43 AM
F**king Awesome.
Hokage Naruto (Good) VS Masked Naruto (Evil) :rolleyes:

That is probably going to be the Main Fight for the Movie.

NarutoSegaHoka
06-21-2012, 11:58 AM
I think Naruto will learn Flying Thunder God Technique.

NarutoLuffy
06-21-2012, 12:28 PM
From Ohana, in 2ch:

457 ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E sage 2012/06/22(金) 01:38:04.79 ID:qbWAK/5gP
31号 

ナルトはナシ

ナルト映画情報
ナルト両親と初任務!?

サクラの両親が初登場!!
春野キザシ
春野メブキ

主題歌
アジアンカンフー 「それではまた明日」

あとは春野パパママのラフ画。

ロックリー番組のエンディング変わりますよ~

Issue 31

No Naruto chapter

Naruto movie information
Naruto's first mission with his parents!?

The first entry of Sakura's parents!?
Haruno Kizan
Haruno Mebuki

Theme song
Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Sore de wa, Mata Ashita

Then, the rough sketch of the Haruno papa/mama

Also, the ending of the Rock Lee program will change

Auron Pond
06-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Sakura's parents?

SHIT. JUST. GOT. REAL.

NarutoLuffy
06-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Sakura's parents?

SHIT. JUST. GOT. REAL.

Lol :laugh:. I wonder what they will do.

Man there's a lot of info of Road To Ninja this week. Prepare for more lol.

jaberjazz
06-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Sakura's parents?

SHIT. JUST. GOT. REAL.

Lmao.

Hoenn
06-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Lol :laugh:. I wonder what they will do.

Man there's a lot of info of Road To Ninja this week. Prepare for more lol.

Background parents.

Lol were do you think Sakura got it from, there must be other useless Haruno out there those who cry, betray friends,lie, and terrible shinobi all over the village.

naoXnao
06-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Is anyone else crying about the fact that there isn't a new chapter to the manga that week??

jaberjazz
06-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Is anyone else crying about the fact that there isn't a new chapter to the manga that week??

Wait, for which week?

I would be sad but then again, the movie is sounding epic so far so I guess it's for a good cause...lol.

NarutoLuffy
06-21-2012, 02:00 PM

There will be a chapter next week. Remember we get chapter releases a week earlier than Japan does. In Japan this Naruto is on break but to us naruto was on break last week.

Background parents.

Lol were do you think Sakura got it from, there must be other useless Haruno out there those who cry, betray friends,lie, and terrible shinobi all over the village.

Lol, sakura makes her clan look bad.

Jin Fumei
06-21-2012, 02:12 PM
There will be a chapter next week. Remember we get chapter releases a week earlier than Japan does. In Japan this Naruto is on break but to us naruto was on break last week.

I'm not complaining, but how in the hell does that make sense ?

solorflare99
06-21-2012, 02:24 PM

LOL it doesn't.

NarutoLuffy
06-21-2012, 02:47 PM

Lol i know it doesn't make snse. But it's try. The shonen jump magazine is leaked early. Example, we got a leaked chapters this week. The Japanese won't be able to read Naruto the chapter that came out yesterday until next week.

Another example, One Piece is on break for us this weak. Next week in Japan Shonen Jump won't have the one piece chapter but we will.
It's really confusing :laugh:

solorflare99
06-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Lol i know it doesn't make snse. But it's try. The shonen jump magazine is leaked early. Example, we got a leaked chapters this week. The Japanese won't be able to read Naruto the chapter that came out yesterday until next week.

Another example, One Piece is on break for us this weak. Next week in Japan Shonen Jump won't have the one piece chapter but we will.
It's really confusing :laugh:

So every week the chapters get leaked. That sounds legit.
Also If it was leaked a week early Shonen jump would be out of buisness because the people in Japan would just read the chapters off the Internet a week early.
The chapter we get are photo shopped raw chapters, which means they come out in Japanese before they come out in english

NarutoLuffy
06-21-2012, 03:05 PM
So every week the chapters get leaked. That sounds legit.
Also If it was leaked a week early Shonen jump would be out of buisness because the people in Japan would just read the chapters off the Internet a week early.
The chapter we get are photo shopped raw chapters, which means they come out in Japanese before they come out in english

Yup,

They wouldn't be out of business. Shonen Jump Magazines in Japan are really really cheap so it doesn't bother them especially if they are suscribed to it.

I heard someone in the company leaks the chapter. I wouldn't be surpised because mangakas are usually like 6 chapters ahead of the current chapter.

Dark Sasune
06-21-2012, 03:28 PM
this movie is shaping out to be very awesome.

solorflare99
06-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Yup,

They wouldn't be out of business. Shonen Jump Magazines in Japan are really really cheap so it doesn't bother them especially if they are suscribed to it.

I heard someone in the company leaks the chapter. I wouldn't be surpised because mangakas are usually like 6 chapters ahead of the current chapter.

So if viz was really cheap you would subscribe to them, despite getting a chapter one week late:rolleyes: also what is stopping them from reading the chapters online week early, because as you said we get are chapters earlier than japan, but since the raw chapters are online first that means japan gets the chapter first

NarutoLuffy
06-21-2012, 03:49 PM
So if viz was really cheap you would subscribe to them, despite getting a chapter one week late:rolleyes: also what is stopping them from reading the chapters online week early, because as you said we get are chapters earlier than japan, but since the raw chapters are online first that means japan gets the chapter first

VIZ has nothing to do with Shonen Jump in Japan only in the United States.

All I know is that we get the chapters early.

naoXnao
06-21-2012, 03:50 PM

Depends if they can read english or if it's leaked really well in japanese.

solorflare99
06-21-2012, 04:08 PM
VIZ has nothing to do with Shonen Jump in Japan only in the United States.

All I know is that we get the chapters early.

I know viz is the USA Shonen Jump, I was assuming you ived in the United States
Also you didn't answer my question

We don't get it earlier, you are wrong simple as that.

How do we get it earlier if Raw chapters come out first, use the little bit of logic and reasoning you have to realize japan gets it first. Is is so hard to believe that japan gets Japanese media first:laugh:

NarutoLuffy
06-21-2012, 04:26 PM
I know viz is the USA Shonen Jump, I was assuming you ived in the United States
Also you didn't answer my question

We don't get it earlier, you are wrong simple as that.

How do we get it earlier if Raw chapters come out first, use the little bit of logic and reasoning you have to realize japan gets it first. Is is so hard to believe that japan gets Japanese media first:laugh:

Ok looks like I'm going to start doing research now. Oh I do live in the US.
Now look at this link: http://www.shonenjump.com/e/weeklyshonenjump/

That is the lastest issue in Japan this week. If you look at the list you see One Piece but not Naruto right?
That's because they are a week behind.
Next week's issue One Piece will not be there. but next week we will get one piece because it got leaked.

solorflare99
06-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Ok looks like I'm going to start doing research now. Oh I do live in the US.
Now look at this link: http://www.shonenjump.com/e/weeklyshonenjump/

That is the lastest issue in Japan this week. If you look at the list you see One Piece but not Naruto right?
That's because they are a week behind.
Next week's issue One Piece will not be there. but next week we will get one piece because it got leaked.

What don't you understand
You said we get are chapters earlier than JAPAN, not before they appear in shonen jump
The people in Japan can go on the internet and read a chapter earlier than us because there is no need to translate it, we get it later because we have to wait for the raw chapters to get translated.

See said we get it earlier than japan

also sakura isn't in a clan

Tokan
06-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Remember we get chapter releases a week earlier than Japan does.

What? no we don't. It releases in Japan and then people scan the chapters and put them on the internet, and then people translate them and add the english in programmes like photoshop and then re-release them.

It would make literally 0 sense if we got chapters before Japan.

