PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 409 Discussion

Saiyan
07-17-2008, 12:40 PM
So a RAW version of the chapter is out. What do you guys think?

http://online.saiyanisland.com/409/

Paen
07-17-2008, 12:48 PM
i wish i understood japonese....aside from that its obvious what will happen....

Kamiaiwai
07-17-2008, 01:09 PM
I'm working on it. Here's 2-5 by me.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee313/Kamiaiwai/2.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee313/Kamiaiwai/3.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee313/Kamiaiwai/4.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee313/Kamiaiwai/5.jpg

Edits were made by me and only me. I didn't see a translation for the cover.

NaruHina_fan_girl
07-17-2008, 03:01 PM
What does he mean by Naruto has to die??? Does Naruto like have to kill himself then they revive him or something:confused:

Dissy
07-17-2008, 03:29 PM
wasn't that great no movment just basically saying goodbye in the leaf village and hello in saskues lil world

Itachi
07-17-2008, 04:00 PM

How do you do* this? You understand Japanese or what?

Kamiaiwai
07-17-2008, 04:02 PM
I have my ways....Don't question, just enjoy

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee313/Kamiaiwai/6.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee313/Kamiaiwai/7.jpg

These may be the last ones. I'm very busy right now.

Itachi
07-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Or did you just take the translations and add them in?

Kamiaiwai
07-17-2008, 04:11 PM
I don't see you posting translated manga here.

KyuubiDemonYoko
07-17-2008, 04:45 PM
I don't see you posting translated manga here.

oooooo burn:D
another boring chapter:(

Drew
07-17-2008, 08:41 PM
that was a good chapter! Naruto has to die..hahaha

zabimaru
07-17-2008, 08:43 PM
so naruto has to die like sauske did to get the full power of the curse seal i can't belive no one caught that

Kamiaiwai
07-17-2008, 08:45 PM
It's nothing special...Obviously there's going to be a second meaning to it...die as in become one with nature or something

zabimaru
07-17-2008, 08:45 PM
i have to say what the hell is the SI mafia

shing31
07-17-2008, 08:52 PM
what intrigues me is why the head frog and naruto should be just outside to konoha just to summon themselves to FROG land...
hehe...
nice episode though...
should hide the details in training so there will be surprises in naruto's progress in strenght...
^^

Sup3r17
07-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Maybe what he means by die is for Naruto to give up his playful , childish, and irational behavior. And get serious:mad:

Saiyan
07-17-2008, 09:05 PM
It was an okay chapter. The reverse summoning jutsu was cool, and the Senju arts seem interesting.

I wonder how the toads do the summoning because Naruto, Jiraiya, and everybody else usually use hand signs.

what intrigues me is why the head frog and naruto should be just outside to konoha just to summon themselves to FROG land...
hehe...
nice episode though...
should hide the details in training so there will be surprises in naruto's progress in strenght...
^^

haha, I wondered that as well.

RAIKAZJIN AKECHI
07-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Maybe what he means by die is for Naruto to give up his playful , childish, and irational behavior. And get serious:mad:

dude look at jiraya he stayed the same just got ALOT stronger

ironwez20
07-17-2008, 09:26 PM
wait if naruto dies doesnt that mean that the nine tailed fox will be realesed

Neko777Cat
07-17-2008, 09:32 PM
I think the frog ment he had to give up all emotions O.o

RAIKAZJIN AKECHI
07-17-2008, 09:34 PM
I think the frog ment he had to give up all emotions O.o

Again look at jiraya

Uchiha_Sazu
07-17-2008, 09:40 PM
wait if naruto dies doesnt that mean that the nine tailed fox will be realesedNo, if Naruto dies, then the Kyuubi will die with him.

It's possible that Naruto will give himself up to the Akatsuki, and then they will rip out the Kyuubi and he will die, then somehow because he's NARUTO get brought back to life...-___- this sounds like Harry Potter...I'm gonna stop now, kuz that's actually pretty unlikely...

Anyway...the chapter was a little boring, but it was kind of cool to get to see where all of the frog summons live. It makes me think, what does the dog-summon world look like? XD Full of fire hydrants and bones...And we learned about how speshal sages were, so I guess that was good information, thanks Kishi...I think...(actually, Kishi, stop ****ing up our minds. Between the elemental chakras and the yin and yang chakras and the sage techniques and the physical chakra vs the mental chakra vs the NATURAL chakra...really, can't we just say "This is chakra. It takes a bit of this to turn yourself into a log and walk on water. :D" Video game logic works all the time, people...

Anyway, the battle between the Hachibi and Hebi/Hawk/Falcon/Squirrel/Giraffe/WHATEVER the **** Kishimoto's deciding to call it now is about to begin, and I'm personally a LITTLE curious. I hope it turns out to be interesting...but not as interesting as, like, Sasuke vs Deidara or Orochimaru, y'know, developed characters.

...And...ok, seriously...

http://www.mawsum.com/378/albums/17.jpg

Sasuke is SERIOUSLY HOT right there!!!

..ok...all in all...decent but not wonderful chapter...My review is done :D

Blue Diamond
07-17-2008, 09:40 PM
The... I mean Mr. Eight-tails seems like a bad a$$ dude. He seems to be of another race. He has a darker skin color than most of the other characters I have seen. I guess we'll find out in the next colored issue.

I'm guessing he is pretty confident with his powers. He doesn't seem to troubled by Sasuke and the others.

