PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (PS3/360)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105

Madara
10-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Lol, sausage. I suck those.

Don't get excited now.

Edit: I just read the white font...

Shuhan
10-21-2011, 06:30 PM
Lol, sausage. I suck those.

:raiseeyebrows:

lol, moving on, I'm trying to guess what the next scan will be of. So far, they have all basically been showcasing new stages and characters. I'm hoping the next scan will show us some of the new story features CC2 claims they will be offering in Generations. Although I would prefer some gameplay footage of literally any of the Kages (including Hashirama and Tobirama) as well as Zabuza and Haku, I am also quite curious as to how they will go about changing the story mode. Quite honestly, I actually preferred Storm 1's Konoha exploration compared to Storm 2's....

Madara
10-21-2011, 06:32 PM
:raiseeyebrows:

lol, moving on, I'm trying to guess what the next scan will be of. So far, they have all basically been showcasing new stages and characters. I'm hoping the next scan will show us some of the new story features CC2 claims they will be offering in Generations. Although I would prefer some gameplay footage of literally any of the Kages (including Hashirama and Tobirama) as well as Zabuza and Haku, I am also quite curious as to how they will go about changing the story mode. Quite honestly, I actually preferred Storm 1's Konoha exploration compared to Storm 2's....

I see the next scan consisting of the long awaited Danzo and Sasuke fight or perhaps B and Kisame.

It's too early to be receiving gameplay for the Hokages; they most likely don't even have a full moveset created for the two leaders.

Shuhan
10-21-2011, 06:40 PM
I see the next scan consisting of the long awaited Danzo and Sasuke fight or perhaps B and Kisame.

It's too early to be receiving gameplay for the Hokages; they most likely don't even have a full moveset created for the two leaders.

Speaking of Kisame and B, I'm wondering if CC2 plans on changing or atleast updating Kisame's moveset. If the game does cover the fight between them, CC2 would likely have to change his Ougi, and Awakening. They could always keep Kisame's normal combos and jutsu, and just give him a selectable Ougi and/or Awakening. Very similar to Normal Naruto's Kyubi Rasengan and FRS versions. The moveset is the same aside from the Ougi and in Kisame's case, the Awakening as well.

From what I can tell, they seem to have enough for atleast the other Kages (Mei, and Oonoki specifically) to show gameplay for them. I do agree with you that the 1st and 2nd Hokages probably haven't been developed enough for that quite yet. I could imagine them releasing gameplay vids of atleast Zabuza and Haku, considering how early on they revealed them (I believe they were announced and shown at the same time as the game itself).

Madara
10-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Speaking of Kisame and B, I'm wondering if CC2 plans on changing or atleast updating Kisame's moveset. If the game does cover the fight between them, CC2 would likely have to change his Ougi, and Awakening. They could always keep Kisame's normal combos and jutsu, and just give him a selectable Ougi and/or Awakening. Very similar to Normal Naruto's Kyubi Rasengan and FRS versions. The moveset is the same aside from the Ougi and in Kisame's case, the Awakening as well.

From what I can tell, they seem to have enough for atleast the other Kages (Mei, and Oonoki specifically) to show gameplay for them. I do agree with you that the 1st and 2nd Hokages probably haven't been developed enough for that quite yet. I could imagine them releasing gameplay vids of atleast Zabuza and Haku, considering how early on they revealed them (I believe they were announced and shown at the same time as the game itself).

As far as Kisame, I know they'll change his awakening and most likely his ougi like you said. Though, I want to see A Thousand Feeding Sharks as his standard jutsu (the more he charges up his jutsu, the more sharks are summoned and each one does a tiny bit of damage) and then Great Shark Bullet as his ougi. Of course, this would only be possible if the game does in fact go up to the Confining the Jinchuriki arc; Kisame shows some sick-ass techniques then.

I honestly don't see any gameplay being released until the next trailer (which will most likely be the full trailer, including the shortened one we got not long ago), which will be a while and will most likely contain all of the playable characters, or at least the ones being debuted.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-21-2011, 07:06 PM
I don't want to wait "a while" >.> (I don't really care I just wanted to post XP)

What about that London thingy happening soony?

Will we just get some cam gameplay?

Madara
10-21-2011, 07:17 PM
I don't want to wait "a while" >.> (I don't really care I just wanted to post XP)

What about that London thingy happening soony?

Will we just get some cam gameplay?

If by cam gameplay you are referring to the same demo that has been showcased over and over and over and over and over and over and over, then yes.

I would perform some sexual acts to the female in your avatar/sig.

Dear god, I recognize her from the very few times I have seen Victorious on TV (shit's got good jailbait).

Atarashii Tsuki
10-21-2011, 07:27 PM
If by cam gameplay you are referring to the same demo that has been showcased over and over and over and over and over and over and over, then yes.

I would perform some sexual acts to the female in your avatar/sig.

Dear god, I recognize her from the very few times I have seen Victorious on TV (shit's got good jailbait).

I love Victorious!!!

You can perform some sexual acts to me too :0

I always get this thread so off topic... ._.

Sorry Saiyan! At least I'm keeping a part of your forum active ^.^~

I'm done peoplez >.>

Waffles
10-21-2011, 07:42 PM
I'd really love 4 a trailer to be out soon :drool:

Madara
10-21-2011, 07:56 PM
I'd really love 4 a trailer to be out soon :drool:

Come on, people. We got one like...a couple weeks ago; how are you already expecting another one?

We need more characters confirmed before we can get another trailer anyways.

Kobe
10-21-2011, 09:47 PM
interview

While many Japanese video game studios are located around Tokyo and Osaka, Fukuoka is an emerging hot spot. Level-5, Ganbarion, and anime video game developer CyberConnect2 are headquartered there. CyberConnect2 made the .hack series and the dozens of Naruto: Ultimate Ninja titles. In this interview, CEO Hiroshi Matsuyama discusses Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, the latest game in the series, and how passion pushes his company forward.

Matsuyama-san, I think you’re the only CEO in the video game industry that cosplays at conventions! You have a lot of passion for the Naruto series. What makes Naruto so fascinating for you?

Hiroshi Matsuyama, CEO: I have loved Naruto since the first episode appeared in Weekly Jump. One panel shows Naruto screaming out his frustration with the residents of the Hidden Leaf Village, who have kept the full story of the Nine Tails from him. Just the pure strength of the hand written characters showing his words of frustration fascinated me. I wanted to make a Naruto game from the first time I saw the manga.

Also, the director of the anime series from Studio Pierrot (Pierrot Co.,Ltd.), Hayato Date, is an important figure for me. When we are developing games at CyberConnect2, we consult with him about direction for various audiovisual elements. I’ve known him for more than 10 years. It wouldn’t be going overboard to say that he taught me how to perform audiovisual direction. He always gives me good pointers, and it’s a lot of fun to work with him.

As a CEO, how do you channel this passion to lead a video game development studio? What do you think are the most important qualities are for a CEO and which Naruto character best represents this?

Most games CyberConnect2 develops come about as they are out of respect for a particular anime. It all starts with the many anime which I’ve grown up watching. I’ve enjoyed the anime so much, and I want to return that favor by creating games which live up to the original series.

What makes a good CEO? I think the answer to that question varies widely. My belief is that a CEO has to have passion for his product. I don’t believe it’s a job which can be performed from a business perspective alone. As a user myself, I wouldn’t want the games I play to be created by that kind of person.

If I had to choose a Naruto character suited to be a CEO, it would have to be Naruto Uzumaki himself. Its important to have the guts to never give up.

What do you think gamers today want in the West and how is this different from Japan? How can CyberConnect2, which makes games with anime aesthetic succeed in both markets?

Although there may be cultural and personality differences between Japan, the US, and Europe, I don’t think there’s a difference between us in terms of what we are looking for. Everyone is just looking for something “amazing.”

Its been said that anime based video games do not sell well in the US and Europe. However, if a game is truly as “amazing” as the original anime series, like the games made at CyberConnect2 are, western gamers will accept the piece. I don’t think there are any borders between us when it comes to our excitement for things which amaze us.

When most people think of Japanese game development they think of Tokyo and maybe Osaka. Fukuoka is growing with CyberConnect2, Level-5, and Ganbarion. I noticed your company is part of the GFF [Game Factory Friendship] what can you tell us about this and what do you hope to achieve?

GFF is an alliance between a group of game companies based in Fukuoka. It was created in 2003. From 2004, we have been working toward a common goal with governmental, industrial, and academic institutions. That goal is to make Fukuoka the Hollywood of the video game industry.

GFF currently consists of 12 game companies. We hold meetings to share technology, as well as seminars for college grads and other hopeful workers who want to enter the gaming industry and other events. We have monthly conferences as well. Recently, we’ve been coordinating with UK, Canada, and other country’s consulates to increase communication between game companies internationally.

What about the new hardware coming out 3DS, Vita, and Wii U interests you and what concerns do you have for those platforms?

I'm excited about all the next generation hardware. Creators like myself are always interested in the next generation of gaming hardware. I can’t reveal the details right now, but we are already researching several of the next generation hardware.

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/naruto1_thumb.jpg

We've seen young and Shippuden Naruto crossover before in the PlayStation 2 games. Why did you want to revisit this concept for Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations and what do you plan to do new in this title?

The previous title in the series, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 was focused on covering the Shippuden story in detail, so the younger version characters were not featured. On the other hand, Storm Generations is more focused on pitting players against one another. By including the younger version Naruto characters, Storm Generations will be able to offer a wider variety of battles than the previous title.

We are also researching the series users; opinions, and adjusting the next game for greater reply value. For details on new aspects in Storm Generations, be sure to stay tuned!

What kind of new online features and gameplay modes will we see in Storm Generations? And for all of the Naruto fans can you please give us, at least a hint, about the new characters?

It's still too early to reveal details on the online functionality and game modes in the next title. Storm Generations will have online functionality not featured in Storm 2. Players will also be able to experience the Shippuden story in a whole new way.

In terms of fresh characters being included, there are Raikage, Tsuchikage, and Mizukage from the animes Meeting of the Five Kage arc. Zabuza and Haku appear, as well as Minato Namikaze (Yellow Flash of the Leaf), Young Kakashi, Obito, etc. As you are aware, the younger version Naruto characters appearance in the game has been announced. Like I said, for the rest of the details, just stay tuned!

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/naruto4_thumb.jpg

Being a beat-em-up action game Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact went in a different direction from your other Naruto games. Why did you want to try this genre and are there any other genres you would like to try with the Naruto series?

To begin, as Storm 2 was released for PS3 & Xbox 360 only, I wanted to release Ultimate Ninja Impact on a handheld system so that the younger Naruto fans could afford to enjoy the game. I’m not sure if Impact will become a series of it’s own, but it does represent an opportunity to try something entirely new.

Other Naruto games we have made are mainly fighting games at their core. For Impact, we wanted to present players with a fully 3D environment to battle through and see impressive anime action along the way. I really want everyone to give Impact a try. I think the game presents truly refreshing action game fun!

As for other genre of games I might want to look into developing, I’m currently undecided.

I have to ask because we have a lot of .hack fans on Siliconera… is the series really over? If not how would you reboot it?

I dont currently have any plans to participate in anime game development outside of the Naruto series.

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/naruto3_thumb.jpg

Solatorobo took over ten years to arrive in stores. As an independent developer, are publishers more risk adverse when it comes to investing in new IP nowadays? If so, what do you think helps to get a project greenlit?

I don't think that publishers are unwilling to put money into new IP. I think that it's developers who lack the ideas or the passion to bring publishers on board!