Dark Sasune
06-21-2012, 09:22 PM
What don't you understand
You said we get are chapters earlier than JAPAN, not before they appear in shonen jump
The people in Japan can go on the internet and read a chapter earlier than us because there is no need to translate it, we get it later because we have to wait for the raw chapters to get translated.

See said we get it earlier than japan

also sakura isn't in a clan

actually everone has a clan they dont all have to be famous like sasuke,narutos and nejis.

naoXnao
06-23-2012, 07:19 AM
Sakura's Parents!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m621gs621q1qkvs2y.jpg
I'm guessing their personalities are reversed for the movie or are kept the same.
We can never really know because we've never seen them before.

KonohaShinobi
06-23-2012, 07:39 AM
Lol, her dad's hair is shaped like a cherry blosom! XD
Well, looks like our suspicions are now confirmed.

War Doctor
06-23-2012, 07:49 AM
WAIT A SEC...

How can Sakura's Hair be Pink, when her Parents Hair colors are Light Brown and Dark Brown.

Her Mom must have had a affiar or Sakura is Adopted.

naoXnao
06-23-2012, 08:05 AM
WAIT A SEC...

How can Sakura's Hair be Pink, when her Parents Hair colors are Light Brown and Dark Brown.

Nah, her dad's hair is pink, it's just more grey now.

jaberjazz
06-23-2012, 08:10 AM
WAIT A SEC...

Nah, her dad's hair is pink, it's just more grey now.

Not only that, but she could had also inherited that trait from her grandparents. Like the genetics from one of them could had skipped one of her parents and went to her...:S

naoXnao
06-23-2012, 08:41 AM
I don't know about everyone else, but I love their design.
It's exactly as I imagined it.
Also, we saw Mebuki in the very first RtN trailer.

Senrex
06-23-2012, 08:44 AM
actually everone has a clan they dont all have to be famous like sasuke,narutos and nejis.

A clan is a big family IIRC. Not everyone has a big family. Especially simce Sakura is probably an only child.

Tormentor
06-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Wait...Since this will be a alternate universe...Does that mean that Rock Lee won't suck at Ninjutsu? O.o

Kobe
06-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Wait...Since this will be a alternate universe...Does that mean that Rock Lee won't suck at Ninjutsu? O.o

ohhh that is true! he could be a lazy ninjutsu user!!!

raxious
06-23-2012, 03:31 PM
A clan is a big family IIRC. Not everyone has a big family. Especially simce Sakura is probably an only child.

I think it's better to say that in the Naruto universe, a clan pretty much means a group of people having the same Special abilities / Bloodline Limit.

cause Sasuke is still of the Uchiha clan, even though he's the last alive. wich acording to your way of saying means he's no longer part of a clan ;)

Nosey123
06-23-2012, 07:54 PM
This is gonna be awesome you know with Naruto doing all the work and everyone else acting as fodder.

Jin Fumei
06-23-2012, 07:57 PM
I think it's better to say that in the Naruto universe, a clan pretty much means a group of people having the same Special abilities / Bloodline Limit.

cause Sasuke is still of the Uchiha clan, even though he's the last alive. wich acording to your way of saying means he's no longer part of a clan ;)

It's more of both. Even though Sasuke called Uruchi and Teyaki Uchiha grandma and grandpa, I don't think they're actually his grandparents. Kinda like play family. Their bonds are close enough that they treat each other as if they were family.

solorflare99
06-23-2012, 08:01 PM

Actually you are wrong not everyone has a clan.
I you re gonna say something with no proof don't say it at all
Sakura isn't a clan. Minato isn't in a clan. Gaara isn't in a clan. Rock lee isn't in a clan.

Senrex
06-24-2012, 10:10 AM

Sasuke is still part of the clan, but it's been destroyed. A clan doesn't lose its status as a clan after it loses members. It's kinda like a permanent thing. Kinda like how Sasuke still retains the Uchiha surname even though they're practically extinct. It's kind of a permanent thing. Like a knightship or royalty status. The Haruno family probably branched off from an unknown, different clan.

Meelo
06-24-2012, 01:24 PM
am i the only one who doesn't care about the new hinata? imo everyone is like OMFG BOOBZ and stuff-_- no one ever mensioned hinatas breast until the pain invasion arc its really frustrating :(

jaberjazz
06-24-2012, 02:52 PM
am i the only one who doesn't care about the new hinata? imo everyone is like OMFG BOOBZ and stuff-_- no one ever mensioned hinatas breast until the pain invasion arc its really frustrating :(

I don't really care much for the boobs (then again I'm a girl soo...) :/

The reason why a lot of people are fanboying/fangirling about it is because of how completely different she will be in this movie. The boobs are just a bonus though.

naoXnao
06-24-2012, 03:06 PM
I heard that Sora ni Tsuzuku Michi by Aqua Timez will be the ending song for RtN, but then how is that possible if Asian Kung-fu is doing the song??
I'm confused!
Maybe Asian Kung-fu is the opening and Aqua Timez is the ending.
Or maybe Aqua Timez is the new ending for the tv series.

NarutoLuffy
06-24-2012, 03:24 PM
I heard that Sora ni Tsuzuku Michi by Aqua Timez will be the ending song for RtN, but then how is that possible if Asian Kung-fu is doing the song??
I'm confused!
Maybe Asian Kung-fu is the opening and Aqua Timez is the ending.
Or maybe Aqua Timez is the new ending for the tv series.

Aqua Timez thing was a fake. On the scan that came out a few days ago it said Kishimoto picked Asian Kung-Fu to play the theme song of the movie. :D

naoXnao
06-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Aqua Timez thing was a fake. On the scan that came out a few days ago it said Kishimoto picked Asian Kung-Fu to play the theme song of the movie. :D

Ah! Thanks for the clarification!:)

Dark Sasune
06-24-2012, 06:24 PM
senrex ie right clans tend to be big familys even though they arent related by blood. its pretty stupid saying sakura isnt in a clan. also you need to stop acting like we are in the battledome -_-. her surname is haruno and everone in naruto comes from sort of clan. saying rock lee or garra arent from a clan is invald in rock lees case because we know nothing about his family history. garras father was the village leader so of course thats all that matters kid. and learn with to chill :)

solorflare99
06-24-2012, 06:46 PM
senrex ie right clans tend to be big familys even though they arent related by blood. its pretty stupid saying sakura isnt in a clan. also you need to stop acting like we are in the battledome -_-. her surname is haruno and everone in naruto comes from sort of clan. saying rock lee or garra arent from a clan is invald in rock lees case because we know nothing about his family history. garras father was the village leader so of course thats all that matters kid. and learn with to chill :)

Show me where it said every one has a clan. It's pretty stupid to say sakura is in a clan.

NarutoLuffy
06-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Well here is a new 30 second trailer.
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/movie12/movie_maeuri.html

jaberjazz
06-24-2012, 09:09 PM

The music not that bad, better than what I expected.

It was interesting to see Tenten vs Hidan in the trailer :S

I liked the trailer :D

NarutoLuffy
06-24-2012, 09:12 PM

I was surprised Hinata was fighting Naruto.

This movie is going to be epic :laugh:. It's going to go toe to toe with Strong World.

Antdog
06-24-2012, 09:12 PM

Meh that looks ok.ten-ten vs hidan welp since shes suppose to be her oppiste i guess she's not filler fodder :laugh:

jaberjazz
06-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Meh that looks ok.ten-ten vs hidan welp since shes suppose to be her oppiste i guess she's not filler fodder :laugh:

Well, I'm not expecting them to show a really good trailer until maybe around a week or two before the release date to their theaters. :S

KonohaShinobi
06-24-2012, 09:24 PM

Agreed, Asian Kung-Fu Generation never fails to impress me. :D
It looks like maybe this movie won't suck after all. :)

Antdog
06-24-2012, 09:55 PM
I can't wait to see an non fodder Yamato,Anko,Ten-ten,and Ino :ahhh:

naoXnao
06-24-2012, 10:15 PM
SasuSaku fangirls are going ape shit!
*sigh* I'm starting to not like this movie more and more.

jaberjazz
06-24-2012, 10:25 PM
SasuSaku fangirls are going ape shit!
*sigh* I'm starting to not like this movie more and more.