Miguel
07-17-2008, 09:54 PM
ok chap I like reading the "Naruto" manga wat am hopping for is naruto gets at least 3sage moves 2 new wind moves and another up-graded rasegan, loses the jump suit(hate that crap) in the later chaps. This chap got me pump for the next "Sasuke" issue:rolleyes:- "Sasuke vs Eight tales"

itachi uchiha
07-17-2008, 10:01 PM
it was awesome

RAIKAZJIN AKECHI
07-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Like Most chapters this ending is at the most annoying yet exciting time

SuperGohan
07-17-2008, 10:17 PM
it was a good chapter but I was hoping for a little more lol...Like I wish they got into more detail on what naruto has to do, then next chapter focus on the fight between hawk and the 8 tails.

But yes the reverse summon was cool...but isnt gama supposed to be real or small, he loos huge next to naruto or am I mixing him up with king toad?

Kitten
07-17-2008, 10:28 PM
it was a good chapter but I was hoping for a little more lol...Like I wish they got into more detail on what naruto has to do, then next chapter focus on the fight between hawk and the 8 tails.

But yes the reverse summon was cool...but isnt gama supposed to be real or small, he loos huge next to naruto or am I mixing him up with king toad?

Yeah... it was a good chapter... i thought we would see more of the eight tail guy though... i guess we have to wait next week....

pockyplox
07-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Hebi/Hawk/Falcon/Squirrel/Giraffe/WHATEVER

You... are awesome... xD

but anyways....

"You have to die."

My first though to that was "Say wut now?" ...Then I started thinking about when Sasuke had to "die" to get to the 2nd level for the curse mark... Suspiiiiciouuus xP

But overall, I thought that this chapter was pretty funny; I was giggling all over the place... Or maybe that was all the Kit-Kats I ate...

Evil_Gaara
07-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Well i remember reading a old shonen jump manga on Shaman king (i think thats what its called) and they said he has to die by going into a dark tunnel and he will loose everyone of his feeling like hearing, touching , seeing and so on. SO my guess is they will put naruto somewhere were that the only thing he can do to get out is be one with nature and he will get free. Kinda like how sasuke was in the darkness.

Suicidal-kun
07-17-2008, 11:19 PM
It was meh. Over before it began it seems. Hopefully next chapter will be good.(goddamn I've been saying that for every ****ing chapter for like the past 10+)

Ninja-X
07-17-2008, 11:35 PM
This chapter was good, a little slow and ended early but still good

xXlonershadowXx
07-17-2008, 11:36 PM

omg you were really right on...i wish i knew how to read japanese.:cry:

xxanidudexx
07-18-2008, 06:04 AM
this chapter is boring =\

MitzDS
07-18-2008, 06:13 AM
this chapter wuz kinda boring. nothing really happened.

happy gaara
07-18-2008, 06:16 AM
that old frog is strong???!!!

BoonDockShinobi
07-18-2008, 06:51 AM

No your right, Gamakichi was WAYYYY to big, Gamabunta is the boss frog. If Gamakichi was that big compared to Naruto then think of what the Boss toad woulda looked like lmao.

narutofan89
07-18-2008, 07:14 AM
i liked the chapter

Ace
07-18-2008, 07:29 AM
No your right, Gamakichi was WAYYYY to big, Gamabunta is the boss frog. If Gamakichi was that big compared to Naruto then think of what the Boss toad woulda looked like lmao.

hey, its was long ago the showed gama so he must have grown

TripleS
07-18-2008, 08:36 AM
What does he mean by Naruto has to die??? Does Naruto like have to kill himself then they revive him or something:confused:

i think what they ment is something like what happened to sasuke earlier when he left for orochimaru

Itachi
07-18-2008, 08:40 AM
I NEVER have bad comments about Naruto or Kishimoto (cause im a huge fanboy) but this was a bit slow..

Mitarashi Anko
07-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Alright, here's a few things that I think...

I don't think Naruto is going to have to die emotionally or change his personality (points at the memorial for the late Pervy-Sage for an example), but something similar to what happened to Sasuke for the lvl 2 Heaven Seal. The toads already know about the Kyuubi, so somehow there's something preventing it from running loose in Toad Land and having a bunch of froggie snacks. Maybe it's as simple as the seal and necklace that Naruto already has, or maybe it's something to do with the Toads, maybe even the scroll that Jiraiya wanted Naruto to have. Honestly though, I'm not gonna sweat bullets over not knowing how.

As for Gamakichi, he simply grew. It's been almost three years since he was last seen, and if his papa Boss Gama is any indication of genetic heritage, he'll get even bigger.

As far as what happens in Konoha next, though I doubt that it will show up for at least three to five chapters with the 8 Tails, Naruto, blahblahblah, and that's being optimistic about how quick it will show up, I think Pein is going to open a can of big hurt on Konoha...

POTENTIAL SPOILERS BASED ON INTERVIEWS!! (for all of you who would kick and scream for being ruined for not being warned otherwise...)

Kishi has said that Naruto is going to take the back burner for a while. The whole training thing with the Sage techniques is quite the convenient excuse, eh? :rolleyes: The next year is supposed to focus more on Sasuke, then Kakashi and Sakura. I'm not going to say anything about Sauce since my opinion of him will likely result in a flame war, but as for Kakashi, Kishi said that something big is going to happen for him. Tsunade said that Kakashi is her main candidate for Hokage at the moment since Naruto's nowhere near ready yet. Pein is coming to Konoha...need I spell it out? Our beloved Tsu may very well die at his hands, leaving Kakashi as Hokage. Then of course Sakura will have to find a new mentor, etc. Not too sure of what would happen after that though.

And that's my 2 cents worth. :D

Suicidal-kun
07-18-2008, 10:43 AM

I don't think Naruto is going to have to die emotionally or change his personality (points at the memorial for the late Pervy-Sage for an example), but something similar to what happened to Sasuke for the lvl 2 Heaven Seal. The toads already know about the Kyuubi, so somehow there's something preventing it from running loose in Toad Land and having a bunch of froggie snacks. Maybe it's as simple as the seal and necklace that Naruto already has, or maybe it's something to do with the Toads, maybe even the scroll that Jiraiya wanted Naruto to have. Honestly though, I'm not gonna sweat bullets over not knowing how.