CyberConnect2 showed Namco Bandai Games 10 years worth of passion & enthusiasm. NBGI recognized our enthusiasm as genuine. That's why we were able to complete development and release the title. Setting the production at 1000 copies was just one means to show our feelings were genuine. CyberConnect2 will continue to present ideas for new IP in the future as well.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/10/21/cyberconnect2-ceo-on-naruto-fandom-and-how-to-run-a-game-studio-in-fukuoka/

Tensei_Patu
10-22-2011, 02:41 AM
Jutsu Listing For Awakenings They Can have 2 jutsus since no Ultimates. Characters With 2 jutsus that dont change form have the same jutsus.
1-Tailed Fox. Vermillion Rasengan. Chakra Arm Reach.
4-Tailed Fox. Chakra Gun Volley, Fake Fox Fire.
6-Tailed Fox. Tailed Beast Bomb. Chakra Arm Attack.
Cursed Seal Sasuke. Black Chidori, Chidori Lament.
Mangekyou Sasuke. Amaterasu, Amaterasu Great Frontal Fames.
Susanoo Sasuke. Blaze Release Flame Control. Chakra Bow.
Shadow Control Shikamaru. Shadow Pull Paper Bombs. Shadow Stitch Upper.
Butterfly Chouji. Butterfly Bullet Bombing. Chakra Wings.
Expanse Chouji. TS Chouji's.
Loopy Lee. Loopy Whirlwind. Loopy Fist Combo.
2-Headed Wolf. Fang over Fang. Clawing Combo.
Shukaku Gaara. Sabaku Shuriken. Wind Style air bullets.
Kazekage Gaara. Sand Meteors, Sand Imperial Funeral.
Sanshou. Poison Spit. Flames of puppet.
Sasori puppet. Machinery Triangle. Flame shoot.
Puppets of Chikamatsu. Three Treasures Suction Crush, Kannon Head.
Mangekyou Kakashi. Kamui, Ninken.
Gates Guy. Asakujaku, Afternoon Tiger.
Chakra Knife Asuma. Flying Swallow, Spinning Chakra.
Evil Tree Kurenai. Giant Branch. Haze Clone Growing.
Hachibi. Bijuu-dama, Tentacles.
Sage Jiraiya. Goemon, Chou Oodama Rasengan.
The white snake. Poison Breath, White snake user jutsu.
Water Mass Suigetsu. Sword Crash. Swallow.
Stage2 Jugo. Back-cannon, Living Wall fist stage 2.
Stage 2 Kimimaro. Bracken Dance, Dance of Clematis.
Stage 2 Jirobo. Rock Crush. Rock Dome.
Stage 2 Kidoumaru. Destruction Power Bow. Skilled Archer Technique.
Stage 2 Sakon. Rashoomon, Cell Break.
Stage 2 Tayuya. Phantom Wave Doki Combo.

Tensei_Patu
10-22-2011, 03:43 AM
I'd like you to check my thread in Rasengan Fields. Naruto Generations E-mail Thread.

THE BASEDGOD
10-22-2011, 06:26 AM
I'd like you to check my thread in Rasengan Fields. Naruto Generations E-mail Thread.

It's not that we don't see it. We just choose not to look at it.

Tokan
10-22-2011, 06:29 AM
That was a good read. It's obvious Matsuyama and CC2 are very passionate about the Naruto Series, and I can't think of a better person or developer to bring us Naruto games. CC2 really do have to be one of my favourite developers - I feel they are very under-rated.

Was also interesting to read about the GFF, seems like a great idea and hopefully it works out well for them.

Waffles
10-22-2011, 07:45 AM
That Interview seems shady. I'd take everything with a grain of salt. Seem's a little fan-boyish with an attempt to sound professional.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-22-2011, 09:11 AM
That Interview seems shady. I'd take everything with a grain of salt. Seem's a little fan-boyish with an attempt to sound professional.

You say that about everything. It's Siliconera, it's a real interview. It does seem however that they made what he said more understandable, obviously it wasn't a Google Translste job.

THE BASEDGOD
10-22-2011, 10:56 AM

Siliconera doesn't do fake interviews.

Waffles
10-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Lol, I take it back. I didn't even see the blue link at the bottom.

Onomatopoeia
10-22-2011, 11:21 AM
I don't know if this is old news or not, but Taka and the Sound Village now have their own tabs on the Japanese character page (If I understood the kanji right), and the Kakashi Gaiden tab is gone (to be recategorized under Leaf or Youth tabs I suppose).

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/naruto_g/character/konoha/index.html

I believe the tabs are, in order: Leaf, Sand, Rock, Mist, Cloud, Sound, "Akatsuki," "Taka," youths, and "others".
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3880/newroster.png

The earlier version, courtesy of KonohaShinobi:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--Ibk8uNTjqw/ToY2Sg0eiQI/AAAAAAAAAQo/efGaHaFIk80/s512/charactermenu.jpg

So who goes in the "other" category now? Only Madara? Jinchuuriki? If ever there was evidence for Hanzo or Mifune being playable, it'd probably be that... hopefully it doesn't mean "Lars" -_-

THE BASEDGOD
10-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Hello everyone.
The Yamazaki. Alright, today character page has been updated! I hope you have a look? Now, character pages to the "generation" issued the brushes. Hen heated battle and boys woven Shippuden characters, in that I have a link for the same character! In other words, Konoha (Shippuden) from Naruto's can fly from one piece Naruto boy, we can now be vice versa. We will continue to update it more and more, thank you very much! ! So, ♪ also

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/naruto_g/blog/

Waffles
10-22-2011, 11:45 AM
1st Hokage
(2nd, 4th)

VS.

Madara
(Sasuke, Itachi)

And to just think this is possible in GEN.............:nosebleed:

Madara
10-22-2011, 12:48 PM
1st Hokage
(2nd, 4th)

VS.

Madara
(Sasuke, Itachi)

And to just think this is possible in GEN.............:nosebleed:

Curse of Hatred vs. Will of Fire.

I am okay with this.

THE BASEDGOD
10-22-2011, 01:29 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-W4ze9Hykoag/TcmkMRAZK5I/AAAAAAAAAFI/LOlyhaL_mSk/s1600/dry%2Bdesert.jpg

Senrex
10-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Curse of Hatred vs. Will of Fire.

I am okay with this.

Itachi is the odd one out.

Madara
10-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Itachi is the odd one out.

Eh, close enough.

Gaara's Shield
10-23-2011, 01:55 AM
People, i think if we do in Team battle, Itachi and as support Sasuke, we hopefully have a (special) Team Ultimate cross fingers*

jaberjazz
10-23-2011, 09:15 AM
That would be an awesome battle.

はやと
10-23-2011, 10:04 AM
New gameplay of the same old demo.
Zwvt0Bl9x8I

jaberjazz
10-23-2011, 10:12 AM
New gameplay of the same old demo.
Zwvt0Bl9x8I

I swear there's like 100 videos on youtube with the same old demo....lol.

Tokan
10-23-2011, 10:31 AM
As someone noted in the comments on the video, the characters have new pictures.

Old:
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5851/oldstormgenerations.png

New:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2083/newstormgenerations.png

I suppose thats... something?

Tyler
10-23-2011, 10:33 AM
As someone noted in the comments on the video, the characters have new pictures.

Old:

New:

L2 is the dedicated sub button?

guess thats good to know.

Also i kidna like the old pictures better, but its not really important tbh

はやと
10-23-2011, 10:34 AM

Old:

New:

Yeah, that's really the only change I noticed. However, I figured I'd post it here to see if you guys could spot any changes.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-23-2011, 10:41 AM
L2 is the dedicated sub button?

guess thats good to know.

Also i kidna like the old pictures better, but its not really important tbh

I looks the old pictures better too.. >.<. The new ones are too "happy".

Tokan
10-23-2011, 10:56 AM
I like the new ones better, especially Kakashi's.

THE BASEDGOD
10-23-2011, 11:18 AM

How? Naruto is the ONLY one smiling. Guess that's too happy ._.

Nerokis
10-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Does anyone think it's possible that Itachi will have Yasaka Magatama as his Ultimate Jutsu now that we know it's his strongest attack? Or will he only get that in Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?

Atarashii Tsuki
10-23-2011, 12:09 PM
How? Naruto is the ONLY one smiling. Guess that's too happy ._.

They don't really depict the same fighting emotion that the previous ones did. Zooming in, Sakura seems to be smirking as well. I do however think that Kakashi's is an improvement... And it's good that they are remaking the character art instead of using the ones from Heroes 3, Storm, and Storm 2.

THE BASEDGOD
10-23-2011, 12:41 PM
They don't really depict the same fighting emotion that the previous ones did. Zooming in, Sakura seems to be smirking as well. I do however think that Kakashi's is an improvement... And it's good that they are remaking the character art instead of using the ones from Heroes 3, Storm, and Storm 2.

I'm not going to debate about this because it's just nitpicking.

This is stupid.

ItalianBeast94
10-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Yeah, that's really the only change I noticed. However, I figured I'd post it here to see if you guys could spot any changes.

Thanks anyway i would not have seen that if u had not shown it :)

ItalianBeast94
10-23-2011, 12:56 PM

whats up with your sig/avatar

Tyler
10-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Does anyone think it's possible that Itachi will have Yasaka Magatama as his Ultimate Jutsu now that we know it's his strongest attack? Or will he only get that in Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?

The game isn't going into the war, so no it won't be in there.

jaberjazz
10-23-2011, 01:22 PM

Since the game isn't going to feature the war, that won't happen until the next installment of the storm series.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-23-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm not going to debate about this because it's just nitpicking.

This is stupid.

I didn't say I absolutely hated it, no need to get so mean about it ;)

There's nothing to debate, it's just an opinion. Not everyone likez the same thing ~.~

I like having a girl with red hair as my sig/ava, lol. I could have something anime related... But idk...

Madara
10-23-2011, 01:39 PM

Agreed. Why the hell is Naruto smiling in the middle of a battle? Battle time is srs tiem.

es don't know about Cat Valentine.

Waffles
10-23-2011, 03:12 PM
The "old" character arts were just recycled from Heroes 3.
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g399/ShippudenMan/CA.png

Onomatopoeia
10-23-2011, 03:18 PM
It'd be nice to have it as his jutsu whilst in Susano'o mode. It would make more sense than Amaterasu, since I don't believe Itachi can perform MS techniques whilst another of his MS technique is already in progress, as far as canon has shown anyhow.

Even though the game is only supposed to cover until the start of the war, I don't think CC2 should put off the inclusion of a minor technique simply for the sake of not "spoiling it," and that's really the only reason why they wouldn't put it in as far as I can imagine.

I'd like to see Amaterasu as Itachi's standard jutsu, Tsukuyomi as his ultimate, Susano'o as awakening and the Yasaka as his jutsu whilst Susano'o is activated.

Tyler
10-23-2011, 03:59 PM
It'd be nice to have it as his jutsu whilst in Susano'o mode. It would make more sense than Amaterasu, since I don't believe Itachi can perform MS techniques whilst another of his MS technique is already in progress, as far as canon has shown anyhow.

Even though the game is only supposed to cover until the start of the war, I don't think CC2 should put off the inclusion of a minor technique simply for the sake of not "spoiling it," and that's really the only reason why they wouldn't put it in as far as I can imagine.

I'd like to see Amaterasu as Itachi's standard jutsu, Tsukuyomi as his ultimate, Susano'o as awakening and the Yasaka as his jutsu whilst Susano'o is activated.

How is his strongest attack a minor technique lol?

I'd like to be able to choose Tsukuyomi as his awakening, i had more fun with that than susano'o since its pretty easy to run away from if you know what your doing, but with Tsukuyomi its just pure rape.

Onomatopoeia
10-23-2011, 04:14 PM
How is his strongest attack a minor technique lol?

I'd like to be able to choose Tsukuyomi as his awakening, i had more fun with that than susano'o since its pretty easy to run away from if you know what your doing, but with Tsukuyomi its just pure rape.
Minor plot-wise, at least as far as we know at the moment (only used it once to stop Chibaku Tensei, got few/small panels, never explained if there was anything special to it beyond its power)

Waffles
10-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Tsukiomi was his strongest tec in part 1, but in part 2 Susanoo is. CC2 keeps their games updated and uses the newest and strongest attacks as the key jutsu for each character.

Onomatopoeia
10-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Yes, but why replace Tsukuyomi when

A) Susano'o works best as an awakening? (no offense to Tyler, just my view)
B) Susano'o is Itachi's awakening? IMO the doubling of ultimate and awakening is boring, and should be avoided when possible.
C) Tsukuyomi, despite not being the strongest tech, is still quite relevant to Itachi's moveset in-canon? (think of Neji, even with his air-pressure techniques in part II, rotation is still part of his moveset in Storm 2)

Waffles
10-23-2011, 04:38 PM
It's hos strongest tec yet, so it seems reasonable. But when you use it for his two main tecs, it gets boring. Tsukiomi would be best as a throw (like in NUNS1) or it could be implemented into a combo.

ItalianBeast94
10-23-2011, 04:40 PM
I didn't say I absolutely hated it, no need to get so mean about it ;)

There's nothing to debate, it's just an opinion. Not everyone likez the same thing ~.~

I like having a girl with red hair as my sig/ava, lol. I could have something anime related... But idk...

ok....lol

Madara
10-23-2011, 04:46 PM

B) Susano'o is Itachi's awakening? IMO the doubling of ultimate and awakening is boring, and should be avoided when possible.
C) Tsukuyomi, despite not being the strongest tech, is still quite relevant to Itachi's moveset in-canon? (think of Neji, even with his air-pressure techniques in part II, rotation is still part of his moveset in Storm 2)

I thoroughly agree. The exclusion of genjutsu in the game is disturbing, and the identical awakening/ougi is redundant.