Already?! Oh lawd D:

solorflare99
06-24-2012, 10:30 PM
I can't wait to see an non fodder Yamato,Anko,Ten-ten,and Ino :ahhh:

By definition none of them are fodder.

senju shisui
06-24-2012, 10:51 PM
the new trailer is sooooooo epic!!! never been this hyped for a naruto movie! and i bet naruto and hinata are together.

Jowaketema
06-24-2012, 11:12 PM
M-7dDGWPiyA

Antdog
06-24-2012, 11:42 PM
By definition none of them are fodder.

It seems that you think i care,how sweet :wateryeyes:

NarutoLuffy
06-24-2012, 11:50 PM
I don't know why but song makes me feel sad and happy at the same time.

I have a nostalgic feeling when I listen to this song and see that naruto is coming to an end soon.

Man Kishi chose a great band to make the theme for the movie.

solorflare99
06-24-2012, 11:53 PM
It seems that you think i care,how sweet :wateryeyes:

You cared enough to respond.:cool:

NarutoSegaHoka
06-25-2012, 12:08 AM
New trailer looks awesome.. I love when Naruto wears Hokage cloak.

Jowaketema
06-25-2012, 12:08 AM
I don't know why but song makes me feel sad and happy at the same time.

I have a nostalgic feeling when I listen to this song and see that naruto is coming to an end soon.

Man Kishi chose a great band to make the theme for the movie.

The song sounds beast :D

Antdog
06-25-2012, 12:15 AM
You cared enough to respond.:cool:

Yup i cared to reply just like your butthurt enough to follow people around saying who's not fodder :cool:

solorflare99
06-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Yup i cared to reply just like your butthurt enough to follow people around saying who's not fodder :cool:

You claim someone to be fodder who really isn't, I'll correct you. As appreciation reply to me to show how much you care. You're welcome

Antdog
06-25-2012, 12:30 AM
You claim someone to be fodder who really isn't, I'll correct you. As appreciation reply to me to show how much you care. You're welcome

And yet you got no feats to suggest he isn't fodder.Next you'll be saying Ten-ten is interesting...oh wait...:laugh: better get outta dodge before the wank is upon me :leaving:

Dark Sasune
06-25-2012, 01:26 AM
Show me where it said every one has a clan. It's pretty stupid to say sakura is in a clan.

Most people who have surnames kid it's pretty stupid to say she doesn't have a clan:rolleyes:

War Doctor
06-25-2012, 06:25 AM
The Trailer was okay, it did show a few new things in the movie:

Tenten Vs Hidan
Kushina and Hinata will get Mad at naruto for some reason
Sasuke visiting Sakura at the middle of the night with a Red Rose
Naruto opening The Door is keeping Kurama contained
Naruto VS Kurama or some unknown character in the movie

Senrex
06-25-2012, 10:33 AM
Yep. Seems like at least you understand :D
Anyway...

Nice trailer. Tenten's hopefully going to be interesting. Well, most people will due to the personality swaps. Imagine a Kisame and Itachi swap, lol. Itachi would be pwning day in and day out XD.

Antdog
06-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Lol, what? How am I in any way angry or acting like I'm in the battledome? All I was doing was clarifying what I was saying. Is that a problem now? Besides, I can type how I want to, so you saying anything isn't gonna change anything, lol. If you actually read what I was saying, you would've seen my explanation about why Sakura isn't in a clan directly. I didn't say she wadn't related to a clan did I? Oh, wait, you didn't read my post.I'm already chill, lol. Besides, this is coming from a guy that raged in the SC about a video game, lol. So the last guy I'd need advice from is you. Don't call me a kid either. Now instead of insulting me, why don't you try reading and replying to my explanation? Either that, or next time, just don't bother replying in the first place. So in your words: it's pretty stupid to reply without actually reading something(Learn to read before jumping to conclusions :)
Anyway...

Nice trailer. Tenten's hopefully going to be interesting. Well, most people will due to the personality swaps. Imagine a Kisame and Itachi swap, lol. Itachi would be pwning day in and day out XD.

He was saying that to SF who said Actually you are wrong not everyone has a clan.
I you re gonna say something with no proof don't say it at all
Sakura isn't a clan. Minato isn't in a clan. Gaara isn't in a clan. Rock lee isn't in a clan.

Senrex
06-25-2012, 10:45 AM
He was saying that to SF who said

If he was saying it to SF why did he say: "Senrex" and never say "SF" once?

Antdog
06-25-2012, 10:47 AM
If he was saying it to SF why did he say: "Senrex" and never say "SF" once?

Because he said Senrex is right which is why he had your name in it.Maybe he thought it would've been implied that he was talking to SF since he is acting like this is the BD or something,IDK lol but know it wasn't meant for you :laugh:

Senrex
06-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Because he said Senrex is right which is why he had your name in it.Maybe he thought it would've been implied that he was talking to SF since he is acting like this is the BD or something,IDK lol but know it wasn't meant for you :laugh:
Time to edit my post, lol.

Misunderstood what he meant due to him spelling the "is" wrong.

jaberjazz
06-25-2012, 03:05 PM
You know I was thinking, what if Tobi/mask man set up the genjutsu so when Naruto or Sakura start realizing they're in a genjutsu the people (in this case teams 8,10, and Gai) starts getting mad at them and fight them? Or something along them lines...:S

Senrex
06-25-2012, 03:29 PM
You know I was thinking, what if Tobi/mask man set up the genjutsu so when Naruto or Sakura start realizing they're in a genjutsu the people (in this case teams 8,10, and Gai) starts getting mad at them and fight them? Or something along them lines...:S
Reminds me of Coraline...

Jin Fumei
06-25-2012, 05:45 PM

Sounds about right.

War Doctor
06-25-2012, 05:48 PM

I Think Tobi will Use The Genjutsu Version of Naruto's Friends to Distract Naruto and Sakura, But When Naruto starts Hearing Kurama's Calls For Naruto to wake up. Tobi will use The Akatsuki to attack Konoha and when Konoha starts winning. Tobi will Unleash Evil Naruto or The Black Kurama to attack Naruto and Naruto will win by opening The Doors sealing kurama in naruto and naruto will demand or ask Kurama to lend him a huge amount of Kurama's power to activate Nine Tails Chakra Mode or a "Fake" Bijuu Mode to defeat The Dark Kurama. Then The Genjutsu world will start disappearing and Emotional MOment of the Movie and Then Naruto and sakura will wake up and Naruto will fight a Weaken Tobi who will leave due to the strain that the genjutsu world put on his sharingan and then tobi will leave. Then The final moment of the movie is Naruto staring at something and faintly remembering Minato and Kushina.

Jin Fumei
06-25-2012, 06:30 PM
I swear if you called it . . .