As for Gamakichi, he simply grew. It's been almost three years since he was last seen, and if his papa Boss Gama is any indication of genetic heritage, he'll get even bigger.

As far as what happens in Konoha next, though I doubt that it will show up for at least three to five chapters with the 8 Tails, Naruto, blahblahblah, and that's being optimistic about how quick it will show up, I think Pein is going to open a can of big hurt on Konoha...

POTENTIAL SPOILERS BASED ON INTERVIEWS!! (for all of you who would kick and scream for being ruined for not being warned otherwise...)

Kishi has said that Naruto is going to take the back burner for a while. The whole training thing with the Sage techniques is quite the convenient excuse, eh? :rolleyes: The next year is supposed to focus more on Sasuke, then Kakashi and Sakura. I'm not going to say anything about Sauce since my opinion of him will likely result in a flame war, but as for Kakashi, Kishi said that something big is going to happen for him. Tsunade said that Kakashi is her main candidate for Hokage at the moment since Naruto's nowhere near ready yet. Pein is coming to Konoha...need I spell it out? Our beloved Tsu may very well die at his hands, leaving Kakashi as Hokage. Then of course Sakura will have to find a new mentor, etc. Not too sure of what would happen after that though.

And that's my 2 cents worth. :DI swear to ****ing god if that asshole Kishimoto focuses ANOTHER year on Sasuke I'm quitting reading this shit. Its ****ing bull.

Itachi
07-18-2008, 10:49 AM

Youre source is.....?

Kura-kun
07-18-2008, 10:50 AM
Looks like Sasuke is gonna fight the 8 tail in the next chapter...

Itachi
07-18-2008, 10:58 AM
Looks like Sasuke is gonna fight the 8 tail in the next chapter...

why do you say that?
im sure we will but why do you think that?

Kura-kun
07-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Because Sasuke says I'm going to take you captive to the jinkurrichi at the end...or maybe he'll kick the jinkurrichi's @$$ fast and it'll be a total let down...

jiraiya19
07-18-2008, 11:01 AM
hah, i hope that your bein sarcastic, it says

battle is inevitable on the last page so................i'd say there is goin to be a fight

Suicidal-kun
07-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Because Sasuke says I'm going to take you captive to the jinkurrichi at the end...or maybe he'll kick the jinkurrichi's @$$ fast and it'll be a total let down...You know how much ****ing BS that would be if Sasuke defeats the 8-tailed Jinchuuriki easily?

jiraiya19
07-18-2008, 11:10 AM
You know how much ****ing BS that would be if Sasuke defeats the 8-tailed Jinchuuriki easily?

a lot of BS

Paen
07-18-2008, 11:13 AM
i hope the jinchuriki cuts off sometin of sasuke......also i noticed gamakechi is pretty big........

jiraiya19
07-18-2008, 11:18 AM
i hope the jinchuriki cuts off sometin of sasuke......also i noticed gamakechi is pretty big........

yea, well u have to think he is gamabunta's son so he will get pretty big as he gets older............think how much bigger he will get O_o

Paen
07-18-2008, 11:26 AM
yea, well u have to think he is gamabunta's son so he will get pretty big as he gets older............think how much bigger he will get O_o

i know....in a few years hell be like bunta

Mr. Felicks
07-18-2008, 11:27 AM
I can't wait for 410 that eight tails guy looks tough

Naruto Namikaze
07-18-2008, 11:45 AM
i know....in a few years hell be like bunta

http://saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/13/Naruto%20061.jpg
The best pic of the shippuden manga.IMO
This is the best Naruto + Gamakichi pic ever:D

Mitarashi Anko
07-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Youre source is.....?

He was interviewed at Jump Fiesta 2008, December 22nd and 23rd (Yeah, not quite 2008, but nowadays even Ford and Chevy release cars for the next year in the middle of summer... -_-; )

It's been posted on a lot of forums, so I tried to find a more reliable one, so Bandai has some, and well, here ya go. Some of it's already happened.

http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/showthread.php?t=44150

You can also just google 'Kishimoto Interview Jump 2008' and get some results too. It's a pretty brief one though... I'd like to think it's reliable, but then again, I'm not computer savvy enough to trace it all the way back to the original source, find it in Japanese, translate, and verify it.

golkick8
07-18-2008, 01:16 PM
He was interviewed at Jump Fiesta 2008, December 22nd and 23rd (Yeah, not quite 2008, but nowadays even Ford and Chevy release cars for the next year in the middle of summer... -_-; )

It's been posted on a lot of forums, so I tried to find a more reliable one, so Bandai has some, and well, here ya go. Some of it's already happened.

http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/showthread.php?t=44150

You can also just google 'Kishimoto Interview Jump 2008' and get some results too. It's a pretty brief one though... I'd like to think it's reliable, but then again, I'm not computer savvy enough to trace it all the way back to the original source, find it in Japanese, translate, and verify it.

hey thanks for the kishimoto interview it makes sense of what somebody said earlier of tsunade might die( sorry to lazy to find the quote) u know "Sakura will have to be grown up too" maybe her and her master will have the same fate as naruto an jiraiya

which also makes kakashi best candidate for hokage which would make naruto sakura and sasuke even more similar to the original sanin. then sasuke might come back to kill kakashi and a never ending cycle is born!.....

maybe i got a little ahead of myself:nervous: still it would make things interesting... and confusing

Suicidal-kun
07-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Interesting interview. But this pissed me off:

6. You said you're gonna write about Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura. What about Naruto?
Kishi : Naruto has to wait.Why???? The ****ing manga is called Naruto! How about he stops ****ing focusing and focus on the character the manga is ****ing named after!!! ITS ****ING BULLSHIT!!!:banghead: :yell: :banghead: :yell:

Yahiko
07-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Naruto is the best, his gonna get stronger by the second, even if he needs to die lol:laugh:

Hikaru
07-18-2008, 02:57 PM
http://saiyanisland.com/images/data/media/13/Naruto%20061.jpg
The best pic of the shippuden manga.IMO
This is the best Naruto + Gamakichi pic ever:D

yea, i like that pic aswell, i wonder how much gamatatsu has grown

cole clay
07-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Interesting interview. But this pissed me off:

Why???? The ****ing manga is called Naruto! How about he stops ****ing focusing and focus on the character the manga is ****ing named after!!! ITS ****ING BULLSHIT!!!:banghead: :yell: :banghead: :yell:

bad choice o words but vry true

Sephi
07-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Oh COME ON guys! Isnt it obvious? They mean he has to temporarily die, in such a way that his soul binds to the earth, but he wont TRULY die, remember Sasuke? He had to do somthing similair with the Cursed Seal! Also note: Jiraiya is still the same person hes always been before he 'died' into nature, so its NOT naruto killing his emotions! Also note: Jiaiya is still a perv, so naruto will likely still be childish unless he chooses to be?

ok chap I like reading the "Naruto" manga wat am hopping for is naruto gets at least 3sage moves 2 new wind moves and another up-graded rasegan, loses the jump suit(hate that crap) in the later chaps. This chap got me pump for the next "Sasuke" issue:rolleyes:- "Sasuke vs Eight tales"

What I'd like to see him in is an outfit much like the Fourth often wore...I dont hate the jumpsuit tho...I'm not even sure its a jumpsuit...
Well i remember reading a old shonen jump manga on Shaman king (i think thats what its called) and they said he has to die by going into a dark tunnel and he will loose everyone of his feeling like hearing, touching , seeing and so on. SO my guess is they will put naruto somewhere were that the only thing he can do to get out is be one with nature and he will get free. Kinda like how sasuke was in the darkness.

BINGO! We have a winner here!..but yeah I just hope they dont skip the fight, like they did the Four tails vs Kisame or the Kisame VS suigetsu fight...those two fights woulda ROCKED if Kishi wasnt stupid and skipped them...

No, remember hes Gamabunta's son, so hes just grown since, note akamaru is bigger, so why not Gamakichi?

Sephi
07-18-2008, 03:38 PM

wOW..couldn't said it better myself...yeah..The kyuubi scroll, I cant believe I forgot about that...and yeah Kakashi becomign Hokage by Tsunade's death? Wow..no offense, but who DIDNT see that coming when she said what she did..altho I gotta say, If she hadnt said it then, it might've suprised me..alittle..
I swear to ****ing god if that asshole Kishimoto focuses ANOTHER year on Sasuke I'm quitting reading this shit. Its ****ing bull.

Dont hate. I like Sasuke, note: Team 7 are the main characters..that means Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura AND SASUKE! GET OVER IT!
You know how much ****ing BS that would be if Sasuke defeats the 8-tailed Jinchuuriki easily?

Yes, but remember that the same happened with the 4 tails..it didnt show the fight (nor did it show the Suigetsu vs Kisame..thats what you call a rip-off) and not to mention that the two-tailed fight was barely shown, and the three tailed wasnt so great..so ti wouldn't surprise me, but I think they'll show at least some of the 8-tailed fight and it'll be good, cuz please note that the 8-tails is one below Kyubi, (yes I know a duh thing but still, that equals alot of strength) altho then again, Sasuke CAN surpress the Kyubi, however I find that irrelavant because the nature of each tailed beast is often very different.

Sephi
07-18-2008, 04:01 PM
hey thanks for the kishimoto interview it makes sense of what somebody said earlier of tsunade might die( sorry to lazy to find the quote) u know "Sakura will have to be grown up too" maybe her and her master will have the same fate as naruto an jiraiya

which also makes kakashi best candidate for hokage which would make naruto sakura and sasuke even more similar to the original sanin. then sasuke might come back to kill kakashi and a never ending cycle is born!.....

maybe i got a little ahead of myself:nervous: still it would make things interesting... and confusing

sounds about right. Tsunade dies, Sakura learns to be as good as Tsunade. Sasuke attacks, Kakashi's Hokage, and Naruto suceeds in his training and eventually becomes Hokage. Sounds about right. And after naruto will be Konohamaru! (that last one was a joke but it could still happen)
bad choice o words but vry true

Nice sig, and yeah well, Sorta true, I myself have suggested they change the name to Sasuke (as a joke) but then, remember, Naruto's time will come, hes the destind child, remember?

Kamiaiwai
07-18-2008, 04:44 PM
A triple post from a Gennin? TruboFAIL...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/ThrasherCub/Bashing/1209624901923.jpg

Suicidal-kun
07-18-2008, 04:48 PM
A triple post from a Gennin? TruboFAIL...Holy shit, you're right. That's a big no-no chipmonk!

Hikaru
07-18-2008, 04:50 PM

LMAO @ THE PICTURE xD
dun do tht chipmonk

Kamiaiwai
07-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Just seeing my job through, whether I'm right or correct, doesn't matter to me.

itachi kazuki
07-18-2008, 07:22 PM
What interests me is when jiriya(i realize i spelled it wrong) said he had to die during the chunnin exams and he summons gamabunta,though i dont see how that has to do with anything

SuperGohan
07-18-2008, 07:32 PM
yea, i like that pic aswell, i wonder how much gamatatsu has grown

LOL I was thinking the same thing...and I wonder how much fatter he gotten cause he wanted to do was eat and sleep :p

I guess we will have to wait till the 410/411 chapters to see more, thats if they show them anytime soon.