This is why Kurenai has to be in Generations: she's a genjutsu master and they can't exclude said techniques from her moveset.

It's hos strongest tec yet, so it seems reasonable. But when you use it for his two main tecs, it gets boring. Tsukiomi would be best as a throw (like in NUNS1) or it could be implemented into a combo.

How in the hell would Tsukiyomi be used as a throw?

Waffles
10-23-2011, 05:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd2_8nGjnfI&list=FLn1x_h9sETO8jFcaaDmm0JA&index=22
0:44 they could make it more "Tsukiomi-ish" :laugh:

Momentum Forma
10-23-2011, 05:17 PM
o_O just opinion but i think itachis moveset actually flows better in storm one

Waffles
10-23-2011, 05:22 PM
:iagree:

The only combos i liked in UNS2 were his fireball combo and maybe his tilt.

Madara
10-23-2011, 05:30 PM
That is lame as balls.

While I do understand that Itachi hardly uses Tsukuyomi, if at all, in Shippuden, it doesn't mean they should completely eliminate it from his moveset as genjutsu is very crucial to the Uchiha clan.

Plus, I don't think it would be breaking the "rule" considering he has been seen using it, just not an extraordinary amount in part 2/at all. It isn't like he lost the ability to use it.

Waffles
10-23-2011, 05:33 PM
I agree.

The fact that the tsukiomi was completely removed from his repertoire, is redonkulous.

Bjizzy94
10-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Holy shit! Just saw the new gameplay and i like what i'm seein. They've added another chakra move. I've no idea what to call it though......................i got it. Air chakra dash. That's basically what it is. The sub bar also seems to fill up bar by bar now, instead of having the bars fill instantaneously, right after the other. Jumping also appears to be a cancel now too. Also...................WTF!!!! In one of the vids, Naruto actually gets shocked standing too close to Kakashi's Raikiri. Your own support attacks can now F YOU UP. Glorious. No more hiding behind Pain fags. Ultimates are a lot harder to hit now too. Crazy, intense matches will now be the norm..............................i really need to play that demo now.:nuts:

Shuhan
10-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Didn't Itachi actually use Tsukuyomi on Sasuke during their final battle in Shippuden? It's one thing if Itachi was never seen using Tsukuyomi whatsoever in Shippuden (even then it would make no sense to remove it from the game, as it's one of his signature jutsu regardless), but it's another thing entirely if he used the actual jutsu, yet they still excluded it from his moveset.

At the very least, I think they should have kept Itachi's grab from Storm 1 as his grab in Storm 2 (maybe spice it a bit, but still keep it). Hell, they literally recycled Kakashi's grab from Storm 1, so I can't see why they couldn't do the same with Itachi lol.

Waffles
10-23-2011, 05:45 PM
Holy shit! Just saw the new gameplay and i like what i'm seein. They've added another chakra move. I've no idea what to call it though......................i got it. Air chakra dash. That's basically what it is. The sub bar also seems to fill up bar by bar now, instead of having the bars fill instantaneously, right after the other. Jumping also appears to be a cancel now too. Also...................WTF!!!! In one of the vids, Naruto actually gets shocked standing too close to Kakashi's Raikiri. Your own support attacks can now F YOU UP. Glorious. No more hiding behind Pain fags. Ultimates are a lot harder to hit now too. Crazy, intense matches will now be the norm..............................i really need to play that demo now.:nuts:

Sasuke threw a "Lightning Kunia" at him. So it seems that you are wrong about that one. But that's actually something that needs to be implemented into the game. If you throw a paper bomb you shouldn't be immune to it just because you threw it. If your support uses a jutsu and your caught in the crossfire, you should take some damage. But it should be only be 1/4 damage while your opponent suffers the full damage

Onomatopoeia
10-23-2011, 05:47 PM
@Shuhan: don't remember if Tsukuyomi or not, but close enough, Itachi did trap Sasuke in a genjutsu for a good part of the fight.

@Bjizzy: I hadn't even watched the new gameplay yet because I figured it'd be more of the same. That really does sound brilliant.

Shuhan
10-23-2011, 05:57 PM

From what I can tell, it looks like Sasuke just through a Lightning Kunai a the exact same time Kakashi jumped in, as isaiah95 said. Btw good eye, I didn't even catch the chakra dash thing. It seems like the chakra dash now hones in on the enemy, even if they are airborne. So if the opponent tries to keep jumping to avoid things, you can chakra dash right to them in the air. A brilliant feature. I'm not sure if you can actually execute a chakra dash, midair though. That would be pretty sweet if you could though....

@Shuhan: don't remember if Tsukuyomi or not, but close enough, Itachi did trap Sasuke in a genjutsu for a good part of the fight.

It was definitely Tsukuyomi. Itachi used it on him, when he seemingly plucked out one of Sasuke's eyes. The Sasuke dispelled it, much to Itachi's surprise.

Bjizzy94
10-23-2011, 05:59 PM

@Bjizzy: I hadn't even watched the new gameplay yet because I figured it'd be more of the same. That really does sound brilliant.

Watch it. I'm not sure if they changed the demo, but it looks waaaaaaaay better than before. Non-stop action. The one before was tame. I think i can honestly say that this demo is looking better than Storm 2. They've really outdone themselves.

From what I can tell, it looks like Sasuke just through a Lightning Kunai a the exact same time Kakashi jumped in, as isaiah95 said. Btw good eye, I didn't even catch the chakra dash thing. It seems like the chakra dash now hones in on the enemy, even if they are airborne. So if the opponent tries to keep jumping to avoid things, you can chakra dash right to them in the air. A brilliant feature. I'm not sure if you can actually execute a chakra dash, midair though. That would be pretty sweet if you could though....

Yeah, I realized it homed like 30 seconds after that post. I was just super hyped. I have to look at the vid again, need to look at Sasuke's items, because, if i'm not mistaken, he also uses an item that gives him auto Knj. If that's the case, the chakra seal tag might make a comeback too, or even other wacky ninja tools we've seen might make the cut. I wonder if we can customize items now too? That would make battles even more dynamic. You can CD midair too. Sasuke does it after the jump cancel in the Naruto vs Sasuke vid.

Shuhan
10-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I realized it homed like 30 seconds after that post. I was just super hyped. I have to look at the vid again, need to look at Sasuke's items, because, if i'm not mistaken, he also uses an item that gives him auto Knj. If that's the case, the chakra seal tag might make a comeback too, or even other wacky ninja tools we've seen might make the cut. I wonder if we can customize items now too? That would make battles even more dynamic.

Yeah, he used it when Naruto activated his Awakening. I definitely saw the leaves surrounding Sasuke in the same way they did in Storm 1 when you used that item. I hope you're right, I would love for many of the items from Storm 1 to make a return. I also like the idea of customizing items. That would be pretty awesome.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-23-2011, 06:47 PM
Judging from this video, I could really get into this combo-cancelling business. Love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocr5omH2Q2Y&feature=player_embedded#t=91s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocr5omH2Q2Y&feature=player_embedded#t=178s

Things like this oddly make me more excited than character announcements...

=/

And I didn't know that the auto-KnJ item was making a return!

Shuhan
10-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Judging from this video, I could really get into this combo-cancelling business. Love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocr5omH2Q2Y&feature=player_embedded#t=91s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocr5omH2Q2Y&feature=player_embedded#t=178s

Things like this oddly make me more excited than character announcements...

=/

I agree, I'm pretty excited about all of the gameplay tweaks they've been making so far. And when you consider the fact that they still have alot more to do as far as production goes....yeah, I can't wait to see the final product. The thought of being able to chain together multiple combos and jutsu with the new cancel function....ugh so sexy lol. Even little things like midair chakra dashes, and the ability to hone in on an airborne opponent with a chakra dash....CC2 is really putting alot of thought into the gameplay this time around.

Waffles
10-23-2011, 07:22 PM
I really like that items that were once exclusive to Ultimate adventure mode can now be used in free battle mode. Way to go Cyberconnect 2.

Excuse me when I ask, but where exactly is this combo canceling

Momentum Forma
10-23-2011, 08:07 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... cc2 is actually trying my brain can't take it it's too good. (slumps to the ground dead)

but seriously i'm impressed with their additions.

H3LLRav3n
10-23-2011, 08:14 PM
I really like that items that were once exclusive to Ultimate adventure mode can now be used in free battle mode. Way to go Cyberconnect 2.

Excuse me when I ask, but where exactly is this combo canceling
Pay close attention to the combo the Sasuke player initiates near the very beginning of the video. You'll notice that in mid combo, he jumps, lands, and continues the combo.

zyx
10-23-2011, 08:29 PM
I just want a storymode where i can walk on walls and move around the world of konoha as any konoha character I want, like Neji :D

OH YEAH NO MORE (OMG IM GONNA KILL YOU WITH CHIDORI, nope, substitution, Itachi flames, FAAAK!!!)
:DDD

Madara
10-23-2011, 08:41 PM
I just want a storymode where i can walk on walls and move around the world of konoha as any konoha character I want, like Neji :D

OH YEAH NO MORE (OMG IM GONNA KILL YOU WITH CHIDORI, nope, substitution, Itachi flames, FAAAK!!!)
:DDD

Prepare to be disappointed.

Tyler
10-23-2011, 08:42 PM

I agree that susanoo works best as his awakening, but if i had the choice i would choose to use tsukuyomi, its just more fun to play in that state.

I wouldn't want it to be removed, because i do have fun using it, but i just think that since this is combining both naruto series we should get a choice of what technique to use tbh.

cloudninja
10-23-2011, 09:41 PM
I agree that susanoo works best as his awakening, but if i had the choice i would choose to use tsukuyomi, its just more fun to play in that state.

I wouldn't want it to be removed, because i do have fun using it, but i just think that since this is combining both naruto series we should get a choice of what technique to use tbh.

Again, back to jutsu customization:thumbsup:

H3LLRav3n
10-23-2011, 11:10 PM
I personally agree that Generations needs jutsu customization. Ultimate Ninja Impact made use of this when Sasuke and Naruto had different forms w/ Ultimate Jutsu.

zyx
10-24-2011, 09:51 AM
Yeah, like some characters got too many moves to choose from, like Sasuke now has amaterasu, chidori, fireball... ect. Kakashi has water dragon fireball raikiri, lightning dog. And he's got mangekyou and double raikiri as ulti.... and now Naruto has like Rasengan Vacuum and Planetary Rasengan... omg

Nerokis
10-24-2011, 10:17 AM
I doubt we'll be getting Madara in his prime in the roster now that he's been revealed as a character in the war. They'll probably save him for UNS3. It's a shame, because I was really looking forward to Hashirama vs. Madara.

Tyler
10-24-2011, 10:35 AM
Yeah, like some characters got too many moves to choose from, like Sasuke now has amaterasu, chidori, fireball... ect. Kakashi has water dragon fireball raikiri, lightning dog. And he's got mangekyou and double raikiri as ulti.... and now Naruto has like Rasengan Vacuum and Planetary Rasengan... omg

Naruto won't have any of those in this game.

But if we are lucky we'll get kyuubi naruto

But thats only if the anime stops with these gay fillers.

I doubt we'll be getting Madara in his prime in the roster now that he's been revealed as a character in the war. They'll probably save him for UNS3. It's a shame, because I was really looking forward to Hashirama vs. Madara.

All we can really hope for is that in UNS3 they don't backtrack and remove all the characters they added in generations, now that would be freaking retarded.

Nerokis
10-24-2011, 10:41 AM
All we can really hope for is that in UNS3 they don't backtrack and remove all the characters they added in generations, now that would be freaking retarded.

I'm sure they will backtrack. The only characters they'll include are those that are relevant to the war. I think we'll have to wait quite a few years for a Naruto game involving all characters from all time periods. The plus side of that is, if you're still into Naruto at that time, the graphics and gameplay will probably be pretty damn awesome. Next generation consoles and all that.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-24-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm sure they will backtrack. The only characters they'll include are those that are relevant to the war. I think we'll have to wait quite a few years for a Naruto game involving all characters from all time periods.

Judging from the (PS2) Ultimate Ninja series, the won't backtrack anything. As long as space and time is not an issue, and they don't change the entire fighting engine. There is no reason to remove what is already coded and made. If characters were removed based on relevancy to the story we would be left with little to nothing.

Nerokis
10-24-2011, 11:52 AM
Judging from the (PS2) Ultimate Ninja series, the won't backtrack anything. As long as space and time is not an issue, and they don't change the entire fighting engine. There is no reason to remove what is already coded and made. If characters were removed based on relevancy to the story we wouldn't be left with little to nothing.