Senrex
06-25-2012, 06:30 PM
I Think Tobi will Use The Genjutsu Version of Naruto's Friends to Distract Naruto and Sakura, But When Naruto starts Hearing Kurama's Calls For Naruto to wake up. Tobi will use The Akatsuki to attack Konoha and when Konoha starts winning. Tobi will Unleash Evil Naruto or The Black Kurama to attack Naruto and Naruto will win by opening The Doors sealing kurama in naruto and naruto will demand or ask Kurama to lend him a huge amount of Kurama's power to activate Nine Tails Chakra Mode or a "Fake" Bijuu Mode to defeat The Dark Kurama. Then The Genjutsu world will start disappearing and Emotional MOment of the Movie and Then Naruto and sakura will wake up and Naruto will fight a Weaken Tobi who will leave due to the strain that the genjutsu world put on his sharingan and then tobi will leave. Then The final moment of the movie is Naruto staring at something and faintly remembering Minato and Kushina.Hello, Kishi.:wave:

jaberjazz
06-25-2012, 06:47 PM
I Think Tobi will Use The Genjutsu Version of Naruto's Friends to Distract Naruto and Sakura, But When Naruto starts Hearing Kurama's Calls For Naruto to wake up. Tobi will use The Akatsuki to attack Konoha and when Konoha starts winning. Tobi will Unleash Evil Naruto or The Black Kurama to attack Naruto and Naruto will win by opening The Doors sealing kurama in naruto and naruto will demand or ask Kurama to lend him a huge amount of Kurama's power to activate Nine Tails Chakra Mode or a "Fake" Bijuu Mode to defeat The Dark Kurama. Then The Genjutsu world will start disappearing and Emotional MOment of the Movie and Then Naruto and sakura will wake up and Naruto will fight a Weaken Tobi who will leave due to the strain that the genjutsu world put on his sharingan and then tobi will leave. Then The final moment of the movie is Naruto staring at something and faintly remembering Minato and Kushina.
I think you hit the mark right on the head lol.

Alnox
06-25-2012, 07:19 PM
This trailer is EPIC!! it gets you thinking about who all will be different and who will fight against each other. Such as Deidara and someone as the trailer shows but one battle I'm excited for is Hidan vs Ten-Ten which a lot of you guys have mentioned, but if you looked at it he is also fighting Neji at the same time which makes me wonder if rock lee is in the fight as well. I also wonder if the Akatsuki will like many of you have stated attack konoha which will be awesome!!! but it worries me because if you take the collective power of all of the Akasuki and they fail to take down the village that would make the leaf village unbelievably powerful which would make me mad beyond belief. Considering Pain destroyed it in one siege of the village.

All and all I can't wait to see how he does this movie!

War Doctor
06-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Road To Ninja OST Tracklist:

1. On The Road
2. The Mission
3. Rainy Day
4. Storm
5. MADARA
6. Sign
7. Boy Friends
8. Paradise
9. Doubt
10. Lee Dash Lee
11. My Home
12. Spiral
13. Hidden Face
14. Delusion
15. Dark Side
16. True Dream
17. Lost Memories
18. GAMA
19. Middle Age Attack!
20. Conflict
21. Fake Happiness
22. No Home
23. The Mask
24. Ghost Town
25. ROAD TO NINJA
26. I Wish
27. Bad Feeling
28. Breakdown
29. Behind The Mask
30. Clear Black Sea
31. Nine Tails VS Black Nine Tails
32. Madara VS Naruto
33. My Name
34. Thank You
35. Family
36. I'm Home

(This is from the front page)

this tracklist confirms that RTN Rock Lee will appear , Kurama will fight Black Kurama, Naruto will Fight Tobi

Jin Fumei
06-26-2012, 08:41 PM
What's RTN Lee ?

Antdog
06-26-2012, 08:42 PM
What's RTN Lee ?

Road To Ninja Lee,from the up coming movie

Jin Fumei
06-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Oh. I thought it was a pretty much given that he'd be in there since Neji and Tenten were in. What'd be the point of having an alt reality without one of your fellow classmates (unless he had been pronounced dead).

Neil
06-28-2012, 01:14 AM
I'm starting to think that Rock Lee won't have his bowl cut hair anymore..
I don't think he's going to idolize Gai as much anymore since he's a silent reader type now..
Which means we may see a Lee without the Green Sweatsuit and his hair before he met Gai. <3

Sasuke U
06-28-2012, 04:14 AM
I don't think he's going to idolize Gai as much anymore since he's a silent reader type now..
Which means we may see a Lee without the Green Sweatsuit and his hair before he met Gai. <3

:3 Kakashi......

Jin Fumei
06-28-2012, 10:36 AM

Did you read my mind ! I thought the same thing, that Lee wouldn't idolize Guy, and no idolization of Guy equals no determination to be a great taijutsu user, and no determination to be a great taijutsu user equals no training, and no trianing equals fat Lee. . . well your idea is mostly like mine. :D

jaberjazz
06-29-2012, 08:18 AM
New trailer:

33kx5HGLrdA

Also, click here to hear the whole song:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/06/sore-dewa-mata-ashita/

Jin Fumei
06-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Wow thanks ! If I was Naruto I wouldn't want to leave my parents. Even though they're an illusion I would still cherish the fake time I had with them... and then beat Tobi's ass.

MD Punk
06-29-2012, 10:38 AM
I can't even lie to myself, this movie looks legit as .

Meelo
06-29-2012, 11:10 AM
a collab of trailers with a few new scenes meh whatever cant wait nevertheless

John
06-29-2012, 11:28 AM
I can't even lie to myself, this movie looks legit as .

Punk saying something positive about Naruto? it's been a while since i've seen that lol.

but i do agree.

MD Punk
06-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Punk saying something positive about Naruto? it's been a while since i've seen that lol.

but i do agree.

It's quite a rare thing these days but Naruto does have its moments, just not as often as it used to. I love alternate reality themes, even if it is sorta cliche at this point, and this movie looks like it's going to do it well. So I look forward to having the chance to watch it.

NarutoLuffy
06-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Lol Hinata

Someone translated Hinata's part: "I'll ****ing kill you" that's what she said Naruto xd.

T_T
06-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Did anybody else see Ten ten fighting Hidan, Finally her time to shine!

jaberjazz
06-29-2012, 03:07 PM
Did anybody else see Ten ten fighting Hidan, Finally her time to shine!

Sometimes I forget that Tenten exists o3o.

NarutoSegaHoka
06-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Tenten and Neji VS Hidan
(Neji blocks Hidan's weapon)

solorflare99
06-29-2012, 04:58 PM
X,?Ten?t?en and Neji VS Hidan
(Neji blocks Hidan's weapon)

And rock lee or guy.
All I saw was a streak of green, so it had to One of the two.

NarutoSegaHoka
06-29-2012, 05:14 PM
Tenten fights Hidan
Neji blocks Hidan's weapon (go to watch 4th trailer again.. i saw his long hair before)
Guy kicks Hidan
Lee kicks Kisame

MightPiccolo
06-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Actually Gai is kicking Itatchi and Lee is kicking Kisame
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oszMqFWdOqk/T-43-ZmTCeI/AAAAAAAAAIA/IK6PYNjkek0/s637/gaiandleefight2.png
Lol at Kisame's face XD
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-h_OvLtuEwSI/T-43-X3DkJI/AAAAAAAAAH8/-WiObPwEZMU/s632/gaiandleefight.png

Who's this guy? Kinda looks like Sasuke's hair
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cQVT7f32Dz4/T-439qf031I/AAAAAAAAAH0/6XuCShSxX3U/s635/maskedguy.png

KonohaShinobi
06-29-2012, 05:22 PM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-rAoU5ujPYHw/T-44PGCCAVI/AAAAAAAAAUM/3LvqzK8fwl0/s638/Screenshot%2520-%25206_29_2012%2520%252C%25206_15_07%2520PM.jpg
Dark kyuubi, maybe?
Also, if you look closely, you'll see there is someone on top of his head.