About the part of Naruto needs to die...I wonder if they mean a physical death so his body can become stronger, but it wont affect the kyubbi or his chakra in anyway??

SuperGohan
07-18-2008, 07:40 PM
sounds about right. Tsunade dies, Sakura learns to be as good as Tsunade. Sasuke attacks, Kakashi's Hokage, and Naruto suceeds in his training and eventually becomes Hokage. Sounds about right. And after naruto will be Konohamaru! (that last one was a joke but it could still happen)

Didnt tsunade also mention before that sakura might be even better then her or her assistant?? That she learned the arts of medical ninja a lot faster then the others...and has better control over it?

Kamiaiwai
07-18-2008, 07:44 PM
And now a double-post? You are an Academy Student, but you're old enough to know that's naughty. But not as bad as a triple post, so something lighter...
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/Devilduk/Outlooksmall.png
Let's hope you fly right in the future!

AnimezGirl
07-18-2008, 08:20 PM
so boring and slow what's with the whole becoming one with nature crap that was stupid wonder whos going to get their ass kicked the eight tails or sasuke.

BoonDockShinobi
07-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Didnt tsunade also mention before that sakura might be even better then her or her assistant?? That she learned the arts of medical ninja a lot faster then the others...and has better control over it?

I think Sakura is already on the same level as Tsunade, so yea shes better than Shizune. Tsunade did say that she got through the 1st stage of training faster then Shizune so she would prolly be better than her.

BoonDockShinobi
07-18-2008, 10:39 PM
so boring and slow what's with the whole becoming one with nature crap that was stupid wonder whos going to get their ass kicked the eight tails or sasuke.

Its obvious Sasukes gonna win. If he lost to the 8 tails theen their wouldnt be a point to naruto trying to save sasuke so much.

NejiHyuga
07-19-2008, 01:00 AM
yeah it's pretty obvious that Sasuke is going to beat the 8 tails but the interesting part is how he does it....I believe that Kishi is making it so that Naruto will be stronger than Jiraiya, Sasuke stronger than Oro, and Sakura than Tsu...Naruto is definitely going to be stronger since he has 2 things Jiraiya didn't. One is that power that Itachi gave Naruto and the kyuubi. What if Naruto mixes his chakra, the kyuubis, and natures? would that make his attacks even stronger? Also, it's pretty obvious that when they say Naruto has to die he probably will but will still be bound to this earth and come back.

djevelsk
07-19-2008, 02:25 AM
Loved it :) . Naruto now has to die in some context and Sasuke's about to beat seven shades of shit out of the 8 tail Jinchuuriki. Plus there was progress (sortof) with Pein, and my prediction is that Naruto's going to be away, then Pein attacks, can't find Naruto so he destroys the village. Then Naruto comes back and is all cliche about it, revenge crazy etc etc.

Hikaru
07-19-2008, 05:50 AM
yeah it's pretty obvious that Sasuke is going to beat the 8 tails but the interesting part is how he does it...

most likely the mangekyuu

zangetsu
07-19-2008, 06:09 AM
i think that when naruto has to die that it will b somthing like bleach when icigo was master the hollow state??

Mr_D3m0n
07-19-2008, 07:09 AM
dissapointed.. again.. most of the manga took just to GET OUT OF KONOHA...6 pages i think......i mean what the hell.... and sasuke and eight-tails --- no progress......
i dont like this......:mad:

Kamiaiwai
07-19-2008, 10:15 AM
My 409 is up:

15079115NdwKmZ3r

Drew
07-19-2008, 11:46 AM
My 409 is up:

15079115NdwKmZ3r

too bad it wont let us see it,
:)

Kamiaiwai
07-19-2008, 11:54 AM
I tried to fix it, but if it didnt work, here's the link:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15079115NdwKmZ3r

Drew
07-19-2008, 12:00 PM
I tried to fix it, but if it didnt work, here's the link:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15079115NdwKmZ3r

wow, nice work on it!

Kamiaiwai
07-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Thank you

Domino
07-19-2008, 02:02 PM
If Naruto will soon be able to use surrounding energies, does this mean Sasuke's giant attack with the lightning, ect. would simply help Naruto? Would the sage techniques allow him to leach power off the Kyuubi safely? And if these techniques are so powerful, why doesn't Sasuke know about them?
I found this last chapter tedious, because it didn't answer questions but posed new ones.
A fight with the eight-tails, however, will be fabulous.

lazyboy
07-19-2008, 02:27 PM
If Naruto will soon be able to use surrounding energies, does this mean Sasuke's giant attack with the lightning, ect. would simply help Naruto? Would the sage techniques allow him to leach power off the Kyuubi safely? And if these techniques are so powerful, why doesn't Sasuke know about them?
I found this last chapter tedious, because it didn't answer questions but posed new ones.
A fight with the eight-tails, however, will be fabulous.

sasuke doesn't know about them because he trained oro style while naruto trains j-man style and kirin would probably help him if he was fast enough with those powers which he probably won't be

parksanghoon07
07-19-2008, 04:43 PM
:yell:if naruto does learn j-man style, it means he's gonna learn hermit mode and all the water jutsus too right?:yell:

lazyboy
07-19-2008, 04:56 PM
:yell:if naruto does learn j-man style, it means he's gonna learn hermit mode and all the water jutsus too right?:yell:

did jiraiya know water style naruto could learn touse his water nature(if that's what it is )during training which would make sense because he's dying to get in touch with nature and yes he'll probably learn hermit mode

Miguel
07-19-2008, 10:04 PM
did jiraiya know water style naruto could learn touse his water nature(if that's what it is )during training which would make sense because he's dying to get in touch with nature and yes he'll probably learn hermit mode

hmmmm, I don't think naruto will learn hermit mode. Its not really his style it's more of a Jman thing.