Plenty of characters from UNS1 didn't make it into UNS2. Also, there would be a huge number of characters in any game dealing with the war. All those Edo Tensei resurrections!

Momentum Forma
10-24-2011, 12:06 PM
if generations goes over well they'll probably have all the future games have masses of characters. not that i'm complaining:D

Atarashii Tsuki
10-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Plenty of characters from UNS1 didn't make it into UNS2. Also, there would be a huge number of characters in any game dealing with the war. All those Edo Tensei resurrections!

This was most likely done because UNS2 had to be rebuilt, and because of CC2's priorities. They had to make story mode and all of it's scenes, then remake and make the fighting engine, character models, move sets, sounds, etc. I use the PS2 Ultimate Ninja series as an example because the engine was never entirely revamped and everything never had to entirely be remade again, at least not to my knowledge. This allowed CC2 to easily port over characters from each game without much work. Similar to the Gekitou Ninja Taisen (Clash of Ninja) series.

In Generations, CC2 has stated that they aren't really paying much attention to story mode, and from the looks of aren't focusing heavily on Storm 2 characters. This allows them to dedicate more time to porting over the characters from Storm 1, and making new ones. Along with making small changes to the battle system.

Sooooo my final point lol, because Storm 3 most likely won't have to undergo any major change, the characters from Generations can be easily ported over and have no reason for removal. And characters from the war arc can just be added on. I fail to see the benefit of removing something that is already made... what will we gain from losing around 10+ (again, already made) characters?

Madara
10-24-2011, 12:32 PM

You'll have to settle for Evil Madara, which is close enough for the time being.

Nerokis
10-24-2011, 12:32 PM
SNIP

I hope you're right, of course.

cloudninja
10-24-2011, 04:49 PM
I hope you're right, of course.

wait what? SNIP?

Tokan
10-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Nerokis said "SNIP" to make the quote shorter, so it doesn't take up the whole page. Saying "SNIP" allows us to know he's talking to Atarashii too.

I got a name change too, was getting bored of "Tokan"

Bjizzy94
10-25-2011, 02:55 AM
This was most likely done because UNS2 had to be rebuilt, and because of CC2's priorities. They had to make story mode and all of it's scenes, then remake and make the fighting engine, character models, move sets, sounds, etc. I use the PS2 Ultimate Ninja series as an example because the engine was never entirely revamped and everything never had to entirely be remade again, at least not to my knowledge. This allowed CC2 to easily port over characters from each game without much work. Similar to the Gekitou Ninja Taisen (Clash of Ninja) series.

In Generations, CC2 has stated that they aren't really paying much attention to story mode, and from the looks of aren't focusing heavily on Storm 2 characters. This allows them to dedicate more time to porting over the characters from Storm 1, and making new ones. Along with making small changes to the battle system.

Sooooo my final point lol, because Storm 3 most likely won't have to undergo any major change, the characters from Generations can be easily ported over and have no reason for removal. And characters from the war arc can just be added on. I fail to see the benefit of removing something that is already made... what will we gain from losing around 10+ (again, already made) characters?

Yes, i agree. Not removing chars unless they revamp the whole engine seems to be the only precedent with CC2. The UN series' roster kept getting larger until 5(excluding 1 to 2). Roughly the same with GNT series.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Nerokis said "SNIP" to make the quote shorter, so it doesn't take up the whole page. Saying "SNIP" allows us to know he's talking to Atarashii too.

I got a name change too, was getting bored of "Tokan"

Ahhhhh you got a name change... when people do this it always takes time for me to get used to it.

I was so use to Tokan lol. >.<.. it was different ~.~

Tokan
10-25-2011, 12:24 PM
Fun fact: "Tokan" is just a shortened down version of a name I used on a forum before; "Tokanatsu".

Momentum Forma
10-25-2011, 01:14 PM
do you know what the name means? just wondering

complete curiosity nothing else.

Tokan
10-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Tokanatsu? it means nothing. I made it up.

Momentum Forma
10-25-2011, 01:20 PM
figured.

jaberjazz
10-25-2011, 06:56 PM
According to multiple of sources, Tokan means token (in Hindi) and atsu is what Ghanians name their second-born twin (this is assuming all the info I got is legitimate.)

Soooooo Does Tokanastu means The Second Born Twin of the Tokens? Or is it The Second Born Twin of Token?

http://dict.hinkhoj.com/words/meaning-of-TOKAN-in-hindi.html
http://www.babynamesbase.com/meaning_Atsu.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, I wonder when we will get more (new) info....even if it's just a tiny bit........

*grunts*

Momentum Forma
10-25-2011, 07:44 PM
hah funny

jaberjazz
10-26-2011, 04:04 AM
Or mayber it's The Token of the Second Twin? :S

DarkShuyin
10-26-2011, 05:37 AM
Really.

Who cares?

Tokan
10-26-2011, 05:54 AM
I like how its got to the stage that there is so little to talk about, were now discussing what my old name means.

yokito85
10-26-2011, 12:33 PM
The course of the game is getting better thanks to feedback from fans. Anyway, I think they are minor changes compared to what most fans in the forums are asking for is a 2nd jutsu(ougi) per character as in Ultimate Ninja 5 (Accel 2) where every character have 2 jutsus + Ultimate Jutsu, and depending on the team they have special team jutsus .. Anyway, in the last interview the CEO of CC2 said they were currently listening to the fans so we can still do something!

I remember the first gameplay of Generations was criticized because it was the same game (Naruto Storm 2) plus more characters, so they added the Kawarimi bar and other things fixes because they realized that they can not sell us the same game with more chars for 60, because even they commented that they wouldn't do much in the RPG mode. Due to this, CC2 announced that Naruto would focus on the gameplay, and they will focus in RPG in NS 3.

So, CC2 is rectifying lot lately, and can get better, we can get the 2 jutsus per character in the same fight (gameplay) How? Request at the website that they enabled to listen to players, and publish this idea in each forum Naruto telling what we are looking for.

The website is:

w ww.cc2.co.jp/mailform/?page_id=127

The first box the name, the second the request, preferably in English and the button under the second box is for shipping.

We we can! Imagine using your fauvorite char with 2 jutsus instead of one. Sasuke making katons and chidoris in the same fight! Awesome!

Bjizzy94
10-26-2011, 12:44 PM
Here's more gameplay. It reveals more cancel fundamentals and 2 of Sasuke's revamped combos. It also seems as though we can sub anytime during an animation where you're hurt. @0:45 I've seen it several other times, but i thought i was seeing things.
D4U1odbnBhA
eIxWi7weED4

Momentum Forma
10-26-2011, 01:49 PM
the more videos i see the more i like this game.

but i noticed he subbed on a UJ attack. of course this could just be lucky timing but it seems that UJ's will no longer be the main decider of a fight because they'll be so hard to hit with.

and is it just me or are the shields weaker now? or was that guy(naruto) just that outmatched?

pjca
10-26-2011, 02:45 PM
For some reason, the new "cancel combo" remember me UNH3 ...
It look the same for me...

Shuhan
10-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Here's more gameplay. It reveals more cancel fundamentals and 2 of Sasuke's revamped combos. It also seems as though we can sub anytime during an animation where you're hurt. @0:45 I've seen it several other times, but i thought i was seeing things.
D4U1odbnBhA
eIxWi7weED4

Although these are basically the same videos, they are definitely revealing how in-depth the gameplay is. Fortunately, the guy using Sasuke was very skilled. From what I can see, the combo cancels allow you to even dash towards the opponent, which could come in good handy. Not only that, but it seems like cancels consume a decent amount of chakra. So the player won't be able to just infinitely string together cancel after cancel. And despite the fact that you can only sub about 5 times, you can sub out of literally any attack. The battles look far more chaotic and intense now.....wow CC2 is really impressing me.

Dark Sasune
10-26-2011, 03:48 PM
it looks really cool

Bjizzy94
10-26-2011, 03:57 PM
the more videos i see the more i like this game.

but i noticed he subbed on a UJ attack. of course this could just be lucky timing but it seems that UJ's will no longer be the main decider of a fight because they'll be so hard to hit with.

and is it just me or are the shields weaker now? or was that guy(naruto) just that outmatched?

He wasn't outmatched, so much as stupid. No offense to that player. They were stuck on what to do. None of that crap on Storm 2 works too well anymore. You can't "wait " for an opening, because you can now cancel your combos by guarding, jumping, CD, etc. IMO that's really the most fag way to hit an UJ. If you haven't noticed, most of your damage will most likely come from combos, if your opponent is good at dodging. He played way too defensively, waiting for openings he was never going to get. You saw him try to get a few rasengan in which failed. Having said all of this, he was definitely stupid. That Sasuke player understood exactly what he needed to do, and that was beating his ass. Notice, that if this was Storm 2, that playstyle would get creamed. I play somewhat similarly, albeit more cautious, you know, KnJ, and your helpless and all that. This is sexy though. You can now play any way you want and have a blast. If he(Naruto) was any good he would have played at a bit of a distance instead of up close and personal, and then not even do a combo.:banghead: I should know. This guy I play regularly has the best zoning game i've ever seen. I aint tellin' him that though. <.<

@Front page. It is an aerial chakra dash. It's a lot faster than a ninja dash and there isn't a spin before its execution.

Tormentor
10-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Generations is turning out better than I thought, and the gameplay is becoming much more solid as well.

But I'm confused, I never tried it, but in Storm 2 couldn't you use a Chakra Air Dash? Or just a normal air dash?

Dark Sasune
10-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Generations is turning out better than I thought, and the gameplay is becoming much more solid as well.

But I'm confused, I never tried it, but in Storm 2 couldn't you use a Chakra Air Dash? Or just a normal air dash?

only regular dash

Tormentor
10-26-2011, 05:30 PM
only regular dash

Thanks for clearing that up, though some user on the front main page named Positive Emotions I believe, thinks that you can in Storm 2.

cloudninja
10-26-2011, 05:49 PM
He also thinks you can cancel.......

Shuhan
10-26-2011, 06:00 PM
I don't think that's a "air chakra-dash", actually. While it does seem to be an entirely new mechanic separate from the normal air dash from Storm 1 + 2, it doesn't seem to have the same characteristics as the other "chakra" based techniques....specifically, the ground version of the chakra-dash. Whenever you use a chakra dash you can see as small aura of chakra envelope the character. Although sometimes you can use it so quick that you don't see the aura....regardless, that doesn't happen with this new air dash....every time I see it used, there's no aura whatsoever.

I think there is some different way to execute it, that doesn't involve pressing triangle beforehand, like a normal chakra-dash....but it does seem like it consumes chakra though...just a thought....

cloudninja
10-26-2011, 06:58 PM
really? no chakra? INVESTIGATION COMMENCE

jaberjazz
10-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Really
Who cares?

<--------------- I do. >:>

Bjizzy94
10-26-2011, 09:21 PM
I don't think that's a "air chakra-dash", actually. While it does seem to be an entirely new mechanic separate from the normal air dash from Storm 1 + 2, it doesn't seem to have the same characteristics as the other "chakra" based techniques....specifically, the ground version of the chakra-dash. Whenever you use a chakra dash you can see as small aura of chakra envelope the character. Although sometimes you can use it so quick that you don't see the aura....regardless, that doesn't happen with this new air dash....every time I see it used, there's no aura whatsoever.

I think there is some different way to execute it, that doesn't involve pressing triangle beforehand, like a normal chakra-dash....but it does seem like it consumes chakra though...just a thought....

Hmm..............most of the time there isn't an aura. I saw the aura a couple of times. The only way to know for sure is to see if it has the properties of a chakra dash. Shuriken and item invincibility, is the only thing that's left that has yet to be tested for it. It can be a cancel, it consumes chakra, and it's obviously a dash. Now i'm just wondering what the extent of the cancel system is. I've yet to see any jutsu or ougi cancels. In Storm 1 all chargeable jutsu were able to be stopped whenever by guarding.

Tokan
10-27-2011, 09:34 AM
New images (I think):

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3799/29588523743196631499510.jpg
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4308/30716423743203631498810.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6839/30261923743199631499210.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8931/30575423743179298167910.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/937/30867423743183631500810.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2540/31057623743190298166810.jpg
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9964/29894423743187298167110.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7154/29606821911059148046610.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6065/26378218307735841712310.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4266/29900623743194631499710.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3508/31662521911061148046410.jpg

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/7399/31754721911055814713610.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8228/29175121911053481380510.jpg

(I spoilered the biggest ones as they were stretching the page)

Senrex
10-27-2011, 09:50 AM
^^ Wait a minute, Minato doesn't use a rasengan in any of his combos and his rasengan jutsu isn't like that. This must mean Kakashi Gaiden Minato has different combos or a different ougi! Yes, I thought it was gonna be just a costume change :)

Tokan
10-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Looks like the pics I posted earlier have been put on the main page.