NarutoSegaHoka
06-29-2012, 05:52 PM
Actually Gai is kicking Itatchi and Lee is kicking Kisame
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oszMqFWdOqk/T-43-ZmTCeI/AAAAAAAAAIA/IK6PYNjkek0/s637/gaiandleefight2.png
Lol at Kisame's face XD
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-h_OvLtuEwSI/T-43-X3DkJI/AAAAAAAAAH8/-WiObPwEZMU/s632/gaiandleefight.png

Who's this guy? Kinda looks like Sasuke's hair
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cQVT7f32Dz4/T-439qf031I/AAAAAAAAAH0/6XuCShSxX3U/s635/maskedguy.png

It's Masked Naruto (Black Naruto).

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1162/design1q.png
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3430/design2j.png

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-rAoU5ujPYHw/T-44PGCCAVI/AAAAAAAAAUM/3LvqzK8fwl0/s638/Screenshot%2520-%25206_29_2012%2520%252C%25206_15_07%2520PM.jpg
Dark kyuubi, maybe?

It's Kurama, not Black Kurama. Naruto (i can see Fourth Hokage cloak) is on top of his head.

Antdog
06-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Dark kyuubi, maybe?

That looks like a rape face to me :laugh:

OctopusW/Boots
06-30-2012, 07:34 PM
I like the style of the Kyuubi, and I'm always up for seeing more of Kushina.

BronyBaby
07-01-2012, 06:14 AM
I wanna see. NOW.

Hope it's better than the other movies they made :/

NarutoSegaHoka
07-01-2012, 07:46 AM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/399473_490325114326451_105826837_n.jpg
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/394739_490325077659788_596351370_n.jpg
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/246588_490325057659790_1956558838_n.jpg

jaberjazz
07-01-2012, 10:08 AM
Lol @ Kushina's facial expression.

And I had a feeling the would show Shino's face (or at least a good majority of it).

raxious
07-01-2012, 10:12 AM
hell, im even gonna see the RAW cam version that's probably gonna be online :o that's how bad I wanna see this movie.

NarutoSegaHoka
07-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Happy Family.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/540975_491074800918149_1415012914_n.jpg

Jowaketema
07-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Happy Family.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/540975_491074800918149_1415012914_n.jpg

I just want to see how this is gonna go since Naruto is meeting his Parents again :)

raxious
07-02-2012, 11:55 AM
I just want to see how this is gonna go since Naruto is meeting his Parents again :)

I think all we're gonna get to see is Naruto looking in a picture book, seeing all these photos.

Jowaketema
07-02-2012, 11:57 AM
But meets them in person though. Alive instead of being seen with their charka like in the episodes.

jaberjazz
07-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Aww, that's a sweet picture :3

NejiA575
07-02-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm sure some have noticed this, but from watching the trailer, this seems like a what-if universe in which Naruto's parents are alive. Just my speculation.

raxious
07-02-2012, 03:08 PM
But meets them in person though. Alive instead of being seen with their charka like in the episodes.

ow yea, I know, but I thought that u might thought that the picture would be a part of the movie. That's why im saying that if it's in the movie, my feelings tell me it's just gonna be a photo in a photo book that Naruto gets to see while he's at his parents home.

War Doctor
07-02-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm sure some have noticed this, but from watching the trailer, this seems like a what-if universe in which Naruto's parents are alive. Just my speculation.

The Trailers and the Synopsis say it is a Genjutsu casted on Naruto and Sakura by Tobi.

Gaara's Shield
07-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Happy Family.

kitchen skirt, womans..... Why kishi why

Jowaketema
07-02-2012, 05:41 PM
kitchen skirt, womans..... Why kishi why

Because its Japan

NejiA575
07-03-2012, 12:36 PM
The Trailers and the Synopsis say it is a Genjutsu casted on Naruto and Sakura by Tobi.

I know it is. I just think that's a way to set up the scenario.

Schnarf
07-05-2012, 03:44 AM
I'm not sure if the trailer with subs has been uploaded yet, but here it is. pzfPNzIMrxc

War Doctor
07-07-2012, 03:30 PM
response to RTN Sai -

pjC1r72hYgQ

Meelo
07-07-2012, 04:01 PM
tobi is using the things naruto and sakura love to lock them in the genjustu

NarutoSegaHoka
07-07-2012, 04:45 PM
I love Masked Beasts.
http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/596/RTN-Bijuu.jpg

Tokan
07-07-2012, 06:24 PM
What I would give to be able to won the Road to Ninja Motion Comic :cry:

Dark Sasune
07-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Yeah what would you give?

Tokan
07-08-2012, 06:16 PM
20, A packet of Smokey Bacon crisps and a handjob outside the local pub.

Dark Sasune
07-08-2012, 06:31 PM
That's freaking hilarious lol

jaberjazz
07-11-2012, 11:59 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/20j2q95.jpg

T_T
07-11-2012, 12:01 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/20j2q95.jpg

Sasuke, Naruto, and Kiba naked. O.o

NarutoSegaHoka
07-11-2012, 01:10 PM

Sai, not Sasuke.

Jin Fumei
07-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Hair seems a bit long for Sai.

Dark Sasune
07-11-2012, 01:22 PM
actually its most likely sasuke because its a alternate universe rememeber?

jaberjazz
07-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Hair looks too spiky to be Sai...

Jin Fumei
07-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Plus the hair is slicked back like Sasuke's and I don't remember Sai having hair so . . . full.

TiredOfCrying
07-11-2012, 01:27 PM
actually its most likely sasuke because its a alternate universe rememeber?

Say what. ._.

Dark Sasune
07-11-2012, 01:33 PM
this movie is based on tobi using a genjustu on naruto and sakura in which they are trapped in a alternate universe where sasuke never left the village and hes good and loves sakura and hinata hates naruto and narutos parents are alive.

Zeno
07-11-2012, 01:34 PM

fangirls are gonna love this movie

War Doctor
07-11-2012, 01:45 PM
this movie is based on tobi using a genjustu on naruto and sakura in which they are trapped in a alternate universe where sasuke never left the village and hes good and loves sakura and hinata hates naruto and narutos parents are alive.

http://www.likenaruto.com/naruto-road-to-ninja-hinatas-aggressive-love-naruto-pervy-neji/

The scan in this link says Hinata loves Naruto all the same but she is agressive

NarutoLuffy
07-11-2012, 07:53 PM
From Ohana, next week's WSJ movie info:

315 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/07/11(水) 19:38:03.36 ID:3RFyL07sP
敵の設定画だよ。

ヘビみたいの仮面つけてる 金蛇
仙人みたいの仮面つけてる 南斗仙人
マントつけてる仮面    死神
仙人みたいの仮面付けてる 北斗選任
女の人で仮面付けてる   天女

The enemies' character sketches.

Kinja (Golden Snake) - he's wearing a mask that looks like a snake
Nanto Sennin (Southern Dipper Hermit) - he's wearing a mask that looks like a hermit
Shinigami (God of Death) - he's wearing a mask with a mantle
Hokuto Sennin (Northern Dipper Hermit) - he's wearing a mask that looks like a hermit
Tennyo (Celestian Maiden) - a girl wearing a mask

blackdragon
07-13-2012, 07:30 PM
ballistic hinata scares me :(

NarutoLuffy
07-19-2012, 10:34 AM
The Evil naruto is named menma in the genjutsu world and he basically turned evil.
The real naruto who was caught in the genjutsu is called menma in the AU world. Basically the Naruto of the AU turned evil.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2wf5o91.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/30wmb20.jpg

Jowaketema
07-19-2012, 10:36 AM
The Evil naruto is named menma in the genjutsu world and he basically turned evil.
The real naruto who was caught in the genjutsu is called menma in the AU world. Basically the Naruto of the AU turned evil.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2wf5o91.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/30wmb20.jpg

Would explain why Sasuke is a good guy.

Sasuke U
07-19-2012, 11:07 AM
Would explain why Sasuke is a good guy.