Drew
07-19-2008, 10:05 PM
hmmmm, I don't think naruto will learn hermit mode. Its not really his style it's more of a Jman thing.

I agree.

Sephi
07-20-2008, 12:33 AM

wow..how..rude. Like I'm below anyone else here because I've not been here for very long, also note, I did it because my 1 post would take too much space, so I had to make it three...so dont insult somone who likely knows more about Naruto than alot of people here just because he has enough of a life not to post 1000 posts or whatever...
And now a double-post? You are an Academy Student, but you're old enough to know that's naughty. But not as bad as a triple post, so something lighter...
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/Devilduk/Outlooksmall.png
Let's hope you fly right in the future!

-car screetches- EXCUSE ME?! He's worse! I posted 3 because they were too long and I had no choice, he posted two and not three, correct but, he didnt post alot within one post, he put two short ones, so therefore he is the worse.

Sephi
07-20-2008, 12:41 AM
I agree.
I somwhat disagree, it'd make sense, he summons toads, and he is the successor to Jiraiya and is learning the training OF Jiriaya under toads for the sage arts..so why wouldn't he learn hermit mode? Besides, he already walks on all fours as Kyuubi...he stole Rasengan from sorta both Minato the 4th/Jiraiya...so why wouldn't he?

Obscuramente
07-20-2008, 03:27 AM

GamaKishi is son to GamaBunta... he was a lil'kid when he was summoned for the first time by Naruto... it's obvious he's growing to become alike his father...

Kamiaiwai
07-20-2008, 09:59 AM
wow..how..rude. Like I'm below anyone else here because I've not been here for very long, also note, I did it because my 1 post would take too much space, so I had to make it three...so dont insult somone who likely knows more about Naruto than alot of people here just because he has enough of a life not to post 1000 posts or whatever...

-car screetches- EXCUSE ME?! He's worse! I posted 3 because they were too long and I had no choice, he posted two and not three, correct but, he didnt post alot within one post, he put two short ones, so therefore he is the worse.

1. They're called spoiler tags, buddy. Great to shorten the span of a post if you don't wan't it to seem too long.
2. If one post with all that stuff in it would be too long, thn why would you split it into three? You added your heading and signature space three times. Not the crunchiest chip in the bag, now were you to do that?

3. He had two obviously seperate Ideas thathe wanted to state. Besides, he apologized and made sure it wouldn't happen again. I'm sure this is not your last time

Hikaru
07-20-2008, 11:42 AM
GamaKishi is son to GamaBunta... he was a lil'kid when he was summoned for the first time by Naruto... it's obvious he's growing to become alike his father...

his name is gamakichi,his bro is gamatatsu(teh fat one)and yes he was tht little small toad back then that is now grown into a large frog

Miguel
07-20-2008, 05:20 PM
I somwhat disagree, it'd make sense, he summons toads, and he is the successor to Jiraiya and is learning the training OF Jiriaya under toads for the sage arts..so why wouldn't he learn hermit mode? Besides, he already walks on all fours as Kyuubi...he stole Rasengan from sorta both Minato the 4th/Jiraiya...so why wouldn't he?

Yes naruto can summon toads but how often does he do it? J-man summons frogs all the time and does frog base jutsus. naruto uses close range combat thats why he's shadow clone happy:rolleyes: + most ninjas have their own unique style. And he didn't steal the rasengan it was always meant to be taught to him:cool:All I see naruto learning if more close range style moves

Sephi
07-20-2008, 06:37 PM
1. They're called spoiler tags, buddy. Great to shorten the span of a post if you don't wan't it to seem too long.
2. If one post with all that stuff in it would be too long, thn why would you split it into three? You added your heading and signature space three times. Not the crunchiest chip in the bag, now were you to do that?

3. He had two obviously seperate Ideas thathe wanted to state. Besides, he apologized and made sure it wouldn't happen again. I'm sure this is not your last time

Wow..rude much?

1. But its not spoilers, so thats improper labeling.
2. Hmm....maybe you have a point, I suppose I'll consider that.
3. ?? wow..you're awefully rude, I'm just tryin to make things less unconfortable for others,you know, to be LESS rude to other, also note I'll consider it, see number 2
Another note: How the crap did that earn me a refural? >.< I didnt mean any harm by it, in fact, I was tryin to do that for less problems..jeez...people should warn a guy next time and be less rude about it...Its sad how many rude people there are these days..and YES, I'm aware there are rules, but I'll say two things on that:
A/ got a link to them so I can see them again? (yes, I feel stupid for asking but yeah)
B/ being more polite before putting up refurarls..you know..things called polite warnings..those would be nice, but apparently you prefer just to write refurals on me like its funny or somthing...

Kamiaiwai
07-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Wow..rude much?

1. But its not spoilers, so thats improper labeling.
2. Hmm....maybe you have a point, I suppose I'll consider that.
3. ?? wow..you're awefully rude, I'm just tryin to make things less unconfortable for others,you know, to be LESS rude to other, also note I'll consider it, see number 2
Another note: How the crap did that earn me a refural? >.< I didnt mean any harm by it, in fact, I was tryin to do that for less problems..jeez...people should warn a guy next time and be less rude about it...Its sad how many rude people there are these days..and YES, I'm aware there are rules, but I'll say two things on that:
A/ got a link to them so I can see them again? (yes, I feel stupid for asking but yeah)
B/ being more polite before putting up refurarls..you know..things called polite warnings..those would be nice, but apparently you prefer just to write refurals on me like its funny or somthing...

WOW Let me put this in a quote from the television to explain my "rudeness."