Madara
10-27-2011, 11:20 AM
http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8617

Anyone else think this could be Hiruzen that's being launched into the air by Hashirama?

BigShawn
10-27-2011, 11:25 AM
http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8617

Anyone else think this could be Hiruzen that's being launched into the air by Hashirama?

Nope.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-27-2011, 11:42 AM
Nope.

I agree, it doesn't look like him much to me. Almost not at all if you've played Storm.

Hiruzen isn't really one of the characters we have to speculate about... y'know.

Madara
10-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Nope.

...then who is it?

@AT is there any other character that wears all black mesh clothing? Who is it then?

I'm almost certain that is Hiruzen. Look at the little line below the body; it's the tail from the headband or whatever that's attached to his helmet.

Tokan
10-27-2011, 11:49 AM
It's Yamato... you can tell by the white socks and kunai holder, and the fact he is who Hashirama is fighting in the other picture.

Madara
10-27-2011, 11:51 AM
It's Yamato... you can tell by the white socks and kunai holder, and the fact he is who Hashirama is fighting in the other picture.

Then where's his jacket? You can clearly see his shoe and hand, so you would be able to see his jonin jacket from this angle as well.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-27-2011, 12:10 PM
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8291/64030374.png
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8361/no2.png

Are you bored today Madara?

Atarashii Tsuki
10-27-2011, 12:15 PM
One more for good measure:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1945/no3r.png

Madara
10-27-2011, 12:16 PM
UH DURR

Where's his jonin jacket, then?

You've yet to answer this, and until you can provide evidence, it isn't Yamato.

What we're staring at is the side view of the body, not the bottom portion. You can clearly see the hand and YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE ASDF JONIN JACKET 1111111

I give up; this image makes my brain hurt. That hand is either out of place or there is a missing jacket. Something is evidently not anatomically accurate.

Waffles
10-27-2011, 12:55 PM
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g399/ShippudenMan/jacket.png

Possible Jacket.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Yea isaiah, I was going to say that as well. But I decided it was better to just ignore this.

~.~

DarkShuyin
10-27-2011, 01:02 PM
It looks more like Obito to me o.O either him or Madara in his blue uchiha outfit with no armor. (But I could be seeing things, its almost as if I actually see long hair... >.>)

Madara
I wasn't aware a jonin jacket now consisted of a yellow non-green line.

Furthermore, that "line" is on the back of the character, not the bottom. I really don't know how you people aren't understanding the angle of the body.

Do you see his hand or not?

Tokan
Are you trolling Madara? It's Yamato. Did you think they went "lulz lets just have yamato in one picture then change him just for the sake of it, we will just leave everyone the same in every other picture."

It's certainly not the 3rd anyway, looks nothing like him.

DarkShuyin
10-27-2011, 01:05 PM
It's NOT Yamato.

Madara
10-27-2011, 01:10 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/zafj6.png

Excuse the amateurism as I do not use Paint ever.

Tokan
10-27-2011, 01:13 PM
His other foot his behind the one we can see. This is possible as it's evident he is spinning in a circle when getting flung away.

Madara
10-27-2011, 01:16 PM
His other foot his behind the one we can see. This is possible as it's evident he is spinning in a circle when getting flung away.

No, I just found his other foot.

It's right in front of his arm where his hand is. It's hard to see, but it's the darker shadow right above his hand.

Okay, this makes sense now and I will accept it as Yamato.

Waffles
10-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Finally coming to your senses I see

Madara
10-27-2011, 01:19 PM
Finally coming to your senses I see

Pft, don't give me that shit.

You didn't know where the other foot was either or else you would have pointed it out.

Waffles
10-27-2011, 01:21 PM
I didn't need any reassurance that it was in fact, Yamato.

Madara
10-27-2011, 01:26 PM
I didn't need any reassurance that it was in fact, Yamato.

The only reason you had any idea it was Yamato was because of the other scan, not because you could visually tell from his character model.

Waffles
10-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Exactly. He was shown in the same stage fighting the same person in a different pic. UN game scans usually have 10X pics of the same battle.

If their was nothing else to back it up, I would've of done the same thing you've done.

Nerokis
10-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Hrm, yeah, I thought that the dark shadow that is his other foot was long black hair. Ah well.

Shuhan
10-27-2011, 02:02 PM
It's not Hiruzen. Even from an advertising standpoint, it would make no sense at all for them to introduce a completely new character for generations, only to have a zoomed out pic of him being sent flying in the air lol. If it were Hiruzen, CC2 would have instead released scans of Hiruzen actually fighting and showcasing some of his moveset. They would have emphasized his introduction to Generations as they do with every new character. I've yet to see any new character's first scan be one of them getting knocked on their ass, where you can't even fully tell if it's them lol. Although I'm sure Hiruzen will be in the game, there's no way that scan is of Hiruzen. Especially when you consider that they have another scan of Hashirama fighting Yamato in the exact same stage.....just doesn't add up.

Also, it seems like based on the scans that Jounin Minato indeed will have a new moveset. Hokage Minato in Storm 2 never used Rasengan when in the air (aside from his Ougi, but it obviously isn't that lol), so it's evident that this version has atleast some different moves than the Hokage version. I'm pretty happy with this.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Also, it seems like based on the scans that Jounin Minato indeed will have a new moveset. Hokage Minato in Storm 2 never used Rasengan when in the air (aside from his Ougi, but it obviously isn't that lol), so it's evident that this version has atleast some different moves than the Hokage version. I'm pretty happy with this.

Yea, this is pretty interesting. It seems they may emphasize more on his Rasengan.

Bjizzy94
10-27-2011, 02:13 PM
London CC starts 2morrow. 99.99% chance of gameplay and something new.

Tokan
10-27-2011, 02:16 PM
99% chance it's gonna be the same old demo more like.

Shadow Storm
10-27-2011, 02:22 PM
i think the reason we keep seeing the same old demo is that they are incorporating the new gameplay mechanics into it so we can pay attention to the gameplay rather than the characters and their movesets so im thinkin same old demo plus a new gameplay mechanics at the London CC

Nerokis
10-27-2011, 02:29 PM
They probably just moved their setup in Paris over to London or something. Don't expect much.

DarkShuyin
10-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Wonder when the next scan will show up..

Shuhan
10-27-2011, 02:52 PM
99% chance it's gonna be the same old demo more like.

lol, let's hpe not....but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised..

London CC starts 2morrow. 99.99% chance of gameplay and something new.

As Kazekage said, I too am anticipating it being just the same old demo...if anything, there might be some new gameplay mechanics revealed, but I don't see anything hugely new being revealed....I hope I'm wrong though lol.

Yea, this is pretty interesting. It seems they may emphasize more on his Rasengan.

Indeed. I suppose CC2 figured that since Minato is the actual creator of the Rasengan, that they should make it more than just his normal jutsu lol. Seems like he'll keep a few moves from his Hokage version, and they'll add on or replace everything else...which is good.

pjca
10-27-2011, 03:20 PM
After watch Ep. 234...
Konohamaru have some good jutsus ...

Shuhan
10-27-2011, 03:36 PM
After watch Ep. 234...
Konohamaru have some good jutsus ...

Yeah, I just watched that Ep too. Surprisingly, Konohamaru impressed me. If CC2 wanted to, they'd have more than enough to work with, as far as making him a moveset goes. They could even incorporate his Harem no Jutsu as well lol. Not to mention, they could have Konohamaru function similar to Pain, in that his teammates come jump in for certain things in his moves. I actually wouldn't mind playing as him, if he were playable.....and I'm rather surprised that I'm even saying this lol.

Madara
10-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Konohamaru is such an irrelevant/worthless character that has done nothing except become a duplicate of Naruto in every way. Not to mention he'd be using Rasengan (OH MY GOD THAT IS SO NEW IN NARUTO VIDEO GAMES).

I'd rather see Tonton as a playable character.

THE BASEDGOD
10-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Konohamaru? Ughh I rather have Anko and I hate her.

pjca
10-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I just watched that Ep too. Surprisingly, Konohamaru impressed me. If CC2 wanted to, they'd have more than enough to work with, as far as making him a moveset goes. They could even incorporate his Harem no Jutsu as well lol. Not to mention, they could have Konohamaru function similar to Pain, in that his teammates come jump in for certain things in his moves. I actually wouldn't mind playing as him, if he were playable.....and I'm rather surprised that I'm even saying this lol.
LOL
Thats how Konohamaru work on UN3.
Sexy Jutsu for him as a combo.... IM SOLD
but between Rasengan or Burning ash....i prefer more burning ash for him . Rasengan would be more effective as a combo...

Nerokis
10-27-2011, 03:52 PM
If Konohamaru used a bo staff, summoned monkeys, used Burning Ash often and Rasengan only rarely, and had a taijutsu style similar to the Sandaime's, then I'd maybe be interested in him. But in the anime he's basically a mini Naruto and would be a waste of space in Generations.

Madara
10-27-2011, 03:53 PM

I

If Konohamaru used a bo staff, summoned monkeys, used Burning Ash often and Rasengan only rarely, and had a taijutsu style similar to the Sandaime's, then I'd maybe be interested in him. But in the anime he's basically a mini Naruto and would be a waste of space in Generations.

agree.

cloudninja
10-27-2011, 03:58 PM
ahh......it would be fun to see jiraiya beat up konohamaru

Shuhan
10-27-2011, 04:02 PM
lol calm down people, no one said Konohamaru "should" be playable. Especially compared to other characters. All I said was "if" CC2 wanted to, they could easily make a moveset for him. And CC2 can do plenty to make sure he doesn't feel like a Naruto clone.....geez it seems like I'm one of the only ones that doesn't underestimate CC2's imagination lol.

cloudninja
10-27-2011, 04:07 PM
lol calm down people, no one said Konohamaru "should" be playable. Especially compared to other characters. All I said was "if" CC2 wanted to, they could easily make a moveset for him. And CC2 can do plenty to make sure he doesn't feel like a Naruto clone.....geez it seems like I'm one of the only ones that doesn't underestimate CC2's imagination lol.

no. I BELIEVEEE

Nerokis
10-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Even though Jiraiya, Naruto (all variations) and Minato were all very different characters in Storm 2, I got sick of the goddamn Rasengan eventually. We don't need any more characters throwing Rasengans around like they're confetti. If they do include Konohamaru, they should focus on his Sarutobi status and draw inspiration from the Sandaime and, to a lesser extent, Asuma. His taijutsu could be interesting, like a more hyperactive version of Hiruzen's style. Burning Ash would be good as his main jutsu. Maybe he could use Rasengan in just one of his combos, which wouldn't be overkill.

Edit: It's a shame he hasn't been shown summoning monkeys or using a bo staff like his grandfather, since both would seem to be Sarutobi clan abilities. Oh well.

DarkShuyin
10-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Konohamaru ain't original

Harem no jutsu - Naruto
Rasengan - Naruto
Kage Bunshin - Naruto
Ash Pile burning - Asuma
Kage Shuriken - Hiruzen

that guy has no attacks of himself.

Shuhan
10-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Even though Jiraiya, Naruto (all variations) and Minato were all very different characters in Storm 2, I got sick of the goddamn Rasengan eventually. We don't need any more characters throwing Rasengans around like they're confetti. If they do include Konohamaru, they should focus on his Sarutobi status and draw inspiration from the Sandaime and, to a lesser extent, Asuma. His taijutsu could be interesting, like a more hyperactive version of Hiruzen's style. Burning Ash would be good as his main jutsu. Maybe he could use Rasengan in just one of his combos, which wouldn't be overkill.

Edit: It's a shame he hasn't been shown summoning monkeys or using a bo staff like his grandfather, since both would seem to be Sarutobi clan abilities. Oh well.

I basically agree with everything said here. If they don't focus on Rasengan, and focus more on his Sarutobi-based techniques and fighting style, I think they could make him a solid character. At the very least, he'd be more entertaining than Karin lol.

I agree that the Rasengan is hugely overused (it's all Naruto's fault lol).

Konohamaru ain't original

Harem no jutsu - Naruto
Rasengan - Naruto
Kage Bunshin - Naruto
Ash Pile burning - Asuma
Kage Shuriken - Hiruzen

that guy has no attacks of himself.

Everyone get's their skills from someone else. Or atleast, a large amount of the characters do. If you go by that logic, then Naruto is basically a clone of Jiraiya, with the exception of Rasenshuriken. Although he doesn't have any original techniques, he does have enough jutsu that would allow CC2 to make a decent moveset for.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Konohamaru!!! I would absolutely love him. I've been behind this idea since Storm 2.