That also explains the deal with the fox mask :nuts: can't wait to see it in April :)
Also if Menma is Kushina and Minato's son what with the black Hair...... an affair? -_-

jaberjazz
07-19-2012, 11:37 AM
That also explains the deal with the fox mask :nuts: can't wait to see it in April :)
Also if Menma is Kushina and Minato's son what with the black Hair...... an affair? -_-

Lol.

They might make it so that Kushina had twins.

Or that Menma isn't related to either of them.

solorflare99
07-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Where is evil Sakura, or maybe in this world she is called useful Sakura.

AND WTF why is lee the same? great creativity Kishi. He is one of the characters I would like to see different.

NarutoSegaHoka
07-19-2012, 12:25 PM

Or maybe she died... But I'm not sure..

I think Evil Naruto dyed his hair black.. Look at Naruto's family pics (he had blond hair).

Hatake Sakumo
07-19-2012, 02:49 PM

AND WTF why is lee the same? great creativity Kishi. He is one of the characters I would like to see different.
I guess the opposite, so he's awesome in Ninjutsu but terrible in Taijutsu. XD

Tokan
07-19-2012, 03:49 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i301/__Ghosthand/roadtoninja.gif

Shotbydalone
07-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Has anybody noticed how on the cover of this weeks SJ, we can see gai and kakashi, but notice how kakashi is more lively and gai is not. Its already known that gai is suppose to be relaxed, but seeing kakashi he probably has gai's traits.

Yes yes yes yes Hinata! I love that girl guys! Haha, im glad to see that she's going to be more confident, and aggressive. Its a necessity! In all honesty I think Sakura s personality flipped with Hinatas slightly, minus they each still love who they do in the main story line.

War Doctor
07-19-2012, 04:01 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i301/__Ghosthand/roadtoninja.gif

Old and 100% fan made

Tokan
07-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Old and 100% fan made

Dammit, I got kinda excited when I found it. It's still pretty good.

War Doctor
07-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Has anybody noticed how on the cover of this weeks SJ, we can see gai and kakashi, but notice how kakashi is more lively and gai is not. Its already known that gai is suppose to be relaxed, but seeing kakashi he probably has gai's traits.

Yes yes yes yes Hinata! I love that girl guys! Haha, im glad to see that she's going to be more confident, and aggressive. Its a necessity! In all honesty I think Sakura s personality flipped with Hinatas slightly, minus they each still love who they do in the main story line.

It would be funny if naruto asked his dad about handling aggressive women in the movie

It would be like ...

Naruto: dad, I need advice
Minato: what is it, naruto
Naruto: how do you handle aggressive women?
Minato: marry the girl
Naruto: really?
Minato: it is the only way
Kushina: Minato dear , please come in the kitchen
Minato: Naruto ... RUN

pow
07-20-2012, 04:46 PM
I think i thought i saw SAKURA pops on the KAGE wall in KOHANA?? in that new scan. Gotta see what type of tech he got 2 be able 2 be HOKAGE or former of the village. Also where is SAI and GARRA?? I may have missed them but i ain't see them in none of the promotions.

War Doctor
07-20-2012, 04:52 PM
I think i thought i saw SAKURA pops on the KAGE wall in KOHANA?? in that new scan. Gotta see what type of tech he got 2 be able 2 be HOKAGE or former of the village. Also where is SAI and GARRA?? I may have missed them but i ain't see them in none of the promotions.

Sai is in the movie, but as a minor character and no gaara

pow
07-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Sai is in the movie, but as a minor character and no gaara

Good looks but dam the sand kidz can't never get a break jezzz!!! I don't think TEMARI and KANKUROU was in an flicks at all.

solorflare99
07-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Kankuro was in Movie 2 along with Gaara.

OMG you know what would be amazing in this movie. If instead of Naruto turning Gaara good, Gaara turning Naruto bad.

pow
07-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Kankuro was in Movie 2 along with Gaara.

OMG you know what would be amazing in this movie. If instead of Naruto turning Gaara good, Gaara turning Naruto bad.

Good looks and that would be cool GARRA the bad influence. I would have liked 2 see all the three of the sand kidz personalities flipped that would be different. We did already see GARRA 360 so i wonder how the other 2 would do??:D

Saiyan
07-21-2012, 12:43 AM
A new special with new footage from the movie. Enjoy!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/road-to-ninja-naruto-the-movie-special-new-footage-included/

Meelo
07-21-2012, 03:56 AM
ooooohhhhhhh a hot spring scene giggity giggity giggity giggity gooo >:D

War Doctor
07-21-2012, 08:02 AM
It looked like Hinata threatened Sakura to back away from naruto

Kiba acts like a cat

Shino hates bugs

Shikamaru and choji are not close friends

Sai is more of a artist then a ninja

And in the short showing of the scenes between Hinata and sakura, Hinata may see Sakura as someone who needs to get it through her head that naruto belongs to Hinata

jaberjazz
07-21-2012, 10:21 AM
I laughed at the scene where Shino was spraying bug spray XD.

War Doctor
07-21-2012, 10:45 AM
The naruto fans of america needs to make a petition or enough noise to get Viz Media in America to dub this movie when the Japanese DVD release happens

I want this move sooner than it will normal takes , since the eng dub only has the first 2 movies dubbed for shippuden.

Or at least a uncut subbed DVD or digital release for America.

Plus it would be nice for the ost to come out in America on iTunes, so we would not have to wait awhile for a rip online

----------

It seems that this movie could be partially in cannon world and the genjutsu world since some of the new footage showed normal Hinata with naruto fighting one of the akatsuki members. Maybe while naruto and Sakura are in the au made by Tobi, their friends are fighting the revived akatsuki in the cannon world to go save naruto and Sakura from Tobi since Tobi wants kurama from naruto

solorflare99
07-21-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm with you Dead pool. Fuk 3-5

jaberjazz
07-21-2012, 11:26 AM
The naruto fans of america needs to make a petition or enough noise to get Viz Media in America to dub this movie when the Japanese DVD release happens

I want this move sooner than it will normal takes , since the eng dub only has the first 2 movies dubbed for shippuden.

Or at least a uncut subbed DVD or digital release for America.

Plus it would be nice for the ost to come out in America on iTunes, so we would not have to wait awhile for a rip online

----------

It seems that this movie could be partially in cannon world and the genjutsu world since some of the new footage showed normal Hinata with naruto fighting one of the akatsuki members. Maybe while naruto and Sakura are in the au made by Tobi, their friends are fighting the revived akatsuki in the cannon world to go save naruto and Sakura from Tobi since Tobi wants kurama from naruto

Chances are, we won't be able to see this movie in subs until April-May of 2013. D:

Now if there is an uproar from both Japan and North America/Europe then maybe the official DVD of the movie will be release sooner in Japan and thus we might get the subbed version online sooner.

Zeno
07-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Wait!!

Sakura's dad is the fourth hokage?

TheDan93PL
07-21-2012, 12:28 PM
yeah i was wandering is them ...

War Doctor
07-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Wait!!

Sakura's dad is the fourth hokage?

Maybe Minato turned down the title of 4th hokage to take care of baby naruto and Kushina in the movie reality

He could still be Considered as a powerful shinobi who is feared as The Yellow Flash in the Movie universe.

Maimako Hime
07-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Bummed that Gaara's not in the movie..
It would have been amusing to see him a ruthless killer or a happy rainbow boy..

War Doctor
07-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Bummed that Gaara's not in the movie..
It would have been amusing to see him a ruthless killer or a happy rainbow boy..

If Gaara was in the movie, he could be a very happy guy who is happy and wants many friends

If temari was in the movie, she could be a female version of RTN shikamaru and act lovey-dovey around shikamaru

If kankuro was in the movie, he would probably hate puppets

solorflare99
07-21-2012, 12:52 PM
If Gaara was in the movie, he could be a very happy guy who is happy and wants many friends

That would be PTS Gaara, and then PTS Naruto turn him completely evil during the chunnin exams. TS Gaara would work for the Akatsuki like TS RTN Naruto.