"In a world gone soft (and stupid), SOMEONE'S GOTTA BE HARD, PRINCESS DIANA."
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/announcement.php?f=9

^ There's your rules, now before you start pointing out that I'm being a bad boy and going against rule #2, let me explain something.

When the next eleven year old retard (I'm not saying that's you) comes around these forums thinking he's the king of the world and can do whatever he wants to become a 'Sannin,' I'm here to say "It's not happening, bud"

I'd love to test which will prevent double and triple posting again: Telling the poster that it's not a good thing and shouldn't do it, or ignoring it and saying "Hey, that was cool! Let's all spam up the place so we can get our ranks up!!!"

TAKE A WILD GUESS, I DARE YOU.
----
Now, as for your 'be more polite, don't do it like it's funny' Thanks, I'll be sure to just swear at you, make fun of you, and hurt your poor little feelings next time. Because obviously adding a little humor to in is a much worse idea than that first option.

And finally, for your spoiler point:

THESE TAGS ARE NOT ONLY USED FOR SPOILERS, AHHH!!! NO WAY!!! They're called spoiler tags because that's what they are used for the most. If you'd hop on over to the spoiler tag info thread : http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=1105 and read what they're used for!
Wow! So amazing!

So drop it, make sure it doesn't happen again, and have a fannnntastic day for me!

BoonDockShinobi
07-21-2008, 07:14 AM
his name is gamakichi,his bro is gamatatsu(teh fat one)and yes he was tht little small toad back then that is now grown into a large frog

If Gamakichi is as big as he is now....it kinda makes you wonder just how big Gamatatsu is now lmao. All he ever wanted was a snack.

SuperGohan
07-21-2008, 07:11 PM

I do not believe he will learn water justsu cause he is wind natured...he has very little or no control over other elemental justsus. He also has the kyubbi with in him so he will not need the hermit mode, once he controls the kyubbi powers he will surpass the hermit mode in my opinion.

If you remember when he was fighting garra and the toad asked him to use fire justsu he did not know how, he had to use a a weapon with a fire spell on it. SO I doubt he will learn water, he might learn another type besides wind..but I doubt it since he he is a close fighter and relies on his fists and clones.

xboardraider
07-21-2008, 07:14 PM
i hate to do this guys but naruto ended up going to the mountain and....
i told u so :)

jiraiya19
07-21-2008, 07:21 PM
WOW Let me put this in a quote from the television to explain my "rudeness."

"In a world gone soft (and stupid), SOMEONE'S GOTTA BE HARD, PRINCESS DIANA."
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/announcement.php?f=9

^ There's your rules, now before you start pointing out that I'm being a bad boy and going against rule #2, let me explain something.

When the next eleven year old retard (I'm not saying that's you) comes around these forums thinking he's the king of the world and can do whatever he wants to become a 'Sannin,' I'm here to say "It's not happening, bud"

I'd love to test which will prevent double and triple posting again: Telling the poster that it's not a good thing and shouldn't do it, or ignoring it and saying "Hey, that was cool! Let's all spam up the place so we can get our ranks up!!!"

TAKE A WILD GUESS, I DARE YOU.
----
Now, as for your 'be more polite, don't do it like it's funny' Thanks, I'll be sure to just swear at you, make fun of you, and hurt your poor little feelings next time. Because obviously adding a little humor to in is a much worse idea than that first option.

And finally, for your spoiler point:

THESE TAGS ARE NOT ONLY USED FOR SPOILERS, AHHH!!! NO WAY!!! They're called spoiler tags because that's what they are used for the most. If you'd hop on over to the spoiler tag info thread : http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=1105 and read what they're used for!
Wow! So amazing!

So drop it, make sure it doesn't happen again, and have a fannnntastic day for me!

lol, wow i have never seen such heated fighting in this forum yet, and before i get brought into this fight i personally dont care im just saying its kinda funny,

and gamakichi is gamatatsu's older brother, and gamakichi is probably going to end up taking over for his father and older brother gamasushi when those two get too old to keep fighting

Kamiaiwai
07-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Just here to put stupid in it's place.

Gamakichi and Gamatatsu aren't that far apart age wise, they may both end up being frequently used by Naruto.

jiraiya19
07-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Just here to put stupid in it's place.

Gamakichi and Gamatatsu aren't that far apart age wise, they may both end up being frequently used by Naruto.

hah, apparently

and yea they are very close to eachother's ages i was just making sure that the facts were straight, dont want any wrong info floating around

belcoot
07-22-2008, 08:58 AM
i think naruto will learn all element jutstus because his NARUTO :D

x0xvanishedx0x
07-23-2008, 04:18 AM
Wait i remember someone saying Tsuande can die and kakashi will become hokage but isnt Naruto stronger then Kakashi?
I remember Kakashi saying that Naruto already surpassed him during Naruto's training for his wind element(Trying to slice the leaf in half).
AND
Also if Naruto dies doesnt he lose the nine tails?

Hikaru
07-23-2008, 01:52 PM
Wait i remember someone saying Tsuande can die and kakashi will become hokage but isnt Naruto stronger then Kakashi?
I remember Kakashi saying that Naruto already surpassed him during Naruto's training for his wind element(Trying to slice the leaf in half).
AND
Also if Naruto dies doesnt he lose the nine tails?

those were just theories by people, stuff they made up.

xboardraider
07-23-2008, 01:57 PM
tsunade may die just cause she may end up fighting someone strong
naruto has kakashi on strenght but kakashi could beat him in smarts thats where naruto has to improve

Starfall
07-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah, or Naruto will have Kakashi's fingers up his ass when he does the thousand years pain thing or whatever it's called. Naruto seriously needs to get smarter and learn battle strategies and other stuff like that.

xboardraider
07-23-2008, 02:04 PM
i know but i have a feeling that after tjis training hes gonna be a kick ass ninja

Hikaru
07-23-2008, 02:10 PM
tsunade may die just cause she may end up fighting someone strong
naruto has kakashi on strenght but kakashi could beat him in smarts thats where naruto has to improve

i think tsunade will die at the hands of pein. but i doubt it'll happen. naruto is the unpredictable ninja. i wouldnt be surprised if he out thinks kakashi

BoonDockShinobi
07-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Yeah, or Naruto will have Kakashi's fingers up his ass when he does the thousand years pain thing or whatever it's called. Naruto seriously needs to get smarter and learn battle strategies and other stuff like that.

they tried that crap when NAruto and Sakura teamed against Kakashi in the what....first 3 episodes of the shippuuden.