+∞ Shuhan!

(∞=infinity symbol lol)

THE BASEDGOD
10-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Oh God AT too?

How long I've been inactive here?

Shuhan
10-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Konohamaru!!! I would absolutely love him. I've been behind this idea since Storm 2.

+∞ Shuhan!

(∞=infinite symbol lol)

That's a hell of alot of rep lol

I don't know why, but I was almost convinced that you'd be opposed to Konohamaru being playable for some reason lol. I think Konohamaru would make a good addition to the roster, if CC2 can make his playstyle fun and interesting.

The way I see it...at the end of the day....this is a fighting game. If CC2 can make a moveset fun to play with and sexy looking (not to mention effective)....then I don't particularly care which new characters are added into the mix. As long as all the other badass characters are added, then I wouldn't mind Konohamaru being playable at all.

F3ar0ner
10-27-2011, 05:59 PM
I just registered so that I'll post this.

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but it seems that you can start the game in awakening mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjQxz_jOAhA
From 0:12, look to the right screen.

Shuhan
10-27-2011, 06:14 PM

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but it seems that you can start the game in awakening mode

The vid is not working.

F3ar0ner
10-27-2011, 06:20 PM
The vid is not working.
See now

THE BASEDGOD
10-27-2011, 06:20 PM
http://www.narutoisland.com/temp/mangas/Naruto/01/Naruto-Generations-1st-Yamato-2.jpg

You know. It could be just Obito he's attacking.

Tyler
10-27-2011, 06:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTb7bByltWI

That video?

I don't see either of them awakened

Also why do the people that are playing this never use awakenings, they have so many chances but don't and end up dying.

THE BASEDGOD
10-27-2011, 06:24 PM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1945/no3r.png

Explain the red AT.

KonohaShinobi
10-27-2011, 06:31 PM
._.
Why? :(

And regarding your post above (since I think AT is tired of giving explanations),
I like to say that maybe the first white ring higher up is his tape for his kunai holder, and the second white ring is the tape around one of his shins.
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww227/Pain-Flam/image131.png
It's hard to tell when the image is not at a higher resolution...
I'm sure the Third will be in the game, though.

F3ar0ner
10-27-2011, 06:32 PM

That video?

I don't see either of them awakened

Also why do the people that are playing this never use awakenings, they have so many chances but don't and end up dying.
It is most likely that they aren't people but com

The video you posted has an extended version, which is this
(My fault,i messed links in my first post,sorry)
Now look at 0:12,in the right last screen

Atarashii Tsuki
10-27-2011, 06:51 PM
._.
Why? :(

And regarding your post above (since I think AT is tired of giving explanations),
I like to say that maybe the first white ring higher up is his tape for his kunai holder, and the second white ring is the tape around one of his shins.
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww227/Pain-Flam/image131.png
It's hard to tell when the image is not at a higher resolution...
I'm sure the Third will be in the game, though.

Thank you, so much.

THE BASEDGOD
10-27-2011, 07:03 PM
-.-

I asked AT!! But thanks.

Momentum Forma
10-27-2011, 07:11 PM
doesn't start as awakenings. what are ylking about?

Tyler
10-27-2011, 08:45 PM

I'm not seeing anything about starting as awakenings in that video lol..

Take a screenshot of what ever your talking about.

Gaara's Shield
10-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Guys why dont we discuss the the Jutsu used against "Yamato"? It looks like a range attack , but a Jutsu would have been epic big...

Senrex
10-28-2011, 01:52 AM
It's not Hiruzen. Even from an advertising standpoint, it would make no sense at all for them to introduce a completely new character for generations, only to have a zoomed out pic of him being sent flying in the air lol. If it were Hiruzen, CC2 would have instead released scans of Hiruzen actually fighting and showcasing some of his moveset. They would have emphasized his introduction to Generations as they do with every new character. I've yet to see any new character's first scan be one of them getting knocked on their ass, where you can't even fully tell if it's them lol. Although I'm sure Hiruzen will be in the game, there's no way that scan is of Hiruzen. Especially when you consider that they have another scan of Hashirama fighting Yamato in the exact same stage.....just doesn't add up.

Also, it seems like based on the scans that Jounin Minato indeed will have a new moveset. Hokage Minato in Storm 2 never used Rasengan when in the air (aside from his Ougi, but it obviously isn't that lol), so it's evident that this
version has atleast some different moves than the Hokage version. I'm pretty happy with this.

That's what I said on the page that Kazekage Gaara put the pictures up.

Bjizzy94
10-28-2011, 02:02 AM

I'm not seeing it, but thatvs screen does look weird. I mean, the char on the right appears to be all yellow?

Gustavo
10-28-2011, 02:07 AM
This game wil be released in feb, march? Might it contain characters from the confining the jinchuuriki arc? I hope so! Because since the Manga is waaaay further i am already longing for chars from the 4th shinobi world war.

But i think most fans only watch anime so it wil keep them happy.

F3ar0ner
10-28-2011, 05:01 AM
I'm not seeing anything about starting as awakenings in that video lol..

Take a screenshot of what ever your talking about.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9847/40394268.png
Isn't that the Kyuubi?

Now I see it again, it looks like Naruto :fail:

Nerokis
10-28-2011, 05:07 AM
I think if it was possible to start in awakening mode there would be a ton of videos showing it on the Internet already. We wouldn't have to squint like crazy just to make it out, because it would be big news.

Gaara's Shield
10-28-2011, 05:58 AM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9847/40394268.png
Isn't that the Kyuubi?

Now I see it again, it looks like Naruto :fail:

The Raikage, look closely, and see C and Darui as support ; D

Tokan
10-28-2011, 06:19 AM
Yeah its Naruto and Raikage.

Gaara's Shield
10-28-2011, 07:57 AM
But lets talk about the attack the First cast on "Yamato" is it a moveset or a Jutsu?
Moveset: awesome
Jutsu: WTF so huge as attack....

pjca
10-28-2011, 08:23 AM
i think is a moveset...
As a jutsu...DAMN to OP

DarkShuyin
10-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Both of Hashriama's jutsu's from the scan...look different.
and none of them look like an ougi.

selectable jutsus? ;D

Atarashii Tsuki
10-28-2011, 10:33 AM
Both of Hashriama's jutsu's from the scan...look different.
and none of them look like an ougi.

selectable jutsus? ;D

CC2 wouldn't be that repetitive, both of his "justu" would look almost exactly the same if you were correct. Judging from this picture (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8617), it looks like CC2 took his Storm 1 support justu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PZaOgQos2I0#t=30s) and made it larger so it would be able to hit better, as it is incredibly easy to dodge. However, it could easily be the end of a combo as well if Yamato is flying off.

This picture (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8618) is obviously is a tilt, or a combo. I believe that UJ and justu should not be taken into consideration.

Gaara's Shield
10-28-2011, 12:33 PM
well guys , if the Jutsu was that big , it would be kinda hard to dodge, but maybe castingtime and 'cooltime' (time afther cast) will be long.

Moveset: I think or hope they have added a 'new' moveset, OOO behind/back O
In PS2 there was a back moveset, a moveset that specialize the character, not a normal down or fly front attack....

Bjizzy94
10-28-2011, 12:35 PM
CC2 wouldn't be that repetitive, both of his "justu" would look almost exactly the same if you were correct. Judging from this picture (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8617), it looks like CC2 took his Storm 1 support justu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PZaOgQos2I0#t=30s) and made it larger so it would be able to hit better, as it is incredibly easy to dodge. However, it could easily be the end of a combo as well if Yamato is flying off.

This picture (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8618) is obviously is a tilt, or a combo. I believe that UJ and justu should not be taken into consideration.

Most likely a combo. That angle is much too specific to be a tilt, and Yamato is guarding, so it isn't a grab. On another note, i'm lovin the new vs screen. It looks superb.

Bjizzy94
10-28-2011, 12:45 PM
well guys , if the Jutsu was that big , it would be kinda hard to dodge, but maybe castingtime and 'cooltime' (time afther cast) will be long.

Moveset: I think or hope they have added a 'new' moveset, OOO behind/back O
In PS2 there was a back moveset, a moveset that specialize the character, not a normal down or fly front attack....

First part: I don't believe so, mokuton attacks have surprising speed. Hash is a master. Him making branches or whatever slow, would be untrue to him as a character.
Second part:I totally agree, but with the diagonals being an option. Multiple direction input seems cumbersome, especially when your opponent can sub in an instant. The simplicity of the combo system on here is a plus. You never get sore fingers. EX: Street fighter, Arcana Heart=ouch after a while.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Personally Bjizzy, I wouldn't pay much attention to the angles in these screenshots. If you've noticed most of them cannot be achieved in-game. Leading me to believe that CC2 alters camera angels in the screenshots to make things more dramatic.

Like this (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8621), this (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8622), and this (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8262).

But I do agree that it is most likely a combo.

Momentum Forma
10-28-2011, 02:31 PM
did anyone ever download the 1st for ninja storm 1. that looks like his support jutsu from there but better graphics. and actually it's pretty easy to dodge it comes up fast but it starts only as a tendril then grows like that. so it's a attack where your oppenent has to be standing still. the ougi looks like the beggining to the second part out of his earlier ougi that i posted a while ago.

Bjizzy94
10-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Personally Bjizzy, I wouldn't pay much attention to the angles in these screenshots. If you've noticed most of them cannot be achieved in-game. Leading me to believe that CC2 alters camera angels in the screenshots to make things more dramatic.

Like this (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8621), this (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8622), and this (http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8262).

Hmm...true. Speaking of those pics, it seems as though Chojuro and Ao will be playable, which also would mean, Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi, and Darui and C.

did anyone ever download the 1st for ninja storm 1. that looks like his support jutsu from there but better graphics. and actually it's pretty easy to dodge it comes up fast but it starts only as a tendril then grows like that. so it's a attack where your oppenent has to be standing still. the ougi looks like the beggining to the second part out of his earlier ougi that i posted a while ago.

Yes, his support ninjutsu was more pillar like, like an actual tree trunk.

Madara
10-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Hmm...true. Speaking of those pics, it seems as though Chojuro and Ao will be playable as exclusive supports, which also would mean, Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi, and Darui and C are playable as exclusive supports as well.

Fixed.

Dark Sasune
10-28-2011, 05:21 PM
Yes, his support ninjutsu was more pillar like, like an actual tree trunk.

stop double posting dude and what did i miss.

Gaara's Shield
10-29-2011, 03:15 AM
C Darui Ao and Chojuro can also be Support only.
and guys do you all remeber the scan of UNS2 where kakashi is jumping with some fire jutsu, there was a comment on the video said , Kakashi can use fire jutsu in air? , how?
Or where did that scan appeared for?

I cant find the scan right now -.-

Dark Sasune
10-29-2011, 10:33 AM
C Darui Ao and Chojuro can also be Support only.
and guys do you all remeber the scan of UNS2 where kakashi is jumping with some fire jutsu, there was a comment on the video said , Kakashi can use fire jutsu in air? , how?
Or where did that scan appeared for?

I cant find the scan right now -.-

it was the boss battle

cloudninja
10-29-2011, 10:48 AM
http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8621 In this picture, chojuro is up front and center, and mei and ao are on his sides (as in the situation of supports) Does this mean chojuro, (or other characters we thought to be support only i.e Darui) might be playable? or am I just being stupid? Also, on another note, It looks like chojuro is the only one who has launched his attack

Atarashii Tsuki
10-29-2011, 11:09 AM
http://images.saiyanisland.com/showphoto.php?photo=8621 In this picture, chojuro is up front and center, and mei and ao are on his sides (as in the situation of supports) Does this mean chojuro, (or other characters we thought to be support only i.e Darui) might be playable? or am I just being stupid? Also, on another note, It looks like chojuro is the only one who has launched his attack

Read:

Shuhan
10-29-2011, 11:10 AM

Well, we have to remember that you can indeed summon your support while on the move. Mei could have just called them both in while she used Ninja Movement to dash to the side, then stopped to prepare her own jutsu (which would explain the. Which would position Chojuro in the middle of the 3. Ao and Chojuro don't really have enough for CC2 to work with to make a complete moveset for them. Don't get me wrong, CC2 could certainly make all the Kage bodyguards fully playable if they really wanted to. But for now, I can see them remaining as exclusive supports.

cloudninja
10-29-2011, 11:42 AM
awww....I wanted to play as darui.....oh well

Bjizzy94
10-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Well, we have to remember that you can indeed summon your support while on the move. Mei could have just called them both in while she used Ninja Movement to dash to the side, then stopped to prepare her own jutsu (which would explain the. Which would position Chojuro in the middle of the 3. Ao and Chojuro don't really have enough for CC2 to work with to make a complete moveset for them. Don't get me wrong, CC2 could certainly make all the Kage bodyguards fully playable if they really wanted to. But for now, I can see them remaining as exclusive supports.