Maimako Hime
07-21-2012, 12:56 PM

If temari was in the movie, she could be a female version of RTN shikamaru and act lovey-dovey around shikamaru

If kankuro was in the movie, he would probably hate puppets

Again, very upsetting. :l Especially that kankuro part. I could totally imagine him in a bed sleep then waking up screaming about a nightmare he had of some puppet's. <.<

Can't wait for the movie to come out, though. Seeing Jaber's Sig makes me even more curious as to see what'll happen~

HOLY ONE
07-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Can'T wait for more naruhina moment

War Doctor
07-21-2012, 02:19 PM
I will post a link to a HQ rip of the OST when i find the rip myself.

HOLY ONE
07-21-2012, 02:21 PM
ballistic hinata scares me :(

hinata is so much bette that way

Antdog
07-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Did anyone watch all the vids in the link?If so is there any subs at all for us to read what they are saying?

War Doctor
07-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Did anyone watch all the vids in the link?If so is there any subs at all for us to read what they are saying?

there are no subs out yet for them, some subbed vids may appear later

pow
07-21-2012, 04:03 PM
I just want 2 see this movie soon 4 real and to see some of my old AKATSUKI ninja back at it!! I wonder if their personalities would be any different??? A Laughing ITACHI and a sorrowful KISAME a quiet DEIDARA and a ever so caring SASORI. perhaps a KONAN who can't keep quiet and PAIN would tell endless jokes? A good tempered KAKUZU who despises money and a ZESTU who sucks at being hidden. We already seen TOBI flipp sides.

War Doctor
07-21-2012, 04:05 PM
I just want 2 see this movie soon 4 real and to see some of my old AKATSUKI ninja back at it!! I wonder if their personalities would be any different??? A Laughing ITACHI and a sorrowful KISAME a quiet DEIDARA and a ever so caring SASORI. perhaps a KONAN who can't keep quiet and PAIN would tell endless jokes? A good tempered KAKUZU who despises money and a ZESTU who sucks at being hidden. We already seen TOBI flipp sides.

they are most likely the same as they are in the manga

HOLY ONE
07-21-2012, 04:51 PM
they are most likely the same as they are in the manga

nah. didn't u see pain

Antdog
07-21-2012, 04:56 PM
there are no subs out yet for them, some subbed vids may appear later

Thank you my good sir

jaberjazz
07-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Sasuke flirting:
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r533/MahSigsMahAvas/tumblr_m7jasxIImV1rx9ynfo1_500.jpg

Some gifs:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r533/MahSigsMahAvas/tumblr_m7jar4Or331rxc335o8_250.gif

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r533/MahSigsMahAvas/tumblr_m7jar4Or331rxc335o4_250.gif

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r533/MahSigsMahAvas/tumblr_m7jar4Or331rxc335o2_250.gif

I got them from here: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/naruto

War Doctor
07-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Sasuke flirting:
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r533/MahSigsMahAvas/tumblr_m7jasxIImV1rx9ynfo1_500.jpg

Some gifs:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r533/MahSigsMahAvas/tumblr_m7jar4Or331rxc335o8_250.gif

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r533/MahSigsMahAvas/tumblr_m7jar4Or331rxc335o4_250.gif

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r533/MahSigsMahAvas/tumblr_m7jar4Or331rxc335o2_250.gif

Sasuke is going to get hurt by Sakura for flirting with those nameless girls

Jin Fumei
07-21-2012, 06:15 PM

You forgot Hidan :mad:

pow
07-21-2012, 06:59 PM
You forgot Hidan :mad:

:banghead: Dam i knew i 4got somebody. You would have a HIDAN who spoke clean and quiet and his fighting style would be less reckless as he would not want 2 get a scratch on his body.

jaberjazz
07-21-2012, 07:46 PM
I took the courtesy of ripping "Sore Dewa, Mata Ashita" by Asain Kung-Fu Generations into an MP3 (HQ, the whole song). I don't know if it is already available to download somewhere else or not, but I didn't see/find any.

Click here (http://dw4.convertfiles.com/files/0152238001342920626/sore%20dewa%20mata%20ashita%20by%20asain%20kung-fu%20generation.mp3) and and it should automatically ask to be downloaded.

If you are using Google Chrome, then please do these steps:

1.) A black screen player should open after clicking the link.
2.) Right click on the black screen part and click "Save As..'"
3.) ?????
4.) Profit.

Note: For some reason, this does not work for Firefox and Safari. It should work for Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Don't worry this is a safe, legit download. If you are curious of what I used, I used this: http://www.convertfiles.com/. I uploaded the file I ripped myself and converted into an mp3 :nod:

Jin Fumei
07-21-2012, 08:30 PM
:banghead: Dam i knew i 4got somebody. You would have a HIDAN who spoke clean and quiet and his fighting style would be less reckless as he would not want 2 get a scratch on his body.

Haha, perfect ! Pass-a-fist Hidan :cry:

pow
07-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Haha, perfect ! Pass-a-fist Hidan :cry:

Word HIDAN the priest pacifist who hates violence and bloodshed ha ha:nuts: and gets along great with KAKUZU.

HOLY ONE
07-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Sasuke flirting:

Some gifs:

i like hinata's

Jin Fumei
07-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Word HIDAN the priest pacifist who hates violence and bloodshed ha ha:nuts: and gets along great with KAKUZU.

OH MAH GLOB ! I can't wait for this movie to come out and then be subbed and then be watched by my eyes ! :wateryeyes:

HOLY ONE
07-21-2012, 09:02 PM
OH MAH GLOB ! I can't wait for this movie to come out and then be subbed and then be watched by my eyes ! :wateryeyes:

u are not alone

Tokan
07-22-2012, 05:50 AM
Subbed version of that Hinata gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7k55bvHSF1qi34sfo1_r3_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7k0lpOcf31qj5h5to1_400.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7k5bc3bNd1rp9auoo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7juhqcaF31qlsl73o1_500.jpg

pow
07-22-2012, 07:10 AM

I 2nd that emotion!!!:tobi:

jaberjazz
07-22-2012, 11:44 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2djebdx.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/ig94zm.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/2mqw50l.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zxbmet.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zmfdk4.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/rvzzb6.jpg

HOLY ONE
07-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Subbed version of that Hinata gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7k55bvHSF1qi34sfo1_r3_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7k0lpOcf31qj5h5to1_400.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7k5bc3bNd1rp9auoo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7juhqcaF31qlsl73o1_500.jpg

yeah, i totally agree

HOLY ONE
07-22-2012, 04:54 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2djebdx.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/ig94zm.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/2mqw50l.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zxbmet.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zmfdk4.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/rvzzb6.jpg

followed all of them and i love it

Dark Sasune
07-22-2012, 05:19 PM
hinata is kind of awesome in this movie from the few clips that i have seen her personality is certainly better than the cannon hinata IMO lol its funny how sakura is jelly of hinatas tits lol.

HOLY ONE
07-22-2012, 07:27 PM
hinata is kind of awesome in this movie from the few clips that i have seen her personality is certainly better than the cannon hinata IMO lol its funny how sakura is jelly of hinatas tits lol.

imagine hinata in the real storyline the way she is in the movie?

jaberjazz
07-22-2012, 08:05 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/10sdwg0.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/4khdtl.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/wrz0co.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/1460w7.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/1yl8b9.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/2d2fwqx.png

Shotbydalone
07-23-2012, 02:41 PM
http://www.image-share.com/upload/1637/168.gif (http://www.image-share.com/igif-1637-168.html)

xOGxPARADiCE
07-23-2012, 10:51 PM
so if the characters personalities are backwards does that mean itachi killed his clan because he was evil and the hidden leaf had nothing to do with it!?!?!?!