Hikaru
07-23-2008, 02:30 PM
they tried that crap when NAruto and Sakura teamed against Kakashi in the what....first 3 episodes of the shippuuden.

they also did tht move when naruto was fighting gaara...man tht must of sucked. boom in your tail

xboardraider
07-23-2008, 02:33 PM
lol that would suck

parksanghoon07
07-23-2008, 02:35 PM
I do not believe he will learn water justsu cause he is wind natured...he has very little or no control over other elemental justsus. He also has the kyubbi with in him so he will not need the hermit mode, once he controls the kyubbi powers he will surpass the hermit mode in my opinion.

If you remember when he was fighting garra and the toad asked him to use fire justsu he did not know how, he had to use a a weapon with a fire spell on it. SO I doubt he will learn water, he might learn another type besides wind..but I doubt it since he he is a close fighter and relies on his fists and clones.

sooo he's narutos not gonna learn hermit mode...then what's sage arts? isn't that what hermit mode is??

Hikaru
07-23-2008, 02:39 PM
sooo he's narutos not gonna learn hermit mode...then what's sage arts? isn't that what hermit mode is??

the sage arts is senjutsu. learning to use the chakra around you and using it to fight
think of hermit mode as supersaiyan mode but in naruto and your not growing yellow hair xD

xboardraider
07-23-2008, 02:44 PM
ddude naruto will learn hermit mode cause hes going thorugh the same training jariya did

Miguel
07-23-2008, 03:16 PM
ddude naruto will learn hermit mode cause hes going thorugh the same training jariya did

No, he wont learn HM thats Jariya move. B/c he's going through the same training as him doesn't mean he's also gonna learn Jariya moves. Everyone needs to remember ninjas have their own unique style.:mad:

xboardraider
07-23-2008, 03:19 PM
buddy hermit mode was taught to jariya during his sage training

the old frog even proves it when mentions to jariya that he cant use hermit mode on his own yet during his battle with pein

SuperGohan
07-23-2008, 04:06 PM
buddy hermit mode was taught to jariya during his sage training

the old frog even proves it when mentions to jariya that he cant use hermit mode on his own yet during his battle with pein

But you also have to remember that the jman uses toads for almost all of his fights/jutsus however naruto does not...He uses his shadows to fight unless he uses the kyubbi, so I doubt he will learn the hermit mode since he doesnt rely on the toads for battles.

He has only summoned the boss frog a couple of times, but since he is older he hasnt summoned him or only summoned him once since after getting the jman's training before shippuden.

xboardraider
07-23-2008, 04:12 PM
yo my man
jariya uses toads because of his sage training with the toads
jariya didnt become that strong till after his sage training
i mean naruto prob wont use toads as much but he still may learn hermit mode
i mean he may not

SuperGohan
07-23-2008, 04:23 PM
true its anyone guess what he will/will not learn with toads...he might/might not use hermit mode, i am leaning towards not cause of the kyubbi, but thats only my opinion :D

Uzumaki Minato
07-23-2008, 11:36 PM
I believe that Naruto will learn HERMIT MODE since this was what helped Jman to kill and capture one of Peins clones, so, so far this is all that has worked on pein!!! And fukasaku said that senjutsu would improve Narutos illusions so we may assume the will be teaching him a few of those as well!!! although Jman told naruto he wasn't the Genjutsu type!!

BloodSlayer
07-24-2008, 02:02 AM
:)hey what do you thnk about the fight betwen pein and naruto hermit ? http://17

Hojo
07-24-2008, 02:13 AM
:)hey what do you thnk about the fight betwen pein and naruto hermit ? http://17

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x13/fronterapics/DoYouSpeakEnglish.gif

RootDivision_Sai
07-24-2008, 05:04 PM
N00b here! first post lol
I think Like most ppl here that naruto won't learn hermit mode. I see it as a power up if anything. And Naruto has the Nine-tails. I think he would look kinda lame in the transformed state too lol. And About Kakashi, He has master over 1000 jutsu's from him "copycat" sharingan making him like a pro in ninjutsu, also he's excellent in taijutsu. And he has an good knowledge of genjutsu. Thats why he would be a prime choice for hokage before naruto. Yeah naruto has an excessive and almost limitless chakra reserve but you have to know how to use it. And naruto isnt 100% there yet.

BoonDockShinobi
07-24-2008, 09:03 PM
N00b here! first post lol
I think Like most ppl here that naruto won't learn hermit mode. I see it as a power up if anything. And Naruto has the Nine-tails. I think he would look kinda lame in the transformed state too lol. And About Kakashi, He has master over 1000 jutsu's from him "copycat" sharingan making him like a pro in ninjutsu, also he's excellent in taijutsu. And he has an good knowledge of genjutsu. Thats why he would be a prime choice for hokage before naruto. Yeah naruto has an excessive and almost limitless chakra reserve but you have to know how to use it. And naruto isnt 100% there yet.

good 1st post...congratulations

RootDivision_Sai
07-25-2008, 08:52 PM
thanks lol

sakura17
09-08-2008, 04:42 PM
it looks pretty good