Plausible, yet unlikey. Moving Mei around like that and then not even making her the focus of the pic would defeat any type of purpose. It's obvious Chojuro is the focal point. Having said this, i'm not saying he's playable. Having said that, did CC2 specifically state that the Kages' support weren't fully playable? If they have, then I missed it. However, I do recall them saying there will be some support only chars, which doesn't specifically mean the Kages' support. They're always appearing as support because the Kage couldn't appear with anyone else, and they're hyping the appearance of the Kage. Seeing this pic shows that they're working on his character. That attack as a jutsu would be kind of pathetic, but as a combo finisher, it looks great. I'm not sayin they're playable or not, so keep your nipples in your shirt. This is just speculation.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Plausible, yet unlikey. Moving Mei around like that and then not even making her the focus of the pic would defeat any type of purpose. It's obvious Chojuro is the focal point. Having said this, i'm not saying he's playable. Having said that, did CC2 specifically state that the Kages' support weren't fully playable? If they have, then I missed it. However, I do recall them saying there will be some support only chars, which doesn't specifically mean the Kages' support. They're always appearing as support because the Kage couldn't appear with anyone else, and they're hyping the appearance of the Kage. Seeing this pic shows that they're working on his character. That attack as a jutsu would be kind of pathetic, but as a combo finisher, it looks great. I'm not sayin they're playable or not, so keep your nipples in your shirt. This is just speculation.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/797/proof2eg.png
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7374/proofwz.png
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4866/awwu.png

And are we completely ignoring my camera angles post here?

CC2 alters the camera angles to make screenshots more dramatic. In that picture, the camera angle shown cannot be achieved unless it is a combo (which it obviously is not). Chojuro may be the focus, but in a screenshot such as this, it means absolutely nothing.

jaberjazz
10-29-2011, 04:47 PM
so keep your nipples in your shirt..

DD: ;~;

Bjizzy94
10-29-2011, 05:24 PM
And are we completely ignoring my camera angles post here?

CC2 alters the camera angles to make screenshots more dramatic. In that picture, the camera angle shown cannot be achieved unless it is a combo (which it obviously is not). Chojuro may be the focus, but in a screenshot such as this, it means absolutely nothing.

Okay, okay, i'm completely wrong. Calm those nipples. Chojuro's jutsu seems appropriate i guess. What could Ao possibly have though? The only thing i recall from him that is of any significance is his stolen byakugan(HOW DARE HE!!!). He'll probably have some random water jutsu. Now that i think about it, wtf was i thinking? I could see Darui, Chojuro, and Kurotsuchi as playable, but Ao, C, and Akatsuchi would suck ballz, unless CC2 decided to give them some badass taijutsu. IMO, the taijutsu is what defines the char the most, then the ougi, then jutsu(Games only). PS:Chojuro looks fruity in that pic you posted.

Madara
10-29-2011, 05:59 PM
DD: ;~;

That statement doesn't apply to you.

You may reveal your nipples if you wish.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-29-2011, 06:18 PM
New scan, 70 playable characters!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2011/10/naruto-generations-1st-vs-2nd-hokage-scan/
http://www.narutoisland.com/characters/Naruto-Generations-12.jpg (http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/589/Naruto-Generations-12.jpg)
(click to enlarge)

How many characters did we believe was the limit before?

Saiyan
10-29-2011, 06:35 PM
New scan, 70 playable characters!

How many characters did we believe was the limit before?

I believe Matsuyama-san said more than Ultimate Ninja 5 which was 62 if I remember correctly.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-29-2011, 07:08 PM
Hmm..

The PTS characters from Storm 1, along with Kimimaro and The 3rd, is already 60 characters.

Then there is:

Haku
Zabuza
A
Onoki
Mei
Raikage
Obito
Kid Kakashi

7 new characters.

This means we have 67 characters out of the 70 characters already confirmed. Leaving only 2 (excluding the obvious Danzo) characters left be to confirmed. So unless that scan says "more than 70 characters", or the PTS characters won't be taking up their own spots in the roster, I see why CC2 has been leaving us dry and recycling old information.

We only have 2 more characters left to be confirmed ~.~

Also, if Naruto and Sasuke's multiple forms are put with Naruto and Sasuke in one slot. Then we get maybe 2-3 characters back.

We can safely speculate about around 5 more new characters.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Edit: From Gamefaqs

I don't usually translate things since frankly, I'm lazy and someone else usually does it anyway.

Anyway, the text above and below reads (basically)
"We(you) see these ninja join a roster of over 70 playable characters!!"

I'd say we are looking at 75-78 characters total.

That clears things up ~.~

Madara
10-29-2011, 07:32 PM
My predictions:

Debuting playable characters in the Storm series
Danzo
Madara (don't bother "correcting" me) - considering he was in Impact
Kabutomaru - we missed any alternate Kabuto in Storm 2, so it would be reasonable to include him in this time

Debuting exclusive support characters
Fu
Torune

Characters that are likely to receive updates to their movesets
Kisame
B
Jugo
Gaara
Kankuro
Temari

That's all I can think of right now.

Edit: Over 70? I am okay with this.

Tyler
10-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Madara (don't bother "correcting" me) - considering he was in Impact

I don't think theres anything to correct seeing as we were told that he was madara until the real one showed up, since this isn't going into the war he is madara from the story its going up to.

Madara
10-29-2011, 08:29 PM
I don't think theres anything to correct seeing as we were told that he was madara until the real one showed up, since this isn't going into the war he is madara from the story its going up to.

That, and the manga has yet to specifically disprove he isn't Madara.

Atarashii Tsuki
10-29-2011, 09:38 PM
Kabuto called Tobi the "Fake Madara". Who does that make Tobi?

cloudninja
10-29-2011, 09:44 PM

A unicorn.

Terminator
10-29-2011, 10:27 PM
A unicorn.

Agreed.

Madara
10-29-2011, 10:29 PM

A unicorn.

I chuckled.

Terminator
10-29-2011, 10:37 PM
I hope Hidan doesn't suck in generations. I really like him as a character.

Madara
10-29-2011, 10:52 PM

He's going to play the same as Storm 2, so if you didn't like his play style in the previous installment, you're up a creek and a half.

Terminator
10-29-2011, 10:57 PM
He's going to play the same as Storm 2, so if you didn't like his play style in the previous installment, you're up a creek and a half.

Greaaattt...well i wish his moves were harder to sub and soul hunt was better.

Onomatopoeia
10-29-2011, 11:01 PM
Looks like the original prediction is getting more likely again. Things don't look good for my man Dosu, nor even his quartet of successors. :(

But I wonder if the inclusion of the Hokages affects the roster predictions we've all been making. Let's see:

01. Naruto Uzumaki (Pre-Time Skip)
02. Naruto Uzumaki (Part 2)
03. Sage Naruto
04. Sakura Haruno (Pre-Time Skip)
05. Sakura Haruno (Part 2)
06. Shikamaru Nara (Pre-Time Skip)
07. Shikamaru Nara (Part 2)
08. Choji Akimichi (Pre-Time Skip)
09. Choji Akimichi (Part 2)
10. Ino Yamanaka (Pre-Time Skip)
11. Ino Yamanaka (Part 2)
12. Kiba Inuzuka (Pre-Time Skip)
13. Kiba Inuzuka (Part 2)
14. Shino Aburame (Pre-Time Skip)
15. Shino Aburame (Part 2)
16. Hinata Hyuga (Pre-Time Skip)
17. Hinata Hyuga (Part 2)
18. Rock Lee (Pre-Time Skip)
19. Rock Lee (Part 2)
20. Neji Hyuga (Pre-Time Skip)
21. Neji Hyuga (Part 2)
22. Tenten (Pre-Time Skip)
23. Tenten (Part 2)
24. Kakashi Hatake
25. Yamato
26. Asuma Sarutobi
27. Might Guy
28. Jiraiya
29. Tsunade
30. Sai
31. Danzo Shimura
32. Minato Namikaze
33. Kakashi Hatake (Kid)
34. Obito Uchiha
35. Hiruzen Sarutobi
36. Hashirama Senju *NEW*
37. Tobirama Senju *NEW*
38. Gaara (Pre-Time Skip)
39. Kazekage Gaara
40. Kankuro (Pre-Time Skip)
41. Kankuro (Part 2)
42. Temari (Pre-Time Skip)
43. Temari (Part 2)
44. Lady Chiyo
45. Killer Bee
46. Raikage (A)
47. Tsuchikage (Ohnoki)
48. Mizukage (Mei Terumi)
49. Zabuza Momochi
50. Haku
51. Sasuke Uchiha (Pre-Time Skip)
52. Sasuke Uchiha (Part 2)
53. Taka Sasuke
54. Suigetsu
55. Jugo
56. Karin
57. Orochimaru
58. Kabuto Yakushi
59. Kimimaro Kaguya
60. Itachi Uchiha
61. Kisame Hoshigaki
62. Deidara
63. Sasori (With 3rd Kazekage)
64. Kakuzu
65. Hidan
66. Konan
67. Pain
68. Madara Uchiha

Now they said "over 62 characters" and many of us seem to think that means 62 + 3 or 4. Well, 68 might be a bit of a stretch from the originally announced amount, so perhaps it's time to start thinking like this:

01. Naruto Uzumaki (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2 / Sage Naruto)
02. Sakura Haruno (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
03. Shikamaru Nara (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
04. Choji Akimichi (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
05. Ino Yamanaka (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
06. Kiba Inuzuka (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
07. Shino Aburame (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
08. Hinata Hyuga (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
09. Rock Lee (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
10. Neji Hyuga (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
11. Tenten (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
12. Kakashi Hatake
13. Yamato
14. Asuma Sarutobi
15. Might Guy
16. Jiraiya
17. Tsunade
18. Sai
19. Danzo Shimura
20. Minato Namikaze
21. Kakashi Hatake (Kid)
22. Obito Uchiha
23. Hiruzen Sarutobi
24. Hashirama Senju *NEW*
25. Tobirama Senju *NEW*
26. Gaara (Pre-Time Skip / Kazekage Gaara)
27. Kankuro (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
28. Temari (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2)
29. Lady Chiyo
30. Killer Bee
31. Raikage (A)
32. Tsuchikage (Ohnoki)
33. Mizukage (Mei Terumi)
34. Zabuza Momochi
35. Haku
36. Sasuke Uchiha (Pre-Time Skip / Part 2 / Taka Sasuke)
37. Suigetsu
38. Jugo
39. Karin
40. Orochimaru
41. Kabuto Yakushi
42. Kimimaro Kaguya
43. Itachi Uchiha
44. Kisame Hoshigaki
45. Deidara
46. Sasori (With 3rd Kazekage)
47. Kakuzu
48. Hidan
49. Konan
50. Pain
51. Madara Uchiha

Because let's face it, the first prediction list is essentially Storm 1 + Storm 2 which is what we all kind of expect from this game. But if we get anymore "new" characters, as in characters who were not playable in the previous 2 games but now are, then I think we will definitely have to start thinking the 2nd list because there is no way that CC2 would say "over 62" and then give us over 70 characters - it's not their style.
Still, I hold out hope, no sense in being a naysayer.

Gaara's Shield
10-30-2011, 01:41 AM
well its likley that they put 3 Sasuke as characters, same as Impact, i dont realy denie that, but its kinda giving us false hope, and the Sasuke 3, could simpley just changed there outfit, because of the same moveset. And customize there Ultimate Jutsu, just like UNS1.

So i hope they will NOT make 3 characters of Sasuke and creat a outfit and customize option!
does some1 know why the red goku/gotenks picture is on the new scan?

Tyler
10-30-2011, 01:44 AM
well its likley that they put 3 Sasuke as characters, same as Impact, i dont realy denie that, but its kinda giving us false hope, and the Sasuke 3, could simpley just changed there outfit, because of the same moveset. And customize there Ultimate Jutsu, just like UNS1.

So i hope they will NOT make 3 characters of Sasuke and creat a outfit and customize option!
does some1 know why the red goku/gotenks picture is on the new scan?

Agreed..

Chunin sasuke was ownage tbh.

The only reason they wouldn't do that again is just so they could get away with calling him an extra character.

Gaara's Shield
10-30-2011, 02:14 AM
Agreed..

Chunin sasuke was ownage tbh.

The only reason they wouldn't do that again is just so they could get away with calling him an extra character.

that's why they give false hope and that crush oure mind xD

is there any hope Utakata will be here?