Fox Sage Mode
07-24-2012, 05:38 AM
so if the characters personalities are backwards does that mean itachi killed his clan because he was evil and the hidden leaf had nothing to do with it!?!?!?!
Caution: Possible spiolers.

Very good question. We really don't know as some particular events of the alternate universe are different as well. Like, instead of Minato Namikzae, Sakura's father is the Yondaime Hokage? If minato is still alive, is Hiruzen still living, and retired? In the alternate universe, we don't know why yet that Itachi is in the akatsuki. The man with the Fox shaped mask in the alternate universe is a antagonist missing-nin Naruto Uzumaki.

Dark haired naruto
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120722155334/naruto/images/0/0d/The_Mysterious_Masked_Man_2.jpg (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles?image=The_Mysterious_Masked_Man_2-jpg)

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120722155253/naruto/images/5/5e/Sakura%27s_Parents_In_The_Movie.jpg (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles?image=Sakura-27s_Parents_In_The_Movie-jpg)

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120722155308/naruto/images/thumb/c/cd/Sakura%27s_Father_Is_The_Yondaime_Hokage.jpg/735px-Sakura%27s_Father_Is_The_Yondaime_Hokage.jpg (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:NewFiles?image=Sakura-27s_Father_Is_The_Yondaime_Hokage-jpg)

The third hokage's face looks different as well.

T_T
07-24-2012, 06:14 AM
Holy shit i just realized sakura's dad is the hokage in this movie!!!!

Meelo
07-24-2012, 06:20 AM
sakuras dad is dead in the alternate universe along with her mother this is so sakura can realize how naruto has felt for 16 years and at the end of the movie she runs to her parents crying oh and spoilers :D

Meelo
07-24-2012, 06:24 AM
[QUOTE=Fox Sage Mode;1217490]Caution: Possible spiolers.

Very good question. Who reallydon't know as some particular events of the alternate universe are different as well. Like, instead of Minato Namikzae, Sakura's father is the Yondaime Hokage? If minato is still alive, is Hiruzen still living, and retired? In the alternate universe, we don't know why yet that Itchi is in the akatsuki. The main with the Fox shaped mask in the alternate universe is a antagonist missing-nin Naruto Uzumaki.

SPOILERZ ALERTZ:yea all the akastki dont have different personalities lol there protecting the u know what instead of trying to take the u know what :cool:

Fox Sage Mode
07-24-2012, 07:12 AM
sakuras dad is dead in the alternate universe along with her mother this is so sakura can realize how naruto has felt for 16 years and at the end of the movie she runs to her parents crying oh and spoilers :D

Oh, that is why Minato & Kushina are alive and well in the alternate universe, as the events of the nine-tails attack on konoha is releveant to the alternate world they are in? Makes sense. :cool:

Meelo
07-24-2012, 07:32 AM
in that road to ninja manga special it pretty much showed some of the wishes naruto and sakura wanted:
1.his parents(duh)
2.sasuke to be at the village(when he had that gay flash back of him)
3.sasuke tolike sakura
4.hinata to be more confident(sakura wants to be like hinata but not personality wise)
5.lee stays the same(he was kind to naruto so he thinks lee is cool just the way he is)
6.neji to be perverted(naruto would want to use the byakugan lol just a guess)
7.ino to be well hinata(she was a ***** in that manga)
8.shino to hate bugs(try going to the hot springs with friends that carry bugs on their crotch)
9.kiba to hate dogs(his relationship with akamaru is strong but a dog should not be in the hot springs :(
im done by the way its only a guess

Shotbydalone
07-24-2012, 08:08 AM
I already confirmed on tumblr two weeks ago that Sakuras dad was the Hokage before people really knew. we got a shot of the Hokage monument and I compared the monument to some concept art.

Also Just saw the new Road to Guy episode on Naruto SD on crunchy roll. lol IT was hilarious !

Jin Fumei
07-24-2012, 09:12 AM
in that road to ninja manga special it pretty much showed some of the wishes naruto and sakura wanted:
1.his parents(duh)
2.sasuke to be at the village(when he had that gay flash back of him)
3.sasuke tolike sakura
4.hinata to be more confident(sakura wants to be like hinata but not personality wise)
5.lee stays the same(he was kind to naruto so he thinks lee is cool just the way he is)
6.neji to be perverted(naruto would want to use the byakugan lol just a guess)
7.ino to be well hinata(she was a in that manga)
8.shino to hate bugs(try going to the hot springs with friends that carry bugs on their crotch)
9.kiba to hate dogs(his relationship with akamaru is strong but a dog should not be in the hot springs :(
im done by the way its only a guess

Don't be hatin on the Ino :yell:.

War Doctor
07-24-2012, 09:18 AM
I already confirmed on tumblr two weeks ago that Sakuras dad was the Hokage before people really knew. we got a shot of the Hokage monument and I compared the monument to some concept art.

Also Just saw the new Road to Guy episode on Naruto SD on crunchy roll. lol IT was hilarious !

The road to guy episode was a little funny, but the people who made the episode sort of trolled everyone, the only bits that were related to the movie was

The giant poster at the end and Hinata acting more confident then she usually acts

I did like Hinata's idea during the 2nd part of the episode

------

I hope the road to Sakura episode is closer to what the road to ninja movie is like

Shotbydalone
07-24-2012, 09:48 AM
The road to guy episode was a little funny, but the people who made the episode sort of trolled everyone, the only bits that were related to the movie was

The giant poster at the end and Hinata acting more confident then she usually acts

I did like Hinata's idea during the 2nd part of the episode

------

I hope the road to Sakura episode is closer to what the road to ninja movie is like

lol yes. I'm sure the way they acted was also some sort of relation to how their charter's will be posed in RtN despite not looking like what we see in the posters and such. That hinata part made me laugh so damn hard.

Lee was wearing Sai's outfit :0

Admit it, Ino did go over bored on Lee, I mean EVERYONE know's lee and we all know he's not a perv.. Ino needed to seriously chill the fck out.

Meelo
07-24-2012, 12:18 PM

dont get me started :mad:

scerocks
07-24-2012, 12:53 PM
Caution: Possible spiolers.

The third hokage's face looks different as well.

Maybe Danzo became the third hokage?

Shotbydalone
07-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Maybe Danzo became the third hokage?

Read post #490... I already said Sakuras dad is the 4th Hokage... :banghead:

CLICK THE LINK IN RED

http://shotbydalonewolf.tumblr.com/post/27037919495/naruto-road-to-ninja

I'm not raging just noting.

solorflare99
07-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Read post #490... I already said Sakuras dad is the 4th Hokage... :banghead:

CLICK THE LINK IN RED

http://shotbydalonewolf.tumblr.com/post/27037919495/naruto-road-to-ninja

I'm not raging just noting.

Ok and....?, he said Maybe Danzo is the THIRD HOKAGE, so what does that have to to with you saying Skaura's dad is the fourth.

Shotbydalone
07-24-2012, 02:41 PM
Ok and....?, he said Maybe Danzo is the THIRD HOKAGE, so what does that have to to with you saying Skaura's dad is the fourth.

oh balls, I just realized we we're talking about a different Hokage lolol :eek::laugh:

solorflare99
07-24-2012, 03:20 PM
oh balls, I just realized we we're talking about a different Hokage lolol :eek::laugh:

Yeah always read before being a dick. I was going to neg rep and hate you forever but a second chance is always nice

Meelo
07-24-2012, 04:07 PM
Yeah always read before being a dick. I was going to neg rep and hate you forever but a second chance is always nice

that post bought tears to my eyes lol