Tyler
10-30-2011, 04:07 AM
is there any hope Utakata will be here?

No, since all hes been shown in is filler so far.

Bjizzy94
10-30-2011, 05:20 AM

He'll suck way less now that you can actually use everything in any char's repertoir somewhat equally. I mean, in Storm 2, you could actually win a match without throwing a single punch. If you can't cancel his jutsu, then thats the only thing that'll suck about him. That shit was asking to get hit with an UJ, unless you were in awakening, whereas you would get hit with a projectile. On another note, that over 70 news is great. I'm still kinda pissed that they're sleepin on the sound four. Sakon/Ukon would beat so much ass, literally.

Waffles
10-30-2011, 07:12 AM
Possible Characters

Returning Characters
New Characters

Naruto Uzumaki
Young Naruto Uzumaki
Sage Mode, Naruto Uzumaki
Sakura Haruno
Young Sakura Haruno
Neji Hyuga
Young Neji Hyuga
Rock Lee
Young Rock Lee
Tenten
Young Tenten
Shikamaru Nara
Young Shikamaru Nara
Ino Yamanaka
Young Ino Yamanaka
Choji Akimichi
Young Choji Akimichi
Shino Aburame
Young Shino Aburame
Kiba Inuzuka
Young Kiba Inuzuka
Hinata Hyuga
Young Hinata Hyuga
5th Kazekage- Gaara
Young Gaara of the Sand
Kankuro
Young Kankuro
Temari
Young Temari
Kakashi Hatake
Young Kakashi Hatake
Might Guy
Asuma Sarutobi
Yamato
Granny Chiyo
Jiraiya
5th Hokage- Tsunade
4th Hokage- Minato Namikaze
3rd Hokage- Hiruzen Sarutobi
2nd Hokage- Tobirama Senju
1st Hokage- Hashirama Senju
Obito Uchiha
5th Mizukage- Mei Terumi
4th Raikage- Ay
3rd Tsuchikage- Onoki

Orochimaru
Kabuto Yakushi
Itachi Uchiha
Kisame Hoshigaki
Deidara
Sasori of the Red Sand
Hidan
Kakuzu
Tobi
Konon
Pain
Suigetsu
Karin
Jugo
Sasuke
Taka Sasuke
Young Sasuke
Danzo Shimura
Zabuza Momochi
Haku
Kimimaro Kaguya
Sakon & Ukon
Tayuya
Kidomaru
Jirobo

(Usually un games have more characters than the initial count, so these characters could still make it)
Anko
Konohomaru?
Dosu
Kurenia
Shizune

Anko and Madara are the only two id like to see.

Onomatopoeia
10-30-2011, 07:31 AM
Possible Characters

Returning Characters
New Characters

Naruto Uzumaki
Young Naruto Uzumaki
Sakura Haruno
Young Sakura Haruno
Neji Hyuga
Young Neji Hyuga
Rock Lee
Young Rock Lee
Tenten
Young Tenten
Shikamaru Nara
Young Shikamaru Nara
Ino Yamanaka
Young Ino Yamanaka
Choji Akimichi
Young Choji Akimichi
Shino Aburame
Young Shino Aburame
Kiba Inuzuka
Young Kiba Inuzuka
Hinata Hyuga
Young Hinata Hyuga
5th Kazekage- Gaara
Young Gaara of the Sand
Kankuro
Young Kankuro
Temari
Young Temari
Kakashi Hatake
Young Kakashi Hatake
Might Guy
Asuma Sarutobi
Yamato
Granny Chiyo
Jiraiya
5th Hokage- Tsunade
Obito Uchiha
5th Mizukage- Mei Terumi
4th Raikage- Ay
3rd Tsuchikage- Onoki

Orochimaru
Kabuto Yakushi
Itachi Uchiha
Kisame Hoshigaki
Deidara
Sasori of the Red Sand
Hidan
Kakuzu
Tobi
Konon
Pain
Suigetsu
Karin
Jugo
Sasuke
Taka Sasuke
Young Sasuke
Danzo Shimura
Zabuza Momochi
Haku
Kimimaro Kaguya
Sakon & Ukon
Tayuya
Kidomaru
Jirobo

(Usually un games have more characters than the initial count, so these characters could still make it)
Anko
Konohomaru?
Dosu
Kurenia
Shizune

Anko and Madara are the only two id like to see.
I dunno how you fit the sound 4 on there, but I like it. Masked Madara is probably also a given though. I'm hoping Dosu will take one of those additions to the count, as I've already said, although any one of the five you mentioned is likely in their own way. I'd say past-Madara is also possible; spoilers or not, he has gimmick-value on his side.

HachibiDemonOx
10-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Well i'm pretty sure we can stop including Taka Sasuke can't we?

I really don't see the point in having so many Sasuke's.

Yes, he's a cool character. Yes he's your Lord Sasuke.

But Seriously? You have.

TS Sasuke - Open Shirt
Kirin Sasuke - Not much of change. - This can be erased from the slot. Give Ts Sasuke Kirin as a Customizable Ougi. And give him his black Costume as a alternate.
Taka Sasuke - Was cool in storm 2, liked using him. I could do without him though. - Should be an alternative costume for Kage Summit Sasuke.
Kage Summit Sasuke - Good as he is. Take away Susano`o and he's Akatsuki Sasuke in Awakening mode. With Susano`o

I don't need all of this.

Give me Original TS Sasuke and Rework the living **** out of his Combo's.
And Give me PTS Sasuke, and leave him the way he is. Maybe change 1 combo, but it better not be his side combo.

I don't need all these damn Sasuke's!

Remove the fringe, so we can have better characters join the roster, instead of 6 of the same guy.

Sasuke isn't Pein. We don't need 6 of him.

Gaara's Shield
10-30-2011, 08:47 AM
Guys...
We miss 1 important question on the character list.
Does PTS (Young and current) characters count as 1 or 2?
If 2 , i h8 CC2 screwed the list of characters.
If 1, i luv them and wonna snuggle them

chicagocubsfan
10-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Guys...

of course the pts characters count as a character slot. that way they can make it seem that 70 characters is impressive, which in reality it's basically a copy and paste job from storm 1

Onomatopoeia
10-30-2011, 10:16 AM
Guys...
I'm leaning towards guessing the former now, and and prepping to join you in h8ing them; after all, with a count of 70+ chars, it'd take a big number of new playables to fill the slots not occupied with Storm 1 + Storm 2

Gaara's Shield
10-30-2011, 10:38 AM
that is such a dissapointment....
But i would love to see a ougi like IMPACT, with a blast feeling at the end, not such as UNS2.... UNS1 was the most fatefull ougi, such a shame they will shorter it...
i would have no problem to have such a long ougi....
Does some1 acctually know why they shorter it and not make that of UNS2 longer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkaWmeQ3Bwk&feature=channel_video_title

I'm leaning towards guessing the former now, and and prepping to join you in h8ing them; after all, with a count of 70+ chars, it'd take a big number of new playables to fill the slots not occupied with Storm 1 + Storm 2

well i can easy fill the +/-25 characters that are now still availble for Generations...

7 sowrd of the mists
7 Jinchuriky
4 Sound
4 reveived kage
1 Madara Uchiha
1 Suigetsu
1 Juugo
1 Hidan

Onomatopoeia
10-30-2011, 11:12 AM
well i can easy fill the +/-25 characters that are now still availble for Generations...

7 sowrd of the mists
7 Jinchuriky
4 Sound
4 reveived kage
1 Madara Uchiha
1 Suigetsu
1 Juugo
1 Hidan

Yeah but the most of the ones you mention either weren't shown doing anything in the manga, or didn't show up until the war arc, which we know Generations won't feature characters from. The last three are pretty much already in the count; of the ones you mention, only the sound four would help to fill up the roster if PTS and TS characters were counted as one slot.

Tokan
10-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Makes me wonder - why weren't the Sound 4 revived for the War?

Bjizzy94
10-30-2011, 12:37 PM

Kabuto most likey couldn't find some of their DNA, or he thought they would be a waste of chakra.

Senrex
10-30-2011, 12:39 PM

Maybe they'll be revived/shown later on, but I doubt that because Madara is stealing all the spotlight. Maybe Kishi forgot lol.

DarkShuyin
10-30-2011, 12:46 PM
1: Kurenai
2: Danzo
3: Nagato
4: Hanzo

As long as those 4 get confirmed it's fine with me.

Onomatopoeia
10-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Well, Kimimaro did take the four down pretty easily alone, and overall he was a whole level or two better than them. Kimi took down two ninja probably on the high-chunin level at the time simultaneously (only prevented from finishing the job by his disease), whereas the ones under him were taken down by ninja probably on the low end of the chunin scale. Kabuto probably thought they wouldn't be enough of a threat.

Waffles
10-30-2011, 01:39 PM
The main reason why Kabuto sent Kimimaro out, was because he wanted him to wipe out all the konoha ninja that kept stalling the oto4.

BTW, on the front page it says that the "stun" item is new. It was in uns2 but just in ultimate adventure.

Madara
10-30-2011, 02:00 PM

Because they suck and have less relevance than people give them credit for.

Just a bunch of tools used by Orochimaru with no background story or past history.

So anyways, if we include all of the PTS characters as their own slots, how many characters are there left to be revealed before it's around 75?

Waffles
10-30-2011, 02:25 PM

Just a bunch of tools used by Orochimaru with no background story or past history.

So anyways, if we include all of the PTS characters as their own slots, how many characters are there left to be revealed before it's around 75?

This may be true, but still doesn't declassify them to not be in the game though.

Onomatopoeia
10-30-2011, 03:13 PM

We don't really have confirmation for everyone, but I'm somewhat pessimistically guessing it's gonna be these guys...
Possible Characters

Returning Characters
New Characters

Naruto Uzumaki
Young Naruto Uzumaki
Sakura Haruno
Young Sakura Haruno
Neji Hyuga
Young Neji Hyuga
Rock Lee
Young Rock Lee
Tenten
Young Tenten
Shikamaru Nara
Young Shikamaru Nara
Ino Yamanaka
Young Ino Yamanaka
Choji Akimichi
Young Choji Akimichi
Shino Aburame
Young Shino Aburame
Kiba Inuzuka
Young Kiba Inuzuka
Hinata Hyuga
Young Hinata Hyuga
5th Kazekage- Gaara
Young Gaara of the Sand
Kankuro
Young Kankuro
Temari
Young Temari
Kakashi Hatake
Young Kakashi Hatake
Might Guy
Asuma Sarutobi
Yamato
Granny Chiyo
Jiraiya
5th Hokage- Tsunade
Obito Uchiha
5th Mizukage- Mei Terumi
4th Raikage- Ay
3rd Tsuchikage- Onoki

Orochimaru
Kabuto Yakushi
Itachi Uchiha
Kisame Hoshigaki
Deidara
Sasori of the Red Sand
Hidan
Kakuzu
Tobi
Konon
Pain
Suigetsu
Karin
Jugo
Sasuke
Taka Sasuke
Young Sasuke
Danzo Shimura
Zabuza Momochi
Haku
Kimimaro Kaguya
Sakon & Ukon
Tayuya
Kidomaru
Jirobo

Plus two Madaras, Killer B, young Minato, maybe Konohamaru or another Sasuke :(

DarkShuyin
10-30-2011, 03:15 PM
66(67 if counting Lars)

that's around 9 characters to be revealed, but I think it will be 72 characters.
in that case we got 6 left.

Am I missing something btw? we had akatsuki sasuke right, i'm sure Kage summit sasuke will simply be a costume change for that sasuke. not a completely diffrent character.

Senrex
10-30-2011, 03:21 PM
66(67 if counting Lars)

that's around 9 characters to be revealed, but I think it will be 72 characters.

Am I missing something btw? we had akatsuki sasuke right, i'm sure Kage summit sasuke will simply be a costume change for that sasuke. not a completely diffrent character.

My thoughts exactly.

Tyler
10-30-2011, 03:38 PM
66(67 if counting Lars)

I don't think lars will be in this game..

And kage summit sasuke will be a new character most likely, either that or all sasukes will be 1 character with costume changes, but i doubt that will happen.

DarkShuyin
10-30-2011, 03:39 PM
I don't think lars will be in this game..

I agree, that's why I didn't count him.

Tokan
10-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Maybe this guy might turn up as a guest character? He's the main character from Asura's Wrath - the other game that CC2 are making (which looks awesome, btw). I don't see say, Kishimoto, objecting to it.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4526/asuraswrathps3.jpg

DarkShuyin
10-30-2011, 04:19 PM
God I hope not.

I rather have naruto characters instead of guest characters.